The Scent of the Gods

jeu d'amour ღ

OT5, Yunho/Jaejoong | G

 


 

Yunho breathed in deeply. He had Jaejoong in his arms, and the night sky before him. It was perfect. He buried his nose in Jaejoong’s neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

 

He scented a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes. In the heart of it, is jasmine, orchid, freesia, magnolia with a fresh hint of peach.

 

There was the lightest tinge of cedar, amber, musk, sandal and vanilla in the base.

 

Jaejoong giggled. “That tickles!” He protested, playfully pushing Yunho away. Jaejoong leant back and took in the green-woody fragrance of his lover.

 

The smell was layered with Italian bergamot, lush spices, clear watery fig leaves and masculine florals, soothed with Indonesian patchouli and moss.

 

The scent of Cypress, Bergamot, and Cardamomcould also be detected, along with the lighter Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Musk, Oakmoss, and Cedar. It smelt like a wild waterfall.

 

“You smell nice,” Jaejoong mumbled. He wrapped his arms around Yunho’s waist and inhaled deeply.

 

“You smell y,” Yunho chuckled.

 

Their noses suddenly got assaulted by the scent of a smoky black tea, in this case lapsang souchong, and notes of amber and woody notes, with alight, floral scent, blending innovative notes of chamomile, talc, Sicilian bergamot and orange.

 

“Hi hyungs!” Junsu slid down beside Yunho, throwing an arm around him. Yoochun sat down beside Jaejoong.

 

“Where’s Changmin?” Jaejoong asked, craning his head. At thatmoment, they smelt the dynamic top notes of lemon, ginger and coriander, leading to the core of exciting fresh mint, cardamom and sage, and noble notes of cedar wood and white musk.

 

The five scents mixed together, creating the scent of the gods.