Letters (1/2)

Letters

Title: Letters
Pairing/Characters:Taelli, Taemin, Sulli, 
Rating: G, fluff?
Summary: I don't know much about summaries, but please give it a try?

 


At first, he just wanted to give it a try. Writing to someone, he didn't know about, a total stranger. Yet, afterwards, it became a habit. A hobby. He was addicted to writing those letters.

PART 1


 

Stumbling into the library, in the middle summer was probably not the best idea ever. He could have joined Minho at the soccer field, or Key at the mall. Yet, out of all those choices, he chose to follow Onew to the library.

Apparently, Onew was writing up an essay on some kind of micro-biology life form and had dragged Taemin to come along. He clearly told him,

"Just come. Who knows what would happen? After all, you literature 
skills
 . Go read some books, kid."

And that was when he thought, perhaps the librarian would have something for him.

----
"Hi, excuse me, do you have anything to recommend for me besides reading?"

The librarian raised her eyebrows surprised. It wasn't ordinary to see a growing boy to spend some time in the library when they should be outside playing their heart out.

"Yes....you want to try writing to a pen pal?

"Pardon me?"

---

After receiving a pen and paper from the librarian, he thought he would give it a try.

Dear pen pal,

Its summer here from Seoul. I wonder who you are, but despite that, just thought I would say hi :) I've been really bored, my friends are all busy and I guess, I could try something new.

awkwardly signing this,

Lee Taemin :)
---

For the next few weeks after he had handed it in to the librarian, he had received a letter back. A letter from a girl. 

----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Hi pen pal,

Haha that's cool. Nice to meet chu~ Name's Sulli. I live in Seoul too, but weather's not too hot ;) LOL I have the weather conditioning on here, thats why I'm not sweating. ;)

-Sulli

P.S. 
I hope you write back^^
----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

And then something strange happened. It was as if Taemin fell inlove with writing. Every week, he would spend a couple of minutes in the library handing in a letter and sometimes a couple. He didn't know what kept him writing to this 
girl named Sulli. All he knew was that she lived in Seoul, seemed really friendly, and cool to talk to. Perhaps, it was her bubble personality that affected her writing that had drawn him into replying her. Like a siren slowly singing to lure those poor sailors into her trap. He really didn't know. All he knew was the he was happy when writing to her, and that was what counted. 

Nothing hurts. Not until, he wrote to her about something very interesting and unique.

----

Dear Sulli, 

I think I'm in love with someone. That person has very nice handwriting, and lives in Seoul as well. Although I don't see that person often, I wish I would understand how to confess to this person. I'm a weirdo right? Confessing to someone but asking you for help?

<3 Taemin.
----

For weeks, he didn't receive a reply. He didn't know if she was now going to ignore him, or that she was busy. What bothered him, was that person he seemed to fall in-love with was Sulli. This girl that he never saw, but had drove him nuts. He too was a coward. If he had told her to come out to meet him, he would sound like a stalker. Things were just a tad bit confusing and complex when you're writing to a pen pal who knew only so much about you.

And when he did receive a reply from her, it was typed out with only one sentence on it.

---

Dear Taemin,

Tell me more about it.

Sulli.


---

Taemin pulled at his hair. He felt so lovesick, and different. His friends didn't know he was somehow in a love life now, and to top it off, how was he going to explain to Sulli that he liked her?

--

Dear Sulli,

Well, so you know the person I like...is a girl. ROFL >.< I'm not gay so you know. And this person that I like, is very mysterious. A word can't be used to describe her really, I only know so much, that I can't dig any more info. into that person's life.

-Taemin

--

On the last letter he wrote, it so happened that Key was there. Being the naggy friend that he was, he asked Taemin who he was writing to.

"Who's that for?"
"Sulli."
"Who?"
"Sulli. Choi Sulli. She's a pen pal."

Key gave Taemin a smile and patted Taemin on the head.

"My little boy is talking with females now? When did that happen? What happened to my little child who was not interested in girl back then?"

"Hyung. I'm 19 now, almost turning 20."

"Aigoo~! My baby is turning so old!!So.. is she your girlfriend or something?"

The word "girlfriend," caused Taemin to blush. He didn't know what to reply.

" I wish she was."

"Awe~ how cute!"

----

Meanwhile, Sulli looked over at all those letters she got. She noticed that every letter was getting a bit more interesting, and slightly more friendly than usual? On the last one, there was a seal on it, something signifying as if it was very important information. Which she half-doubted it was.

Dear Sulli,

Can you send me a picture of you?

-Taemin

P.S
BTW, I'm not a stalker. I just want to visually see who my pen pal is.

Sulli gave a small smile. Boys these days. Writing back, she gave a small laugh before putting it into an envelope.

Dear Taemin,

Sorry. I gotta stay anon you know. ;)

P.S Who's that girl?