Intoxicated

jeu d'amour ღ

Yunho/Jaejoong | PG13

 


“No new messages”

 

Jaejoong’s phone trilled and he fumbles to unlock it, eyes wide and heart racing.

 

One message from Junsu. Read?

 

Jaejoong deflated, and hunched into himself. He pulled his legs up to his chest and sighed, running a hand through his hair. It was a dark brown now, and he thought it felt fake, like how everything was lately. He sighed another time and opened the message. It was a birthday wish- as if it really meant anything.  Not if it wasn’t from Yunho.

 

Jaejoong remembered the first time he celebrated his birthday with four of his favourite people. They had debuted just over a year ago at that time, and were still young, foolish and carefree. Junsu had made an attempt at a cake that Yoochun claimed he baked even if it’s common knowledge that he had never touched an oven. It was messy and over-frosted, and Jaejoong loved it.

 

Jaejoong remembered the fourth time that they had celebrated his birthday as well. They were older and wiser, and had an alcohol tolerance that many would be jealous of. They took him to a bar and got drunk off expensive booze and bad music.

 

Jaejoong lost his ity that night. He had about eight drinks too many and was intent on giving everyone in the club a regardless of whether they had a or not. He had grabbed the nearest person to him- Yunho- and pressed his body against his, grinding hard.

 

No one had self-control that strong, especially when they’re intoxicated.

 

Jaejoong woke with blurry images of Yunho ing him into their mattress and distant memories of loud moans and sloppy kisses.

 

They established a relationship after that night. with no strings attached was what they had agreed on, but wrestling under the sheets and too many hugs had got them tangled up way too deep for their liking.

 

It was only natural that they attached a label to soft kisses in the morning and after midnight.

 

Jaejoong sobbed and dropped his phone, curling into himself. He cried for the first time since he had left Yunho and Changmin. It seemed like ages before there was a knock on his door. Jaejoong sniffed and dragged is wrist over swollen and teary eyes, dragging himself to the front door.

 

He was swept up in a hug and the smell of home. Jaejoong cried harder and wrapped his arms around the body that he had never gotten used to not holding.

 

He told Yunho that he loved him twenty-six times before he left the next morning.