Meet The Family

♛Cambria RolePlay ♚ || Now Open!
Headmaster

The Headmaster runs the whole school from behind the doors of his office. He rarely ever appears unless needed. The Headmaster has placed responsibilities onto the shoulders of his two adopted children, who the headmaster knew would be able to carry out the duties successfully. He still manages most of the behind the scenes work in his office. He is very strict on rules; if they are followed, there will be no problems. Treat him the way you want him to treat you. Although no one, other than his children, is sure of what he looks like, he is to be treated with high respect and he shall not be disobeyed.

 

Jinyoung

Jinyoung is the headmaster's only son and Jieun's older brother. He is known for having great leadership skills and being very welcoming to the school's newcomers. He likes to meet new people and will usually be the one to approach others. Although he can be a little straightforward at times, Jinyoung makes up for those occasional blunt moments with his playful and teasing personality. Although he doesn't know how to enforce the rules very well, he will always take a mental note whenever someone has broken one of the rules, and that person will then be put on his bad side. Whether he's composing music in his room, practicing spells in the class, singing by himself in the fields, or roaming the hallways as a ninja, Jinyoung is always alert of his surroundings. So be careful of what you say, he will know.

 

Jieun

Jieun is the headmaster's daughter and Jinyoung's younger sister. She is an awkwardly quiet person who usually spends most of her time alone. Because she feels that she is too awkward around the other students, she prefers to sit alone in her corner or in her dorm. She's easy-going and laid back but still likes things to be in order. You may not always see her there but she is still lurking around. She doesn't always listen to her father but she never disrespects him. She loves to make new friends but isn't very good at getting close to them because of her awkward personality. She is kind of shy so she would be ever so grateful to those that would approach her first.