You don't know you're beautiful

Baby, you are my shining star

 One direction was in the sm building and YG, JYP, and Lee SM were deciding who was going to wear the booty shorts.

Then Niall from one direction comes in and then he asks them where the toilet was so that he could go and fish and eat kimchi.

Harry, Liam, Larry, and the others from one directions went to go and fondle with harry's four s.

Then Park bom walks in and then she startes looking at harry's four s and starts to run to him.

She asks him if she could milk his 4 s so that she could drink his magical unicorn direction juice so that she could get younger and she woulnd't be called an ahjumma anymore.

Harry let's her, but THEEEEN. the fire nation attacked.

 

Jay Park walked in and then he started wondering why everyone was in the sm building. Jay just went in there because he wanted to see the hot, blonde, airhead california horse, JESSICA~

When they finally meet.

"oh jessica baby, HOT DAYAUM. DAYUAM  AOM! DAYUM. you are so hot and fiiiiiiine. y'know I've been tryina get myself off with my little pony, but it doesn't satisfy me as much as your X line. damn. You don't know you're beautiful. I wish I could ride you and brush and braid your beautiful blonde maine errday. But I can't doe. Cuz Imma thug. y'kknow my name is jay but Ima G nigguh." Jay rapped, really fast. So fast that it went through all of snsd's training time.

"who da fuq r u nigguh? eminem? I am 2 fab 4 uuuuu" Jessica said.

Then jessica and jay went into the room where ahujmma bom is drinking harry's milk. Jessica gets excited and rams into the wall. Niall then starts eating jessica like the miami zombie, cuz he thought her was phat. Jay then started fighting with niall.

What happens when exo wakes up? idk. rlly I dun noe doe. soooooo.....