#1 Wedding Dress

A Joker Queen Story: Uncovered Moments

 

"Hey guys! Get ready, we'll be up on stage in a bit..." Doojoon told us as he adjusted his red beanie. We were in our dressing room, waiting to be called.
 
I took a coke bottle fresh from the freezer and slumped on the sofa. Hyunseung followed, taking out his phone to play games.
 
"...look really good in wedding dresses..." I heard Dongwoon speak. I already knew what they were talking about. 4Minute were in wedding dresses during the runway show. And I have to admit, they do look good in wedding dresses. Especially HER. I smiled at the thought of her walking down the aisle while I wait at th--
 
"What are you smiling at?" Hyunseung asked, looking at me. I was so busy day dreaming about her, I didn't notice a smile forming on my face.
 
"N-Nothing.." I shook my head, taking a sip of my coke.
 
Hyunseung looked back at his phone, "You're thinking of her again, aren't you?
 
My eyes widen, this guy can read minds. I'm sure of it. Or is it because I make it obvious?
 
"I knew it..." Hyunseung spoke again. I just sighed and stood up to get another bottle of coke since I finished my other one without me noticing.
 
Later on, manager hyung called us out. We got ready and went out of the dressing room to the back of the stage. I saw 4Minute from afar but didn't get to see a glimpse of her. Damn.
 
4Minute was called and they all went up stage. The crowd outside roared in excitement. Next up was us.
 
"BEAST!"
 
We all went up the stage. The audience cheered as we bowed and clapped. While clapping, just like magnet to metal, my eyes quickly darted to her in an instant (00:40). She was gorgeous in that white dress. But then Dongwoon whispered something to me.
 
"I saw that..." he was smiling
I whispered back, trying to hide my smile so it wouldn't be to obvious to the other members, "Sorry, I couldn't help it.."
 
We were told to stand behind 4Minute so we did. I couldn't take my eyes of her. I should be worried the others will see and end up teasing me but I really don't care anymore. My smile can't seem to escape my lips. She's just beautiful.
 
(1:18) Dongwoon noticed it again, "I saw that, too..." he said with a cheeky smile. This maknae sure does have eagle eyes.
 
(1:38) Later on, Yoseob noticed it too, "I saw that, Jun~"
Dongwoon followed up, "I've seen it tons of times before~" he chuckled
 
After seeing that I'm really becoming too obvious, I tried to act normal. I crossed my eyes and laughed along to whatever they were laughing about. Still, I tried getting a glimpse of her but...
 
(1:58) SHOOT! I got caught. She turned around...So I quickly turned my head to pretend I wasn't looking.
 
I began acting again. Going along with whatever the others were doing, but my eyes would somewhow find their way to her.
 
Finally, we were told to leave the stage so we gave one last wave to the crowd and left.
 
Was I really that obvious out there? The other members kept on teasing me when we got back to our dressing room to pack up. Doojoon even started calling me "Twinkle eyes" because of how my eyes twinkle when I see her. That's so corny.
 
On our way back to the hotel, 4Minute's van's gas ran out so they had to ride with us while their driver buys gas. Jihyun sat in front with their manager, Sohyun and gayoon sat at the back with Doojoon, Yoseob and Gikwang. Jiyoon, Hyuna, Hyunseung and me sat in the middle seats. Guess who's beside me? If your guess was Hyuna then you're right.
 
She seemed really tired. Her eyes would close then open then close. I fought the urge to offer my shoulder, I was shy. I turned my head outside to the window. Suddenly, something heavy was on my shoulder. It was Hyuna, she was sleeping. I small smile crept on my face. I slowly laid my head on top of hers and drifted off to sleep, too....