With You, With Me

Even If It's Just the Two of Us

 

1. Shock - BEAST

Every day I can’t breathe, and it’s all because of you. So please won’t you just stay here? My head won’t stop pounding, and my heart has stopped. I’m sure it’s the same for you. Since we’re both victims, can’t we just stay together from now? Every day I get shocked, as if it’s the first time we met all over again. Wake up baby, I know I’m not perfect but honestly who is? You told me my imperfections made me who I am, and now all you do is curse me for them? You hypocrite. Who are you to tell me that? Every day our compliments turn to insults. Oh, oh, tonight we’re so crazy again, I just want to scream. Because every day I feel that shock, shock, as if it’s the first time we’re meeting again. Tonight, I’m waiting for you. Won’t you come back and give me that shock once again?

2. Copy and Paste - BoA

You really think you can’t be replaced? Well I’m here to tell you that there’s a new way. Under my bright flashlight you’re going to get it now. Well hello Mr. Perfect, that’s what you like me to call you right? Don’t worry, it’s all right, it always works out in my fantasies, all I have to do is copy and paste your desired traits into my program. Ever since I made Zelo I’ve only gotten better at what I do. So now lay back. Close your eyes. And breathe. DNA, DNA, a lover’s message, that’s all I need to copy and paste. Do you see the cosmos behind your closed lids? They’re there because I showed you. Just remember them, and believe me when I tell you it’s all right. When I’m done with you, you’ll join them soon, silently. Painlessly.

3. Maikaze - Yoshioka Aika

Rather than living forever, I want to bloom in this very moment. Like a firework lighting up the sky, I’ll shine brighter than ever before in your eyes. If I could just protect you, you’ll finally see my true worth. But the wind is so strong today, how can I reach the sky? Since that day I’ve been reaching for the azure sky, my tears have been falling endlessly. If I shed enough tears, will the sky lean closer for my outstretched hand? You whisper to me gently in my sleep and cradle me softly in your strong arms. Oh, if only I could protect you from the harshness of this world. My time has come it seems. Maybe my last wish will finally be possible now. I will watch over you as the orchid you so love blossoms in the summer night.

4. I My Me Mine - 4Minute

You want a piece of this? Well it’s all mine, and I don’t feel like sharing today. I know how people see me, I know from what they always tell me. It’s so repetitive I just want to reset it all. Show me something new, take me somewhere different, I’m ready to go, go, go, go, go. Won’t you make me swoon and break the norm? I’m precious because I’m me, I’m I, my, me, and mine. Now take me far away and change my world! I can stop anytime, but only you can reset me. Click, click, click, click, I can hear those changes. Now take me by the hand and show me the new world.

5. Unbreakable - B.A.P

Freedom under the starless sky has never felt so true. What we work for, what we strive towards, no matter how far it seems, just remember that I’m unbreakable. Even if everyone tries to break me down, I’ll get up every time. So it’s time to get up, to fly, and to move. Even if my dreams shatter to a thousand pieces I’ll remember every single shard, I’ll gather them all up. Even if they slice me a thousand times and pierce right through me, I won’t stop. I’ll grit my teeth and shout into the void, “I’m unbreakable.”

6. Close Your Eyes - Ayane

Waking up to the quiet room and the single ray of sunlight, never before have I felt so at peace. Why can’t these lazy days remain? I look over my shoulder to see you slumbering peacefully, your warmth pressed against my back. Can you forget all that’s happened because of me? No, I supposed you can’t. It’s too late to be asking something like this. Every day we’re on the run. I can only afford you cheap motels. And yet you stand by my side through thick and thin. What have I done to deserve you? Every day I ask this question, and I try to make it up to you.

Your warmth is fading as the snow swirls down ever harder, as if trying to bury the screams and the anguish that flow out of me as your blood taints the snow. My heart cries for you, I will never forget this. The snow falls in slow motion, so why can’t you linger a second longer? Now I can’t think, I can’t feel, for you were my everything. Maybe I will be able to again one day, but this I can never forget. You, I will never forget. So close your eyes my dearest. I will not forget.

7. Because of You - After School

Because of you my tears fell, my heart broke, and my lips yearn for you. You invade my dreams, turning them into nightmares. It hurts, hurts, so much it hurts. I want to tell you to make it stop, make it feel good just like you did in the beginning. Where did we go wrong? I shake my head and tell you to slow down. You go so fast and barely explain anything to me. Why did you break up with me? I can’t breathe, can’t feel, all I know is the stranger before me. Where is the boy, my boy, that I grew to love? The night swallows you up, and no matter how far I run my outstretched hand can’t grasp yours anymore.

8. Tonight - Big Bang

Tonight’s such a beautiful night it deserves some suitable matching lights, wouldn’t you say? Now don’t worry, I may be a bad boy but I’m nice. Don’t you want to live for once? Under the neon lights I’ll get you to sing tonight. This must be the first time you feel this way, am I right? You can’t stand up, you can’t walk straight, and yet you find a way to take my soul, take my heart. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? But hey, tonight the lights dance across our skin, and I can’t seem to slow you down. You’re drunk on sensory overload, and I’m right behind you. Move it, move that tight body of yours. All I can feel is you. Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, all I can feel is you. Bring me to new heights, and we’ll crash upon each other at the end of tonight.

9. Secret Love - B.A.P

I see you around. Across the classroom, down the hall, outside in the school yard, everywhere. I want to approach you but why am I such a coward when it comes to you? Your eyes twinkle when you smile, and my heart goes *badump, badump badump* my love. I can’t stop thinking about you, I can’t stop dreaming about you, do you even know what you do to me? And you don’t even know me. At this rate I’m going to have to do something drastic. Join the football team? I’m not buff enough. Join band? I’m tone deaf. What to do? At this rate those rare glances you give me will cease all together. Isn’t there something I can do? All I’ve done is water the plants for the school. I like plants, it’s true. Perhaps I’ll grow you a beautiful rose. And in the end, my courage to approach you will also blossom.

10. Ai Jiu Dui Le - S.H.E

Blaming everyone else for your own mistakes, have you not grown up at all? Look, it’s ok to be frustrated at times. You can take it out on me, that’s what I’m here for. So don’t hold back, listen to me. Love is right, it’s we who are wrong. I’ll love you through anything because that’s what love is. Now lift your head, I’ll wipe away the tears and replace it with a kiss. All you need is me, and all I need is you. If we just learn from our mistakes we can move towards a better tomorrow. If we’re there to support each other, then there’s nothing we can’t do. That’s the power of love, you know? If it’s raining, I’ll shelter you. If someone dares to hurt you, I’ll hurt them tenfold. So don’t be afraid. Take my hand and hold your head up. We’ll head straight ahead now, there’s no going back. Don’t be afraid, because we have love on our side.

 

Message: Hi it's me *waves*. Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors, the rules say I can't go back and fix them after I finished typing so.. >__< Anyways, hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to leave comments below :)