Final

First Intoxication [ One Shot ]

 

    Hyosung made her way to Kikwang ’s apartment since she was really bored on a Friday night. Apparently, Kikwang had gone out with his friends for a guy’s night out. Hyosung was asked to sleepover at Jieun’s place, but she declined the offer. She really just wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, since she hardly gets to.

    She let herself inside his home and just fell onto the large sofa. She closed her eyes and inhaled the air which smelled like Kikwang and smiled. Hyosung kicked off her heels and sat up straight, leaning her head on the sofa. *when will you be home* Hyosung looked at her watch and sighed. It was only 9:30 pm and Kikwang wouldn’t be home until 12 as far as she knew.

       She got up and walked to the dining room. She looked around and amazed at how clean it was. It wasn’t that she had never entered Kikwang’s dining room. She did, but she never got to the point of observing it.

                Hyosung walked over to all the wines that were on display. She ran her fingers across the bottles and grabbed a random one. * vodka*. Hyosung laughed as she read the name. *what silly names.* She took out another one.  *Dom Perignon *.  *Why does Kikwang even bother with this stuff?* She peered at the bottle in her hand. Truthfully in all the 21 years of her life, she never had an inch of alcohol. Sure she went to clubs here and there, but it never appealed to her. She wondered why people found it so tasty. Even though Kikwang kept a variety of them, he wasn’t addicted to it or anything. He drank occasionally.  Now Hyosung was getting really curious. *I wonder what it tastes like?* she her lips. *should I try it, it won’t hurt to drink a little*. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. She set the glass on the table and sat in one of the chairs. She poured herself a tiny amount, closed her eyes and drank it in one shot. She let out a bitter sigh and her eyes glistened. *wow, it’s really refreshing* she looked at the bottle and bit her lip. *wouldn’t hurt to try more*. This time she poured a whole glass full and drank it bit by bit.  By the time she was done, Hyosung’s eyes were fully beaming. She wiped and stood up. As she started walking, Hyosung stumbled but held onto the table. She giggled and touched her head. *I feel funny*. She shrugged it off and went to get more wine. Hyosung had never had anything like this. The taste was unexplainable and it made her feel like she was on a whole new level. She started jumping all over the place and laughed whole heartedly. “Ahhh, this feels so good.” she fell onto the kitchen tiles and giggled more. 

                Kikwang made his way up to his house and was about to unlock his door, when he already saw it unlocked. He scratched his head. * I thought I locked it*. He was about to head to his room, when he felt some kind of strange aura coming from the dining area. He arched his eyebrows and went to where his senses lead him. *what the…* His eyes widened at the sight of empty wine bottles lying across the floor and on the table.  

                Kikwang walked into the kitchen only to see his girlfriend sitting cross-legged on the cold kitchen floor, counting the number of glasses she drank and laughing to herself. *what the hell* Kikwang thought and ran to Hyosung.

He grabbed the bottle out of her hand. “YAH, what are you doing??!”

Hyosung looked up dazed and her eyes beamed like crazy. She tried to stand up, only to be caught by Kikwang. She was now wrapped in his arms. She gave the biggest smile to him.

 “Kikwang !!! Oh how I missed you so much.” she pounced on him and hugged him like a teddy bear. Kikwang pulled her away and examined her face. He leaned in and took a whiff of her breath. He tightened his hold on her arms. It was apparent that she had more than a few drink.  ”Jeon Hyosung, just how much did you drink?” he had a serious face on. Hyosung blinked at him and then laughed.

“Aww Kikwang, you’re so cute when you’re angry.” she pinched both his cheeks and leaned on him. Kikwang took both her hands and bent down to her eye level. “Yah! Tell me now. How many?” . Kikwang raised his voice and peered into her eyes. She pouted and started counting with her fingers “1,2,5,10…10!” She giggled and started jumping on the spot. “Kikwang, 10! 10!”. 

Kikwang just stood there, gaping at his girlfriend’s behaviour. Never had he seen her like this. She was always the mature, innocent Hyosung. But this was totally a different side to her.

                He grabbed Hyosung’s hand and pulled her to the couch. “You need to snap out of it, your drunk babe.” Hyosung refused to be pulled and started making her way to the wine cases once again. “I want more!”

                 She freed herself from his hold and grabbed a bottle. Kikwang snatched it away, but she grabbed it back. He gave her a you-really-want-to-mess-with-me look and arched his brows. She stuck her tongue out and ran to his room. “Catch me if you can.” Kikwang sighed. Hyosung was now jumping on his bed, with the bottle in her hand. She laughed and looked like she was having the time of her life.

                 Kikwang  smirked and crossed his arms. He had to admit, this side of Hyosung was new and refreshing. He eyed her top to bottom and his lip. *damn, did she look hella fine.* Her dress exposed her honey thighs and her purple curls were bouncing all over the place. Kikwang snapped out of his fantasy and pulled Hyosung down.

                 He grabbed the bottle out of her hand. “No more okay? You’re too high”. Kikwang put the bottle down on the dresser and turned around, only to be met with Hyosung’s lips on his. His eyes widened as he stumbled backward, but caught her in his arms. Hyosung wrapped her arms around his neck more tightly. Kikwang couldn’t resist the forced kiss, and returned the kiss. He stumbled back on to the bed with Hyosung on top of him now. She was still kissing him to no end, but Kikwang had to stop the heated kiss before it got out hand and he lost himself. He pushed her onto the bed and pinned her down with him on top of her now. “You need to stop babe, this is too much”.

                Hyosung looked at him and pouted. She heaved a sigh and made a sad face. “You don’t want to love me?” Kikwang let her go and cupped her cheek. “Of course I do, but not like this”. He smiled at her and headed towards the door  Just then, Hyosung wrapped her arms around his waist from the back. She pressed herself against him. Kikwang closed his eyes and groaned. *don’t do this Hyosung*.  He turned around and met eyes with Hyosung. He grabbed her hands. “Look babe, you’re really drunk right now. Just stay put okay?” Hyosung just stomped her feet and pouted for the 5th time. “I make time to come here and you don’t want me? I even wore your favorite color today, see?” Hyosung tugged down her black sleeve off her shoulder, revealing her red  strap. She gave him an innocent look. Kikwang groaned and clenched his fist. “What did I just tell you.” he lightly growled and pushed her into the wall. 

                “You think it’s easy  for me huh? I can resist a billion things, but you, like this, infront of me..” Hyosung blinked a couple of times before she completely gave in. She fell right into his already tight embrace. “Yah, I’m talking to you, You’re just going to cut me out now?”  Kikwang sighed as he realized there was no point in talking when the sleeping beauty was already knocked out. He carried her to his bed and tucked her in.  He leaned in and smirked. *you were going to love me huh? Hard to believe.*  He smiled and watched her sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

About those wineries, Seriously I have no clue about wines or anything related, I'm utterly clueless about them, so I searched them up. Lol. please don't laugh at me ><. Heaps of mistakes I know, Really wanted to post this though.Thanks for reading all you who read this. <333