Chapter 1: I soon realised he will never return

I soon realised he will never return

 

-Flashback -

Helen: Oppa!! Oppa!! Catch me if you can!! ( running around in a cheerful tone)

While Hoya is been blindfolded trying to catch Helen: You better watch it, I can catch you in no time!! 

Helen: Haha, let's see about that!

Helen was just running around while Hoya were still finding for her, finally he caught her and causing a sudden shock for Helen as she was just standing in a far distance in the beach waiting for Hoya to find her.

Hoya: Ha.. Caught you now! (hugging Helen)

Helen: So not fair! (pounding )

Hoya saw Helen's pounding face, and started pinching it her cheeks, since her cheeks was the one started to attempt Hoya first from pinching it.

Helen: Hey…that hurts (slapping Hoya hands first and than rubbing her face)

Hoya: Sorry, but your cheeks were just to attempting to be pinch! (lending on Helen's shoulder)

Helen: Excuse me!  What did you say again?(Pushing Hoya's head off her shoulder)

Hoya: Um… I say I love you! (Coming closer to Helen's face)

Helen blushed a bit and also came forward: I love you too! ( And than peck on Hoya's lip)

Afterwards Helen made herself comfortable on Hoya's shoulder, and both of them sat there nicely watching the sunset shining in front of them.

Helen: It's beautiful..

Hoya: Yeah..not as beautiful watching the sunset with you! (looking down to Helen)

Helen: When did you started saying these kind of words?(Looking weirdly to Hoya)

Hoya: Um.. I learnt it from Woohyun (looking away)

Helen: Again?! Seriously you need to stop hanging out with Woohyun, since his a playboy! =___="

Hoya: No he isn't!

Helen: Yes he is, since he hurt one of my best friend Suzy..

Hoya: He didn’t meant to hurt her..

Helen: Let's forget about it and enjoy the sunset! (Giving Hoya massive hug, changing the topic)

Hoya just nodded and hugged back Helen as both of them continuing on watching the sunset. But suddenly..

Helen wake up! Helen wake up! Helen wake up! HELEN FOR THE LAST TIME WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped from the sudden shock, and closed my alarm the person who was making me to wake up was my boyfriend Hoya. Unfortunately he passed away a year ago suffering from brain cancer. I miss him a lot many people taught me to move on, I refused first as Hoya meant to much to me and I don’t want to loose the moments with him.

Helen: Ah..another dream again! (Rubbing her forehead)

Mrs Kim: Helen you better hurry or else you will be late for college!! (Shouting across the house)

Helen: Yeah, I know I am coming!

Helen quickly took a shower, dressed in casual clothes, grabbed her bag and headed out her room. Arriving in the kitchen she could see her mum smiling peacefully to she. She smiled back and settle herself in the kitchen table.

Mrs Kim: Here's breakfast! (passing Helen the plate)

Helen: Thanx mom (receiving the plate from Mrs Kim)

Afterwards Mrs Kim settle herself in the kitchen table too. Both of them were just having their own time and the atmosphere were just silent. Mrs Kim decided to break the silent atmosphere.

Mrs Kim: Honey..

Helen: Yeah.. (looking at Mrs Kim)

Mrs Kim: Have you thought about moving on?

It was just a moment silent and she knew what Mrs Kim meant, Helen than inhale some oxygen before talking back to Mrs Kim: No..

Mrs Kim: Why?

Helen: I just don’t want too..

Mrs Kim: Honey you have too!

Helen: Why? (angrily)

Mrs Kim: I know you love him, but you need to moved on!

Helen: Okay.. What about you, when dad died everyone told you to move on, why didn’t you?!

Mrs Kim looked at a different direction than back to Helen: Cause I love your dad!

Helen: Same thing I also love Hoya! And I don’t want to forget about him! (tears started to come down)

Mrs Kim saw the tears and went to Helen side and squadded down to the same height as her and rubbed the tears that was coming down.

Mrs Kim: I am sorry honey.. (giving Helen a hug)

Those tears wouldn’t stop coming down form Helen's eyes and she hugged back her mum. Than later they broke the hug as Helen needs to leave for college.

Helen: I am going to be late soon, I better leave now! (Wiping those tears that is falling down)

Mrs Kim than nodded and made way for Helen to get out of the kitchen to get her bag and ready for college.

Mrs Kim: Go safety!

Helen: Yeah, bye!

Mrs Kim: Bye!

After Helen walked out the house, it was just a brand new day for her but with Hoya as she thought would be better. She walked slowly to college since its really close to her house, walking to college brings Helen back a lot of memories with him. Helen missed him a lot and she wondering how he is doing. Thinking top much she got a sudden shock as someone jumped on her.

Helen: Yah! (Turning back)

Sungjong: Sorry noona! (acting cute)

Helen: What did you do that for?

Sungjong: Done it for fun! I call you before but you were to busy thinking so I decided to surprise you! (showing his puppy eyes)

Helen couldn’t stand his puppy eyes anymore and continue walking college with him. When she arrived in front of her college Seoul Academic she could see her friends including his friends talking and laughing together waiting for her and Sungjong arrived. When they walk closer they noticed them and waved happily for a warm welcome.

Sungyeol: Hello beautiful!

Helen smiled: Good morning!

Suzy: Let's head in shall we?

They all nodded and headed into our college. Everything was just same as before nobody change except they have one person missing from their side. Helen's first class was Economic and than Visual Design before she do like these subjects as he was in her class that’s time maybe it was fated? This is how they met.

-Flashback 3 years ago- (Helen's POV)

I was walking to my class as unfortunately I couldn’t see as my books were too high and plus they were covering my visual to know where I was walking. I was hoping I didn’t bump into anyone but lastly I did! ~Bump~ With all my books dropped to the ground. I squad to pick my books and also at the same time apologise who I bump into.

Helen: I am very sorry! (squadding down to pick the books up)

Someone: Its okay! (Helping Helen picking up her books)

As Helen picked up all her books and stood back up where she can faced the person she bump into and collect back her books back. She was shock seeing it was a young man that she bump into she was guessing he is approximately around her age? He show his cute side which cause Helen to blush.

Helen: I am very sorry! ( bowing to the young man)

Young man: Its okay! (Giving her books back to Helen)

Helen: I'm Helen, nice to meet you! (Giving her hand for a shake)

Young man: I'm Hoya, nice to meet you Helen! (Shaking her hand)

Helen: I am really sorry about just then >~

Hoya: It's okay, and also one thing you look cute!

I blushed a bit what he said and he noticed that I was blushing.

Hoya: So what do you have now for first period?

Helen: I have economic..

Hoya: Same here! Than we might be in the same class? Show me your timetable..

Helen: Really, that’s nice! (Giving her timetable to Hoya)

As Hoya was checking Helen's timetable, Helen wouldn’t stop staring at Hoya. Since he was so good looking and he looks gorgeous when he smiled. When Helen was still looking at Hoya, Hoya notices and blushed while Helen kept looking at him.

Helen: Why are you blushing?

Hoya looked away and put on a cute smile: No I am not!

Helen: Yes you are!

After the cute arguments the bell started ring and both of them looked at each other and smiled.

-Flashback ends-

It was great meeting him cause he change my life and make my heart sweet for the past 3 years. I should stop thinking and pay attention now before I get into busted. Same as before, attend my first 2 class and now its break time. I headed to the cafeteria and saw my friends, I waved to them and headed to their direction.

Helen: Hey..

Sohyun and Suzy: Hello, how are you doing?

Helen: Doing good! You guys?

Sohyun: Same as usual (Turning to Suzy)

Suzy: Same here..

Helen: Want to do something later after college? (Facing Suzy and Sohyun)

Sohyun: Let's go to the park after college? Let's receive some fresh air!

Suzy and Helen: Okay sure!

Sohyun: Should we us the Infinite guys to come? It would be fun having them coming?

The word Infinite comes to me remember Hoya again.

-Flashback 3 years ago-

Helen: So Hoya.how did you finds todays lesson? (Walking out with Hoya)

Hoya: It was pretty good (nodding his head at the same time) what about you how did you find todays lesson?

Helen: It was okayish? But I didn’t understand some parts of the economic process!

Hoya: Oh really, you want me to tutor you?

Helen: it will be great, but don’t you need to hang out with your friends?

Hoya: Don’t worry my Infinite mates won't mind! (Patting on Helen's shoulder)

Helen: Did you just say Infinite? (Looking weirdly)

Hoya: Yeah.. That’s what we call ourselves!

Helen: Okay than?

Hoya: I know its weird!

Helen: Don’t worried Infinite sounds cool?! (smiling happily)

Helen than was been introduced to Infinite at first Hoya was so jealous how she was been so kind to everyone. He never felt that way before to a girl who he just met like half a day?

As day by day Hoya and Helen as become closer without noticing both of them have feelings with each other but both of them wont dare to confess as they were fearing  to loose their friendship. Until one day Woohyun dares Hoya to confess his feelings or else he will go after her. To not make that happens, Hoya with big confidences decides to confess his feelings to Helen. So after college as usual Hoya will tutor Helen for economic, so he decided to take this chance to confess his feelings.

-Library-

Helen: OMG! Oppa why is economic so hard to studied? (Messing up her hair)

Hoya: It isn't that hard to studied you know!

Helen: Your smart that’s why you say that! (Sticking out her tongue)

Hoya: Um..Helen?

Helen: Yeah? Oh !! ! !

Hoya: What's going on?

Helen: I forgot..that I was meeting up with Sohyun and Suzy! And also I am late damn!

Hoya: Ah.. You silly!

Helen: I better go now! (packing her books)

Hoya:  Same here! (also packing his books)

Helen than nodded, so both of them especially Helen quickly packed and headed out to meet with Sohyun and Suzy.

Helen: Oppa, I better go now! (Waving to him)

Hoya: Okay bye! (Waving back)

After waving to each other Helen started running to find Sohyun and Suzy, as Helen goes further in Hoya's mind it means that Woohyun is going after her since he didn’t confess. In-order to not make that happen, he decided to call her to tell her what is his current feelings towards her. Hoya called Helen and was still seeing the sight that she is running and suddenly she stop as her phone vibrate.

Helen: Hello?!

Hoya: Helen..

Helen: Oppa? 

Hoya: Yeah, I want to tell you something..

Helen: What is it?

Hoya: Is that, I love you..

Helen was shocked what she heard from the phone and she turn around and was more shock to see Hoya in a distance away from her and talking her at the same time on the phone.

Hoya: I didn’t know when I started liking you maybe when we started college, as the day you bump into me and we started we become close friends and at more time my feelings towards you were much stronger than I thought.

Helen: Oppa

Hoya cut her off before she could continue on: I call you as I wanted to tell what are my feelings right now, if I don’t tell I think I will regret!

Helen: Oppa.. I have something to say to you also!

Hoya: What is it? (having a smiled on his face)

Helen: I love you too! What you said just then, was what I wanted to say! But some reason you said first

Hoya blushed and Helen smiled as they heart was connected. After the confession, and closing the phones, Helen immediately ran to Hoya for a hug. The hug was really warm and both of them seem to enjoy, after a moment of hugging both of them caught themselves staring at each eyes at this moment their lips started to come closer and until they met. The kiss were really passion until Helen phones starts ringing and she remember about the meet ups with her friends.

Helen: I better go now!

Hoya smiled and nodded: Called me when you finish, I want to come by and meet you up! (Give a kiss to Helen again)

Helen nodded and ran to find her friends before her friends get angry.

-Flashback ends-

Hoya does make my heart and my life sweet, I wondered what would happen if Hoya didn’t die from the deadly tumour?

Suzy: Helen! (Waving her hands in front, as Helen was dreaming about the flashback of her and Hoya)

Helen: Yeah? (Got her instinct back)

Suzy: So do you want to invite Infinite to come along with us to the park? (Putting on a bright smiled)

Helen: Okay sure! Why not?

Sohyun: Okay than I would text Sunggyu oppa!

Helen and Suzy: Woo~

Sohyun: Oh shut up! (blushing, Sohyun liked Sunggyu ever since they started college but Sohyun was afraid to confess since a lot of girls in college tries to be his girlfriend) Than Sohyun texted Sunggyu asking does he and also Infinite would like to joined them to the park, receiving some fresh air?

Sohyun came back with a excitement from seeing her face: Sunggyu oppa say okay and they will meet us in front of the gates after the school.

Suzy and Helen just simply nodded and enjoy the rest of the break time until they headed to the next class. The next class she had was Biology science, psychology and maths which ended her day. After she packed her books and headed out, she found Sohyun and Suzy first than later she spotted Infinite coming towards their direction.

Helen: Hello everyone!

L: Long time no see Helen!

Helen: Yeah! Where have you been lately?

L: Hiding away from you! (Sticking his tongue out and running away)

Helen: You are so childish as ever! (chasing him)

Suzy: Since everyone is here, let's head to the park now!

 Sungjong: Yeah! Suzy noona, can we hooked arms together and walk to the park (staring back to Woohyun)

Woohyun: YAH!

Suzy: Okay sure! (with a cute smiled than cause Woohyun to be jealous)

After a short walk from college to the park they finally arrived and they settled themselves in a circle as they suggested to play truth and dare when they were walking.

Dongwoo: Let's start! I will spin the bottle! (Taking a bottle out his bag)

Everyone didn’t seem to mind so they just went for it, after Dongwoo spined the bottle it landed to Woohyun.

Dongwoo: Okay, Woohyun-ah truth or dare? (Looking at Woohyun)

Woohyun: Hmmm.. Dare! (with confidence)

Dongwoo: Okay I dare you to kiss Suzy!

Suzy eyes were widen from the dare: Okay…(awkward)

Woohyun than went over to Suzy and kissed on her face, it made Suzy's face was just burning as I see her face was like an tomato. Woohyun than spined the bottle, since he maded his dare and this time the bottle ended up on me.

Woohyun: Okay so Helen truth or dare?

Helen: Truth

Woohyun: Hmm, who's is the person you missed the most and currently love still?

Helen: Two people?

Woohyun: Nono, I mean who do you missed the person and loved at the same time..

Helen obviously will say Hoya.

Helen: Hoya.. (Putting her head down)

Everyone was just silent as the name Hoya was spoken. Everyone missed Hoya since his the gentle, easy-going, cute guy to be with.

Sungjong: Noona have you thought about moving on?

Helen: No.. (coldly)

L: Why?

Helen: Its because I love him too much! (Looking away)

Sunggyu: We know you love him, but if I was Hoya I will want you to move on!

Helen: How would you? Maybe Hoya doesn’t want me too

Suzy: Helen stop been to stubborn of yourself!

Helen: What do you mean stubborn, I just in love with my boyfriend who is not beside me! I DON’T WANT TO FORGET ABOUT HIM!! HOW IS THAT STUBBORN? (Bursting out tears)

Everyone was just silent. Except for Helen who was bursting out of anger and while tears cannot stop fallen down from her crystal eyes.

Helen: I am going to say for the last time no matter is there is Hoya or not I am not going to move on! The sun is coming down now I have to go home or else it will be dark! (Taking her bag and leave the group)

One person didn’t spoke throughout the argument as he sat there silently staring at Helen and that person was Sungyeol. Sungyeol liked Helen ever since they started college but unfortunately Hoya meet Helen first and confess his feelings. So Sungyeol decided to not confess his feelings to Helen, as he didn’t want to lose one of his friends and also becoming enemies with his mate. He thought his secret was never relieve or could be tell by somebody, it did once and it was from his best mate Hoya.

-Flashback 1 year ago-

-Hospital-

Sungyeol: You what?!

Hoya: I want you to married Helen and take care Helen for me after I die! (Speaking weakly)

Sungyeol was just shocked: Why me?

Hoya: Because you...love. Helen!

Sungyeol: How did you know?

Hoya: Your eyes told me! Please Sungyeol take care Helen for me after I die!

Sungyeol: You will be fine! (Holding onto Hoya's hand)

Hoya: I know how my body is going! So no need to tell me to stay strong those kind of words! Will you please, married her and take care of her!

Sungyeol in a no condition nodded.

-Flashback ends-

Sungyeol: I will go and chase after her.

Everyone looked at Sungyeol and gave a nodded to him to find Helen and apologise to her as soon as possible. Sungyeol started running and finally he caught up with Helen.

Sungyeol: Helen..

Helen turned around and wiped the tears that was still continuously coming down: What is it oppa?

Sungyeol: We want to say sorry!

Helen: It's okay!

Sungyeol: I didn’t know what to say so I was been silent the whole time..

Helen: Don’t worry! I understand!(Looking at park)

Sungyeol: Anything wrong? As he notice Helen was looking at the park and tears started to coming heavily.

Helen: This park brings a lot of memories between Hoya and I! Its also this place where we broke up! (Heavily tears starts to come out)

-Flashback 2 years ago-

Hoya: Let's break up!

Helen: Why? (Shock)

Hoya: Feel like playing with other girls now! (coldly)

Helen: Please don’t leave me! (Holding his shirt)

Hoya: Helen I never love you, so right now I have the rights to leave! (acting more coldly)

Before Helen could say something Hoya had already disappeared from Helen's sight. Helen at first didn’t know that Hoya is suffering from brain cancer. He didn’t want Helen to know since would bring pain and tears so he decided to keep to himself that he has a tumour and also his friends which includes Sohyun and Suzy. Until one day when Hoya was at the hospital resting, in an unexpected day Helen comes by for a visit as she knew about Hoya is suffering and he wants to break up with her.

Helen: Pabo!

Hoya: What are you doing here?

Helen: Why didn’t you tell me?

Hoya: No need! I thought it was best to leave since I am suffering brain cancer, I don’t want anyone to suffer because of me I want them to be happy especially you Helen!

Helen looked at him once again: I love you!

Hoya: You wont be happy, with me!

Helen: The day you confess to me is already a day you made my life happy and sweet! (Kissing on Hoya's face and hugging him)

Hoya hugged back as he missed Helen everyday and he was totally pain with no Helen in his life. His life was like in a dark shadow..

-Flashback ends-

Sungyeol: That guy is such a pabo!

Helen: Yeah, but I love him that’s why!

Sungyeol: Helen no matter what happens will are always here with you!

Helen nodded: I better go home now, the sun is coming down and it will be dangerous for me to go home at that kind of condition.

Sungyeol nodded and waved by to Helen as he walked back to the group.

Helen walked back home as she was listening music at the same time, when the music change she started to have some memories of this song, and this song was call the "Incomplete by the Backstreet Boys". It was a song that Hoya and Helen love to listen and sometimes they play it for millions of time when they sit down at the park watching the sunset.

Helen finally arrived home and noticed that the mail box was kind of jam, she slowly taken it out and went through it but most of them was from Mrs Kim except one that has her name on To: Miss Helen Kim as Helen was looking it where it was send she was surprise and shock with her mixed emotion as it was been send from Hoya's apartment. She quickly opened as she continue reading it tears started to come out one by one.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked i know i might not be a best writer but i hope this story can entertain you and gives you some tears >~<