Crush

CRUSH (one-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1-eYBbspA

 

888888888888888888

 

As the alarm goes off, I slowly and unwillingly open my eyes; allowing them to adjust to the oncoming day that I so strongly dread.

 

Oh, why can't things work out like in dreams? The two lovers, proclaiming their feelings to one another and living in bliss for the rest of time. But no. This is the land of the sad reality, and the sad reality is that she is so fully unaware of the feelings I harbor. But everyone is unaware of this little crush, so why must I care, right? I could hear my mind scream, It is just a crush.

 

But my heart says that it's not just it, it isn't just a little crush that will disappear in a matter of weeks. It is more than an infatuation with her hair, her laugh, her way of controlling those around her with such feared force; it was all of this and more. It is a feeling so strong that the word love could just barely do it justice. And if only I can tell her this, then maybe it will be easier to get up every morning and face her at the halls in the company.

 

I try to block out these thoughts as I pick the outfit for the day, but everything seems to revolve around her. As I ponder over a certain shirt, I can't help but wonder what her opinion of it would be. As materialistic as that may seem, I just want to find a way to catch her eye, so that she might see me in the same way that I see her.

 

As I prepare, I try to focus on other things: lessons in class, the overnight practices, the recording of our music video, our debut which is nearly coming up, the photoshoots. It doesn't work, it all comes back to those beautiful brown eyes I see before I fall asleep every night.

 

Eventually, I finish the usual sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter