chapter 7

OH my HONEYY!!

#i add a new character in this chapter ..which is a little boy..you can see the pics of the boys at foreword..mianhae...i just get the idea...



HYERA POV

wahhh what a lovely day...today i need to walk to school because yesterday kim myungsoo forgot to bring my bicycle too...
i woke up early and prepare to go to school .
i walked happily and suddenly i spot a boy crying at the park...

hmm i wonder why he cry.... i walk to him ..i bent down as his high 

"aigoo cutie saengie...wae ??" i pat his head softly. and he hug me.
"noona i can't find my omma....she left me with my bag here..."he cried out loudly .. i hug him back...i know how he feel my parents left me too when i was his age..
"noona i don't know where's my mom.noona i want my mom back" he cried while hug me tight.
"where's ur appa saengie ah?" i asked "kajja!let's find your appa"
"appa  already died noona... i think that's why omma don't want me..." he cried again..
"aigooo ....kajja noona treat you ice cream..!!but u must stop crying.."i said try to persuade him..
he stop cry and smile.i wipe his tears and walk to the ice cream shop.
"noonaaa can you be my mom...????"he asked while hold my hand tightly
"hmmm mollayeo...noona also don't have omma and appa.." i smile at him and i saw he is about to cry again
"aish...arraseoo my handsome son!i will be ur omma!!" i kiss his cheek.
"jinjja?!!!!!! yeayy i have omma!!!!!!!" he shout loudly and hug me tightly ..
"ommaa promise don't leave me nae..." i nod...
"pinky promise" he show me his little pinky finger...i hooked it with him ...
"pinky promise saeng"
"aniyooo call me channiee...i'm ur son noww!! and you are my omma!!" i smile " arrayeo.."
i look at my watch hmm i'm gonna be late ..but where i need to sent channiee....
ahhh MR SHIN!!
hehe sorry MR SHIN!!...
" chanie ah...hyera omma need to go to school ..i treat you after i go to school can i??" i asked 
"nae omma...." he beamed and smile at me
"aigoo good boy.." i kiss his cheek and walk to school together..
 now how i'm gonna hide him...people might think i'm a ...
ahh just walk casually....and be cool hahaha...

i walk casually and be cool 
when i reach mr shin office i knock his door..
"come in " i heard he said
"chanie ah ..u sit here for a while omma wanna see my principle ..be good nae..." he nod and sit near the clerk..
"ah hyera....what are you doing here early in the morning??"
"hmm mr shin i need your help,,," i said shyly..
"what is it hyera ah?is it about your school fee?" mr shin knows the best ...but that's not the problem
"aniya actually i want you to help me take care of someone.." 
"who?"he asked
"wait nae..." i said and call chanie ."chanie ah...come here ..." he walk to me and hold my hand
"waee omma??"he asked
"OMMA??!!!!"mr shin shout shock...
"what happen hyera?! who is he??"mr shin asked
i tell him everything that happened this morning...at first mr shin does not agree...but later he understand why...
chaniee keep crying because he soo sad thinking about his mom that left him
"aigoo boy don't cry..don't worry hyera ah..i will help you take care of him.." mr shin said while caress chanie's hair..
"really??!!!" i asked excitedly.. "yeah..don't worry k...i will take care of him during school ...when school end you pick him ok?but if i have meeting or some importannt thing to handle how??" mr shin asked..
hmm yeah i could not think ..how..??
" hmm mr shin it's ok i will think about it later..i need to go to my class now mr shin ..please take care of my boy...." i bow and smile
"arraseo hyera..don't worry..."

"channieee......omma wanna go to class...sit here arrayeo.......don't be naughty..later we will eat ice cream nae!!"i kiss his forehead and walk to my class
"nae omma!!i will ..i love you omma!!!!" i heard channie shout..

hmm it's been a long time i have someone said that they love me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MYUNGSOO POV

three classes already end ....where is hyera??
does she still hurt??  i look at the door....
ohh my bad yesterday i drop her...maybe it getting worse....i feel guilty...
"myungsoo" "yah myungsooo!" i heard sungyeol hyung call me....
i turned to him ..
"yeah hyung..."i lazily answered ..
"why u look like not in the mood waee??"he concernly ask..
"aniya hyung ..i'm just bored...."i lied
"jinjja myungsoo ah?"woohyun ask..
"hmmmm" then i burried my face on my desk and sleep
suddenly i heard the door been open...
i ignore the voice and continue to sleep..
but when i hear 

" i'm sorryy sir...  i have something important to attend" she panted hardly...looks like she have been in marathon
"oo it's okey ..go and sit...." teacher asked her... "nae " she walk to her sit which is next to me..
i saw her thinking something really2 deep...she look so serious...she does not say hi to me and hyungs at all

"yah myungsoo ...what happen to her?she;s having amnesia??"woohyun asked me
"molla hyung ...she's ignoring me too..." i look at her..
"myungsoo did you do anything bad to her yesterday?"sungyeol hyung ask..
"hmm i t-t-hinkk...i have.." i remember i drop her yesterday while he was sleeping...aish ...is she sulking noww??!!
i look at her..still she does not look at me even with single glance..
What have got into her??did something happen at her home??

 

YAH KIM MYUNGSOO SINCE WHEN YOU CARE?!!!!
i ignore her and continue to sleep....hehe mianhae sir i'm tired...



RINGGG!!!!!!!!!
i yawn ....and look around ....hmm already lunch!


"hyungs..wake up..let's eat lunch.." i shook hyungs body ....
"hyera...do you want...............?'i was cut off when she suddenly left .
eehhhh?!
did she really angry?!
BUMP!!!
"ouchhhh" i heard she groaned in pain ..
aigoo this clumsy girl....she can't even see the door?!
hahaha i giggled at her silliness and clumsyness...
"yah LEE Hyera" i shout.
Ehh?!!!
did she just leave me here without glancing at me?!!!
oh god she really mad at me!!!!!
oohhh what should i do what should i do!!
i panickly think

"L kajja!!" sungyeol pull me to the cafe
"yo ssup hyung!" woohyun greet sunggyu 
"i'm cool woohyun!"sunggyu hyung smile
"hyung are you sleeping??"sunjong ask..
"aniya ...wae?? "sunggyu asked
"then wae your eyes are like u still sleeping??:" hahahahaa INFINITE burst into laugh...poor leader.....how could his maknae said like that.............
"sunjongg!! my eyes are widely opeenn!!can't u see it?" sunggyu hyung ask annoyed
"not only sungjong hyung...we can't also see ur eyes" sungyeol said while others nod...
"ehhh L where's hyera??" howon ask..
"molla hyung,.....just now she run off just like that.."
"huh??!" they all ask in unison..
"i don't know...and why u ask me hyungs...woohyun and sungyeol same class as me too.....we sit side by side ...ask them "
"ehhh she's your soon to be girlfriend rite?" dongwoo said ..and INFINITE burst into laugh again....
"tsk ...teasing much huh?" i ignore them and keep eating...

hyera ah...do you mad at me so much about yesterday??
aigoo
why suddenly i feel lonely...
i think my heart disease getting worst.
i need to ask hyung later..... i sigh heavily....