Clean

jeu d'amour ღ

OT5 | PG13

For DeviLaugh

 


 

A shrill cry broke through the silence of the Tuesday night. Junsu was crouching in the small space between the sink and the wall, eyes wide and hands trembling with fear. Jaejoong, armed with a wet sponge and deodorant, cornered Junsu, eyes flashing with something akin to crazy.

 

All was silent for a moment, Jaejoong glaring at Junsu and the smaller boy unable to look away from the lead singer’s piercing gaze. Jaejoong lunged forward and grabbed Junsu by the crook of his elbow, throwing him into the bathtub, water spilling out as Junsu dropped in.

 

He could only sob as Jaejoong stripped him and scrubbed him raw, whimpering as Jaejoong patted him dry and dressed him in clean clothes. He ran the second he was given the chance to, bumping into Yoochun in his haste to escape Jaejoong. He cried harder when Yoochun asked him what was wrong, and jerked away when Yoochun touched his sore skin, fleeing to his room. Jaejoong emerged from the bathroom, slightly damp.

 

“You’re next,” Jaejoong beckoned Yoochun over. The latter took small steps backwards, knowing what Junsu was so afraid of. He knew that he was as good as dead the moment he started running. Before he could get to his room, Jaejoong caught him in a headlock and dragged him to the bathroom.

 

Screams were heard throughout the apartment, and Junsu buried his head into his pillows, turning the volume up on his iPod. Yoochun staggered out, eyes teary and smelling like citrus. He ran to his work room, locking the door behind him.

 

Changmin glanced up and returned to his book and Jaejoong kicked the door open. “Jae, I told you to knock first. Even if you’re on aphrodisiac, education comes before .”

 

Jaejoong smirked and inched forward, leaving wet footprints on the carpet. Only when Jaejoong was a breath away did Changmin look up from his book.

 

“You stink,” Jaejoong hissed.

 

“Is this because I won’t you? I’m b-” Changmin got cut off when Jaejoong yanked him off the bed and hauled his body into the bathroom. Changmin screamed, thrashing around as Jaejoong tore off his clothes and scrubbed his skin viciously, giving him no chance to escape as he pinned down every one of Changmin’s limbs.

 

“Guys, there is something really wrong with Jae,” Changmin growled. He had dragged a blubbering Yoochun into Junsu’s room, ignoring his cries of ‘No! Jaejoong will kill me if I go out!’ Junsu was huddled between his mountains of soft toys.

 

“He told me I smelt like before attacking me,” Yoochun pouted, leaning on Changmin.

 

“I thought he wanted at first,” Changmin confessed.

 

“I wish he did,” Yoochun scoffed.

 

“What is he doing now?” Junsu piped up from under his giant rabbit. Yoochun perked up when he heard the distinct noise of the door opening. He peeked out and saw Jaejoong in fresh clothes, going over to greet Yunho.

 

“Looks like Jaejoong got dolled up for Yunho’s arrival,” Yoochun reported. “Wait, they’re fighting. Oh , guys. Get over here.” Changmin and Junsu ran over to look at the pair.

 

“, Yunho, did you roll around in before you came home?” Jaejoong shouted. Yunho stared at Jaejoong with confusion and sniffed himself.

 

“What? I smell f-”

 

“No,” Jaejoong gingerly took Yunho by his wrist and dragged him to the bathroom. “The others smell like ing heaven compared to you.”

 

Yunho cast a pleading look at his band members as he was dragged past the trio. Junsu sobbed when he heard the leader’s desperate cries. “I feel sorry for Yunho,” Yoochun muttered.