Chapter 1

My little american girl
Monday morning


"kring!kring!"
*dang it!stupid alarm clock!can't you shut up*ryu screams mentally in her head,the next thing she knew she's walking to school with her brother,Ljoe hand-in-hand to school"Oppa! Next time we ride the bus!"ryu pouts,"aniyo! The great Ljoe never rides transportation"ljoe stuck out his tounge,ryu push him forcefully and he fell"psh,not so great anymore huh"ryu rolled her eyes,and walk away"YAH!!you come back here!"Ljoe shout at ryu and she covered her ears"oppa you said something?"ryu ask cutely,ljoe can't resist her cuteness "okay.....we'll ride the bus tomorrow"ryu smiled widely and help ljoe up"I love you oppa!"she hug ljoe and went in the school.
"oppa....what's with those girls?did i do something wrong?"ryu asked ljoe clueless,girls are shooting glares at her but she just smile nervously"aniyo,i bet you can't belive if i said i'm a popular kid?"ljoe smirk,and ryu laugh"hahaha you popular?you still sleeps with your teddy boo"ryu
"Did not!"
"Did to"
"well prove it!"ljoe smirk knowing that he will win,ryu took out a pink bear out from her bag,ljoe's eyes widen"where did you get that from?why did you bring it?"ljoe try to snatch it from ryu but she was fast"i thought you might want me to throw it away,if you would like to i'll be glad to valounteer"ryu zip her bag and throw the teddy bear in the nearest dustbin"yah!you little b--"ljoe is interupt by someone calling him"HYUNG!!!over here!"ricky shouted from behind,the two went there"yah!why your--hello beautiful! I'm chunji,you are?"chunji jump out from his seat"not intrested in you,so oppa where is the office?"ryu tugged ljoe uniform"ricky!chanjo!can you help her,because miss cutie woopsy throw something valuable to me"ljoe glance at ryu and she smile sheepishly.


Ricky and Chanjo lead her to the office"so who are you?how do you know hyung?"chanjo ask ryu"Hi!I'm lee jiryu call me ryu,i am 16 and i've just came back from the states,that hyung of yours is my oppa"she took her hand out,ricky and chanjo shook her hand"good thing your his sister,if not his fangirl will bash you"chanjo said as he pats her head"here is the office,good luck finding the class!annyeong!"ricky and chanjo left her,and she knocked on the door"come in!"the principal said from the inside,after getting her schedual,locker combination and classroom she went to a random group of girls"excuse me....can you help me?"ryu ask one of them.