OO

{Sequel} Lovely Family

''Where the hell is he?!!'' Haeun shouted as she was pushed through the whole hospital on her bed.

''He said that he'll be here soon. Now breath, okay?''

Woohyun instructed with his eyes strangely fixed on her big grown belly in which a wonderful

surprise wanted to come out at any time.

She clenched her fists as another wave of pain washed over her.

There were a total of five nurses and one doctor who ran beside Haeun's bed.

One of the nurses kept looking at her and motioned her to breath exactly how she had learned it at

the special pregnancy lecture that she had attended with Sunggyu.

 

The pain in her lower abdomen although made her forget everything.

Only the anger stayed.

The anger about him not being there at the very moment.

Instead there was only her too stressed twin-brother Woohyun who was holding onto her hand.

 

It seemed like forever but they reached the room.

''Can we please wait a few minutes until my husband arrives?'' Haeun plead looking at the doctor.

He nodded. ''Okay, but it'll hurt more the longer we wait. Try not to push. I'll give him 10 minutes.

If he's not here by then, then you'll have to give birth without him.''

He glanced at Woohyun and left with the nurses following him.

 

It was only her and Woohyun in the room.

''Argh, where is he?'' She was furious having trouble to keep her breathing calm.

Woohyun was by now a nervous and panicked mess.

Thinking about the upcoming event made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

Deep inside his head he prayed for his friend to arrive on time.

He didn't know what to do. ''Are you hungry?'' He suddenly asked.

Haeun turned her head towards him with a glare that was a mix of anger and disbelief.

''Hungry?! I'm gonna eat you up if I have to give birth without him! Go get him! NOW!!''

Her anger spilled out of her and Woohyun almost ran out of the room after giving her a nod.

 

Woohyun had never seen his sister so angry. He was both scared and shocked.

He asked some nurses which were around to take him to the next phone.

A nice one told him that there was one close to Haeun's room.

As soon as he arrived he took out his cellphone to get Sunggyu's number and then he punched

the numbers into the phone.

The beeping made him even more nervous. He was about to hang up as Sunggyu suddenly answered.

''I'm on my way, okay?'' He said while panting.

''Hyung, hurry up, please! She's a monster! A monster!!'' Woohyun shouted letting his panic

show through his shaky voice.

''I'm almost there. Don't worry. I can see the front gates.'' Sunggyu tried to calm him down.

 

Woohyun let out a sigh of relieve as suddenly both Dongwoo and Myungsoo spotted him.

Both were wearing their respective working attire.

''Woohyun, where is she?'' Dongwoo asked and Woohyun pointed at Haeun's room door.

''Be careful.'' He whispered. ''She's extremely pissed.''

''Oh. That doesn't sound really good.'' Dongwoo said and ran after Myungsoo who was already in front 

of Haeun's room.

 

''Haeun~'' Myungsoo sang as he entered the room. He stopped abruptly causing Dongwoo to walk

right into his back. ''Yah!'' He mumbled but then his eyes fell on his little sister and he knew why

Myungsoo had stopped in his tracks.

Her face was red as a tomato as droplets of sweat rolled down the side of her head.

She shot both of them a deadly glare. ''Where is Sunggyu-oppa?!''

Her voice was slightly hoarse but she managed to scream. ''Why isn't he here!!?''

Haeun's eyes got watery as she looked at her brothers who just stared at her in shock.

 

She wanted to say more but another wave of pain shot through her body and she just shut her

eyes tightly close gripping onto the bed's railings.

Dongwoo ran up to her and let her hold onto his hand which she almost crushed due to the

immense pain she felt.

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo with a scared expression on his face.

As if it wasn't scary enough fro them it got worse as the waves of pain increased.

Haeun couldn't handle it much longer. She let out screams of pain every time a new wave hit her.

 

Myungsoo couldn't stand there any longer and ran out to get some nurses.

Soon he, Woohyun and some nurses came rushing into the room

''We have to check if the head's visible.'' One of them said and begun to position Haeun's feet

to get a better look in between her legs.

All three of her brothers looked away in embarrassment while Dongwoo was still holding onto

Haeun's hand which was now hot and sweaty.

 

The nurse sighed. ''I'm sorry, but we have to start now.''

She gave a nod to the other nurse and a few seconds later more returned together with the doctor.

He was already set to do his magical work.

Sitting right in front of her spread legs he begun to shake his head.

''I'm sorry, Mrs Kim. But there is no time to waste anymore.''

''No!'' Haeun shouted. ''We can't!''

''We really can't waste more time!'' He scolded her.

 

Just then the door burst open and revealed a panting and exhausted Sunggyu.

''Oppa!'' Haeun squealed and he walked up to her taking over her hand from Dongwoo.

Dongwoo gave him a supportive squeeze on his shoulders and moved away.

Haeun lay there with her sweaty face directed to her husband who was looking only at her.

To him no matter how she looked like at that moment - she was the prettiest girl on earth.

He smiled at her and pecked her lips. ''Sorry...a lot of...traffic...on my way.'' He panted.

It was the first time that Haeun had smiled. ''No problem.''

As if all her anger and frustration had turned into a cloud of nothing.

 

Everything went on quickly from then on. - Haeun gave birth to a healthy boy.

 

 

{2 Month later}

 

''Aww~ he's so cute!'' It was Jiyeon who held the two months old Minhyuk in her arms.

Dongwoo was standing right beside his fiancé and kissed her cheek. ''Want one, too?''

He jokingly asked and to his surprise she answered with a happy ''Yes.''

Haeun was sitting on the couch watching how her son seemed to love the attention he got from

his aunt and his uncle.

''What a shame that he got those micro-eyes of that husband of yours.'' Myungsoo added.

Haeun had to laugh at his remark.

''YAH! I heard that!'' Sunggyu growled from the kitchen.

''Don't be mad~ It's the truth anyway!'' Woohyun sang as he prepared himself for running away from

Sunggyu.

Haeun and Myungsoo laughed watching how Woohyun was running away from an angry Sunggyu.

 

Dinner had been prepared by Sunggyu and with a little bit help of Woohyun.

''You have a really talented husband.'' Jiyeon said as she winked at Haeun.

Haeun smiled brightly. ''Right?'' She laughed and pecked Sunggyu's cheek. ''He's the best.''

''Aww~ so lovey-dovey.'' Woohyun said while making a face.

''By the way, Woohyunnie~'' Sunggyu sang wiggling his eyebrows. ''What's going on between you

and Sungyeol's sister?''

All eyes were on Woohyun who was now blushing in a light red. ''No comment. Who wants more fish?''

They laughed all together.

 

After dinner everyone left with happy smiles on their faces.

 

Haeun had brought Minhyuk to his cute bed and waited until he fell asleep before walking out

to the living room where Sunggyu sat on the couch with an old photo album in his hands.

''Come here.'' He said softly and patted the spot beside him.

Haeun sat down next to him and hooked her arm around his while resting her head on his shoulder.

''Remember that picture that we took when you arrived from Washington?''

He pointed at a picture at the far end of the page.

''We've cried so much that day.'' She smiled. ''Look at our puffy red eyes.''

Sunggyu chuckled and pulled her closer to him as he noticed the small tears forming in her eyes.

He placed one hand around her waist and kissed her forehead.

''I was so happy to see you again and I was even more happy to know that you could see me.''

She smiled and pecked his lips. ''I love you.''

''I love you, too.'' He whispered and kissed her lips holding in for a bit longer.

As they pulled away they smiled at each other and continued to look through the album.

 

''Look, these were taken at Dongwoo-oppa's and Jiyeon's engagement!''

Haeun pointed at some pictures where both her older brother and her best friend were seen on.

''Oh god, I remember how he proposed to her.'' He laughed. ''Such a dork.''

Haeun laughed, too, remembering how her older brother had worn a cute Hello Kitty costume

and how he had walked down the streets of Seoul to get to Jiyeon's office.

''Priceless.'' She added.

 

They came across their own couple-pictures which they had taken during their honeymoon.

Sunggyu's eyes were on one particular picture. ''I'm such a lucky guy to have a y girl like you.''

Haeun blushed as she saw which picture he meant.

It was one of her dressed in her favorite bikini. ''I'm not even that y.''

''Oh yes, you are.'' He said with a smile and pecked her lips. ''Just look at the curves!''

Haeun laughed at his expression and just flipped the page.

 

They stumbled upon pictures of Haeun's pregnancy.

There were multiple ones of her with her big belly and him standing right beside her.

Haeun suddenly laughed and Sunggyu frowned as he saw why she was laughing.

''Hah, there is the picture that Woohyun had taken as I told you that I was pregnant!''

She laughed so much as she looked at the picture which showed Sunggyu with a totally

surprised and shocked expression sitting at the balcony together with her.

''Aish, I hate him for capturing me that way. Just look at the angle!'' He complained.

''But...but it's one of my favorite pictures!'' She calmed down from her laughter and looked to the

front where a much bigger picture hung. ''Next to our wedding picture.''

 

In front of them was a big sized picture of them in their wedding clothes.

Haeun in her princess-like dress looking just as happy as Sunggyu in his breathtaking white tuxedo.

She smiled while looking up at the picture. Sunggyu was now, too, looking at it.

''I don't think that we've changed a lot since we got married.'' He begun.

''We're still the same innocent couple as before.''

Haeun giggled. ''Why are you so sentimental now, oppa?''

He shrugged and leaned closer to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

''I'm so glad that I have you by my side.'' He mumbled against her lips.

''Me, too.'' She whispered and kissed him back.

 

{END}

 

 

/Bonus:

 

''Is he broken?'' Six year old Minhyuk asked his father who sat on a bench reading the newspapers.

Sunggyu looked over the papers down to his son and then next to the body who lay down on the

ground with his head buried in the sand from the playground.

''Try jumping on him some more.'' He said and little Minhyuk did as his father had told him.

''YAH!!'' Woohyun jumped up making both Minhyuk and Sunggyu laugh.

Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at his uncle and ran away laughing loudly and squealing while

Woohyun ran after him.

 

Sunggyu who was watching both of them shook his head while smiling. ''Kids these days...''

 

 

 

 

hah, sorry it took a while >_<

If there are any grammar errors - look over it :P haha

Waah~ another story of mine finished :))