Figuring it out.

Soulless Night

 

Soulless Night With Him

Convivial- Biggest understatement ever. There was only so much excitement you could contain. You had been preparing for these y exams for as long as you remember and now.. they were over. All done with. You thought this day would never come. And to top the happiness and make this day the hugest deal ever, your parents had promised to send you to Korea. KOREA. SOUTH KOREA. KPOP. GDRAGON's homeland. You pretty much lost your voice that day from all the flailing. You pack your suitcases and try to keep them light because you would be bringing home like the entire country's merchandise so it was crucial to travel light. You couldn't believe that you were going to this magical country and that too alone. You were a little nervous but it was the land of gorgeous idols and you knew your parents wouldn't have gotten it anyway. 

 



30 hours later. 
Agony- Biggest understatement ever. There was only so much throbbing your head could contain. 

Brain working slower, much slower than normal - Check.
Nausea - Check. 
Literal hatred for the sunlight- Check.
Incredible craving for water and asprin- Check. 
Hangover- Check. 

Seriously? Why must I get wasted so easily? This wasn't supposed to be like this! Damn, why do I always have to ruin everything, you think to yourself. God knows what I ended up doing last night. Why am I again, you go on mumbling. You get up fot a glass of water, close the windows and go get some clothes. And just when you're about to slide into your skirt, someone, some person, some person on your bed, says "come back sweetie". You're scared for you life. You just hmmm so you get some time to think. You slowing remove the sheets off that person's face and you're frozen. Frozen doesn't begin to describe it. You're so numb. The hangover melts and its another ton of emotions you can feel now. Should I fangirl? Should I hug him? Or ask for an autograph or a photograph perhaps? THE .. IS HE AS WELL? O_O What happppened last night? I--is that rrreally Jiyoung on my bed? 
Wait, whose bed is that again? I don't remember booking a hotel in prior, you contemplate. This house is HUGE. He wakes up and starts talking more casually than you could have ever imagined. You cover yourself up with the towel that is next to you and regret it the next second. He was gorgeous. So perfect. His accent. poajflkadjtpo Just everything about him. Was this seriosuly Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon, right next to you? Were you sleeping next to HIM?
...Did something happen between you two? You couldn't remember anything and you weren't sure if you were grateful or pissed at that fact. He tells you most of the embarrassing details from last night. . He had carried you to his house when you were super duper drunk and you're like that is something I would do. Its just GD that I happened to do this with. He blushes in the cutest way possible when you worriedly ask him why you two were . And he goes "aish if you remember nothing, all the effort has been wasted. It'll have to go down all over again". His blush is nothing next to how red your face turns when you hear that. You two spend the most perfect week together. It was the best week of your life... It would have been the most glorious week of anybody's life in fact. He shows you around and introduces to Big bang and other YG members. You don't understand why he wants to be with you when he could have anybody in this world. 2ne1 is like drop dead gorgeous and YOU are the one he is crazy about? Doesn't make a lot of sense. You knew spending the week with him would make things terribly difficult but you couldn't help yourself. You had no control over it whatsoever. 

 



20 years later.

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to calm the down and just enjoy. Because he really is a keeper. The distance between you two is a but he has made it work. You ended up getting the entire country's sweetheart home. And he makes the best husband and the best father on the planet