you've been caught!

pLeAsE bE MINE!

          "hey honey! =3" a text message from eun jang to kevin."hey cupcake! =*" kevin replied.....

eung jang : "well where are you??i'm already infront of the hotel?? 0.0"

kevin         : "oh,really?just wait for a second ok cupcake? =3 i'll be there in a few minutes kay baby? =* "

eun jang   : "i'm asking you here.....where are you??"

   

            kevin didn't reply,so eun jang just waited at the hall of the hotel.it's been soooo long as she waited and waited and eun jang can't barely take it anymore.

"ergghh,where he could have been??any days for this to happen...why today??does he even remember our anniversary??hergh!god...i'm hungry~"eun jang stomach starts to grumble as a sign of her hungriness

              "well,..it's not a good idea to keep you rumble is it tummy?"she wonder to herself and patting her stomach."well i better go find food...hmmmm" she browsing the cafe around the hotel,and at last she arrived at a cafe named roselle's garden "this seem promising isn't it tummy?hehe =3".

               she went in and search for a seat.she choose a table near the window,the cafe was beautiful as the carpet are green grass and there are flowers everywhere!even up at the ceilling! "wow!i can get to use to this!"

                      the male waiter came toward eun jang and gave her the menu book and standing beside the table.the waiter really have a smart attire as he wears a  dark brown stripe vest,a beige and white shirt,a dark brown pant and a brown bow at his collor.really sweet! "i'll take chocolate pudding with raspberry jam please?" eun jang make her order."is there anything else to add?miss" he smiled to her.eun jang almost blush."hmm,nope,thank you =)" she handed the menu book to the waiter,the waiter bow with politeness and went to the order table

                        while waiting,eun jang scribble into her inbox,hoping there's a message from kevin,she opens her iphone and............nothing..she tried to call him,but he didn't pick up.she called him again,still the voice machine."where he could have been??"eun jang started to worry.she never gives up and kept calling him,when the 5th time,a phone rang at the table behind her."wha..?hmm coincidence,just coincidence..."then again,the voice machine answering her every call."kevin.....please answer the call......"she talk with her lil voice inside her.then,there's  a big laugh.,"wow,there's a couple really having a good time~" she put up her iphone and scroll to kevin's number.."well another one wouldn't hurt,would it?" she press the call button then another ring at the table behind her and the laugh fading a little.now eun jang felt really weird.

                           eun jang then toss her head around and found a curly hair woman and a guy,and she even can't believe her eyes that the guy was.................. kevin?! "wait,wait,wait eun jang,you can't just make a decision like that,you have to make sure,ok?"she then trying to call kevin's number again,just to make sure.

she really hope it wasn't him,she finger crossed over it,then the moment that break her heart,the guy's phone rang.......he reject the call again.

*tuut tuut uut*

                        "cupcake,i'm sorry i can't answer the phone right now,i am really busy right now,i having a meeting with my friend muahx =*"

at the time she got the message and read it,from the sad moment changed into anger.she stood up and accidentally oush the waiter.she went toward the table where kevin at,ignoring the waiter who blur at the moment.

                          she stand beside the table,grip her wrist so tight.kevin look up and his eye got bigger."eun jang?" kevin jaws open wider."you know this woman?"the woman spoke up and pointing toward eun jang."yeah,she's just a friend"he smiled to the woman,by the time he told the woman that,her heart immediately snaps.all she can do was standing there and watch kevin humiliate everything they have together.andd then.....

"splash!"

a big splash of kiwi juice to kevin's face.the woman suprised and in shock watching him drenched.eun jang then went out of the cafe,furiously.

                            kevin went to go after her,even the woman came along.

                                                   kevin grabs eun jang's arm and didn't let go,"let me go!" eun jang shouted.all the people at the hall of the hotel look at them."it's just a misunderstanding! please believe me!"kevin plead and plead,he still didn't let go of her hand."why?! of all days! why?! on our anniversary?! am i not good enough for you?! is that woman perfect for your taste?!huh?! why did you do this to me?!" eunjang than push him away and went out of the hotel.she hail a cab and went in."bring me to the farest bar from here!"she with her heart-ache,unfortunately the cab's driver have a hearing problem.

                                                    "what??i can't hear you clearly!speak louder!"the cab's driver wanted her to repeated it.eun jang look out of the window and say kevin is on the way towards her.she became panic but hen relieves when she saw the woman pull his hand.even though she efelt relieve,she still pretty angry when she sees the woman hug his hand.

                                                       "urgh!!!this can't get any worse?!!"she grunt."what??i can't hear you???"the cab's driver dive in."urgggh!PLEASE TAKE ME TO The..." byt he time she wanted to finish her words,a guy came in."mr!please take me to the roselliete buidling!thank you!" he then just sit in the cab,shamelessly.eun jang's eyes widen up,feeling at blur watching the guy.

                                                          "roselliete building!here we come!"the cab's driver then blast off."what???wait,wait,wait!i'm the one who got in here first!how come you can't hear me????"she exclaim.but as always,the cab's driver ended it with a 'what???ican't hear you!'

                                                           "what do you think you're doing?"she ask the guy.the guy look at her and says...."is there your name on the taxi?=)"he smirks then look out of the window."ergh!"eun jang then sit way over the corner and hug her self towards the window....

                                                              "why is my day just getting worse and worse!! ><"

to be continueed......

 

how was it?????????is it great?????????hmmmm i know im at writting huuhuhu ==''

anyway,please anyone?suggest anything XD