Spending Time Together

Baekhyun Appa

We were sitting on the sofa at the living room. "yoogeun-ah, this is baekhyun-hyung" I said to yoogeun who was in my arms. "anyeong~" Baekhyun said cutely to yoogeun, but yoogeun was just looking at baekhyun like he was weird. I laughed at the awkwardness, "yoogeun-ah, greet baekhyun-hyung. Hello, baekhyun-hyung~" I said as I moved yoogeun's hand to wave to baekhyun.

 

 

"He is very cute" Baekhyun said and I just smiled hearing that. "He thought you're silly, right yoogeun-ah?" I said asking yoogeun and laugh. "Aniyeo, he just amazed to see me" Baekhyun said defending his self. Yoogeun seemed to interest on his toys on the carpet so he just trying to get down. He started to play with his toys. Baekhyun followed him, "yoogeun-ah, do you wanna play with me?" he said while holding one of yoogeun's toy. Yoogeun seemed to know that and took away his toy from baekhyun's hand, "ah you don't, right? I see I see.."  baekhyun said and it made me burst into laugh.

 

 

Baekhyun took one of yoogeun's toy again, it was power ranger. "yoogeun-ah, power ranger!!" He said imitating the voice of power ranger and it seemed work. Yoogeun started to want to play with Baekhyun. Soon they seemed to enjoy playing together even baekyun was hugging yoogeun pretended to attack him like on the cartoon. I just laughed seeing them like that, they were too cute!

 

 

I decided to make a drink for Baekhyun and walked to the kitchen not far from the living room. I saw a bunch of strawberries on the dining table, "baekhyun-ah~! I have strawberries, do you want some??" I shouted from the kitchen. "Mwoh??" He shouted back, didn't catch what I said. I brought the strawberries to the living room where baekhyun was leaning with his chest on the floor. "Strawberries" I said as I gave it to him. He picked one of them and bite it a little, "yoogeun-ah, do you want a strawberry?" he asked yoogeun because yoogeun seemed interest with it. "here" he offered it to yoogeun and when he bite that he seemed surprised with it's sourness and showing a cute expression on his face. I was burst into laugh with baekhyun.

 

 

"Yah, yoogeun-ah kyopta~" Baekhyun said while trying to breath because of the laughter. "Yoogeun-ah, call me baekhyun-appa" baekhyun said and made me surprised. "Baekhyun-ah!" I said to baekhyun wanting to know what he meant by that. "Waeyo? I just wanna called 'appa'. Ne, yoogeun-ah. naege 'baekhyun-appa' bulleo juseyo~"(please call me 'baekhyun-appa')

 

 

"Baekhyun-appa!" Yoogeun said happily while still playing with his toys. I just surprised to heard that and baekhyun seemed very pleased. "good! daebak!" baekhyun said while patted yoogeun's head.

 

 

"Yah baekhyun-ah, don't play with a child's mind, he's already got his appa at home" I said to baekhyun but he just ignored me.

 

 

"Huah I can't wait to have a child!!" Baekhyun suddenly said while playing with yoogeun's cheek. I felt nervous without any reason.

 

 

"Nana-yah let's get married and have a child soon" Baekhyun said with his serious voice while still looking at yoogeun who was playing cutely. He always liked to tease me about that, "you have to buy me a big house,  luxurious cars, nice clothes, shoes, bags and many more" I said as I joined them playing on the carpet. "I will!" he said not even complained about my joke earlier, that was sure a joke, I didn't really mean that. Still leaning on his chest, he offered me a hug, "come here, baby" he said and I also leaning on the carpet while Baekhyun arm was on my back, embracing me.

 

 

"Yoogeun-ah, don't you feel hungry?" Baekhyun asked yoogeun who seemed didn't care about what baekhyun said. Yoogeun just shook her head. "I'm hungry.." Baekhyun talked to him self, "let's go to the supermarket and cook at home, Nana-yah!"

 

 

I looked up to him, "With yoogeunnie?"

 

 

Baekhyun nodded, "Of course!! Come on come on!!"

 

 

Just a moment after that, we already walked down the street with Baekhyun holding yoogeun's hand. Cute, just like a father with his son. Even Baekhyun sometimes swinging his hand. "yoogeun-ah, hold noona's hand too" Baekhyun said and Yoogeun took my hand. Yoogeun was so calm along our way to the supermarket.

 

 

After arriving at supermarket, Baekhyun took the trolley and sat yoogeun on it. "what do you want to eat, baekhyun?" I said as we walk through the stacks of foods. "some beefs would be great I think" Baekhyun answered while pushing the trolley and Yoogeun just sat there while looking around him. Baekhyun saw that, "Yoogeun-ah, do you ever go to the supermarket before?"

 

 

I chuckled, "What are you saying, baekhyun-ah? do you think his mom never bring him to supermarket?"

 

 

I knew Baekhyun didn't mean to say that, "Aniyeo, he just looked so amazed with this environment" he said while looking to yoogeun.

 

 

I walked to the fruit section first and I started to pick some of oranges. Baekhyun and yoogeun stayed next to me. "Yoogeun-ah, say 'baekhyun-appa' " Baekhyun asked yoogeun like what he did earlier at home. Yoogeun seemed not to care about that, "Yoogeun-ah, 'appa' bolleo jusseyo" Baekhyun said while trying to look at yoogeun's eyes but yoogeun just too busy looking at the colorful fruits, "Banana!" yoogeun pointed.

 

 

"Mwo? banana? do you want banana?" Baekhyun took the bananas and gave them to yoogeun. I smiled seeing them like that but because I was busy picking fruits I didn't realize that they were not there with me, I looked around looking for them and then I saw Baekhyun was holding yoogeun to see some fishes in the aquarium. Yoogeun looked very excited and touching the aquarium like wanted to touch the fish.

 

 

I walked towards them and put the stuffs into our trolley, baekhyun seemed to know my presence, "come on, yoogeun-ah! goodbye mr. fish~" Baekhyun said to yoogeun and yoogeun waved his hand to the fish.

 

 

We finished shopping and then we walked to our car but just after we put the stuffs into the car, baekhyun asked me "Nana, let's buy an ice cream for yoogeun, shall we?" he said. I wondered why baekhyun asked me like that. "but you said you're hungry, right?" I asked.

 

 

"I want to spend more time with yooggeunnie. Right, yoogeun?" He asked yoogeun who was in his arms. "Baekhyun-appa bulleo jusseyo"

 

 

"Baekhyun-appa!" yoogeun said directly when baekhuyn asked him. "good! okay come on we're going to buy an ice cream!" Baekhyun said happily and I just couldn't reject it.

 

 

The ice cream shop was in front of a park and I walked to the shop to see the menu, "What flavor, baekhyun-ah?"

 

 

Baekhyun looked up to the picture at the top of the shop but also can't choose, "Yoogeun-ah, which one do you want?" He asked yoogeun and yoogeun just pointed to the vanilla ice cream picture. "Vanilla? okay noona will buy you vanilla ice cream" baekhyun said. But when when i ordered they said they have to restock it so we needed to wait. I saw yoogeun kept looking at the balloons that the shop prepare for the guests. So I decided to asked the shop assistant, "Can we have one of them?" I asked as I pointed at the balloons, "sure miss, it's free" the shop assistant said and Baekhyun went to take one of the balloons then gave it to yoogeun.

 

 

But not long after that, the balloon explode and made us surprised. Yoogeun stareted to cry, "don't cry yoogeun-ah, we still have balloons!" Baekhyun said as he took the other balloons but yoogeun just kept crying so baekhyun decided put back the new balloon and hugged yoogeun to calm him. "ssh shh shh~ uljimayo~" He said while walking to the bench in the park in fornt of the ice cream shop.

 

 

"Here is your ice cream, miss" the shop assistant snapped me back after I watched baekhyun calming yoogeun like his own son. "Thank you" I said to the shop assistant and went to the park to see Baekhyun and Yoogeun.

 

 

When I got there yoogeun wasn't crying anymore in baekhyun's arms, "Yoogeun-ah, here's your ice cream" I said as we sat together on the bench. Baekhyun sat yoogeun in the middle, "Aaa~" I said as I started to feed the ice cream to yoogeun. Yoogeun ate the ice cream cutely and then he took the ice cream cup from me, "Do you wanna eat it yourself?" baekhyun asked and yoogeun just started to eat his ice cream.

 

 

I was watching baekhyun taking care of yoogeun. Baekhyun sure liked kids, and he was a fatherly man. He was smiling while watching Yoogeun eating his ice cream. He seemed so happy to spent the time with yoogeun.

 

 

I moved my hand to baekhyun's hair, just fixed it a little. Baekhyun turned his eyes to me and smiled, he touched my hand which was fixing his hair earlier. He brought it to his cheek and I could feel the warmness from it. "Baekhyun appa" I said to him and it made him chuckled.

 

 

We was just had a chit chat while waiting yoogeun to finished his ice cream. The wind was so refreshing and birds were singing, making a good atmosphere. Until yoogeun's mam called me and we had to go home soon.

 

 

When we arrived, there was my sister waiting in front of the house. We et out from the car and Baekhyun greeted my sister, "anyeonghasseyo"

 

 

My sister looked surprised, "Oh! Baekhyun-ssi, anyeonghasseyo~ yoogeun-ah, what are you eating, honey?" my sister said as she saw her son was eating ice cream.  "It's ice cream, we bought him one earlier after shopping" Baekhyun didn't hesitated to explain. My sister just nodded understand.

 

 

"Have to go now?" I asked her. "Yes, I think. We're leaving now. Yoogeun-ah say goodbye to Baekhyun-hyung!" my sister said to yoogeun and Baekhyun squatted to be the same height as yoogeun, "Anyeong~" he waved at yoogeun and yoogeun waved to him back.

 

 

Yoogeun and her mom soon left the house and I got in the house with Baekhyun. We were taking out the stuffs that we bought earlier from the bags. "I was lucky that Yoogeun didn't call me' baekhyun-appa' in front of her mom" he said and it made me laugh.

 

 

"You will be called like that one day, just be patient, appa~" I said and left a pecked on his cheek. He seemed surprised and soon brought me to his hug, "I love you, honey" he whispered in my ear. I smiled, "I love you too"

 

 

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________

oh noooo this is madness I didn't have any idea anymore, do you like it guys? please leave a comment and subscribe!! thankyou :D