The End

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"Jang Wooyoung, yes?" the judge asked. Wooyoung nodded slowly and glumly. His hands were cuffed together, and an officer behind him glared at Wooyoung. The judge slowly looked through his file, shaking her head. She skimmed through a thick 5 paged packet as she looked up at Wooyoung again.

The room was quiet. Nervousness and fear filled the room. IU continually sobbed, wiping her tears with tons of tissue papers. Thunder, who was in a wheel chair, patted her back, trying to calm her down. Wooyoung did not like to hear IU sobbing. Especially for him.

~~~~~~~~~~(Flashback)~~~~~~~~~

"Why's he going to jail, IU?" Thunder asked nervously.

"Something about this flyer... *sob* I don't know! It just happened too fast!" IU cried. Thunder bit his lips. He knew where this was going.

"Ohhh.... that poster," Thunder mumbled. IU stopped sobbing and looked up at Thunder.

"W-What do you mean?" IU stuttered.

"Well, after you guys disappeared, Wooyoung was a wanted person. People told the principal what Wooyoung did, like others, almost killing me, and a bunch more stuff," Thunder explained, careful to choose his words. IU froze for a moment, unbelieving what Thunder was saying. Suddenly, she burst into more tears.

"Thunder-ah, what am I going to do without Wooyoung oppa?!" IU cried harder.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something," Thunder muttered under his breath, patting IU's head. If I can't love you as a boyfriend, IU, then I'll bring you happiness whenever you need it, Thunder thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~(Flashback Ended)~~~~~~~~

"Wooyoung, do you know what you have done during these past years?" the judge asked, taking her glasses off.

"Yes ma'am," Wooyoung answered, nodding slowly.

"And do you know that you were running away with all of these things you have been doing?" the judge asked once more.

"Yes ma'am," Wooyoung repeated.

"You are under arrest for attempting murder, others, and causing fights in your school," the judge continued, looking through is files again. Wooyoung lowered his head even more.

"I don't get why the teachers wouldn't report you when they knew you were such a bad student," the judge said, shaking her head. Wooyoung bit his lower lips. It was because of my father, Wooyoung thought as the judge grunted at him.

"My decision is for you to stay in jail for 5 years," the judge decided, as IU gasped. She quickly got up, shouting, "I OBJECT!" The judge raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?" the judge questioned, as IU quickly ran towards the judge. The officers tried to stop her, but the judge told them to stop.

"Your honor, I beg of you! Wooyoung is such a nice boy! He wouldn't do anything to hurt me! He won't hurt anybody right now! Your honor, please don't but Wooyoung in jail," IU cried as tears trickled down her cheeks, "Please?" The judge stared at IU for a second, and then sighed.

"How do you know if Wooyoung isn't playing with your heart?" the judge challenged. Wooyoung froze. I'm not playing with her heart! I swear! But then... IU and the judge can't see that... they can't see that I'm in love, Wooyoung thought, biting his lips. IU wiped her tears and laughed quietly to herself.

"Because... I trust him," IU answered, turning to face Wooyoung. IU smiled lightly, as Wooyoung smiled back. I trust Wooyoung... and if he is playing with my heart... Well, then I was a fool. But I, IU, am never a fool, IU believed as she turned to the judge.

"I'm sorry, little girl, but the decision has been made. Wooyoung will be in jail for 5 years," the judge said coldly. IU's lips, trembled, as Wooyoung opened his mouth.

"NO!" IU cried, "You can't put him in jail! Let me be in jail instead of Wooyoung! He's changed! I know it for sure! Please?" Thunder widened his eyes, staring at IU. No! Thunder thought, She can't go! I have to be next to her so I can keep her happy!

"Then put me in jail if IU is going in jail," Thunder offered, as he rolled towards the front. The judge grumbled.

"You can't!" the judge exclaimed, "You're injured! Even if it was your fault, you couldn't even BE in jail!" Thunder repeated what the judge had just said. Injury... Wooyoung is pretty injured... So.. >:D

"So if I torture Wooyoung right now, he won't be in jail, right?" Thunder quizzed. The judge blinked for a moment, and then slowly nodded. Thunder smirked as he turned to IU. 

"IU, this is for you," Thunder announced, as he signaled Wooyoung to come towards him. Wooyoung willingly agreed, as he carefully approached in front of Wooyoung. Thunder studied him and smiled.

"Sorry buddy," Thunder grinned as he punched Wooyoung's face and stomach multiple times. Everyone in the room gasped, including IU.

"STOP! STOP!" IU shouted, running to the scene. By the time she got there, Wooyoung was badly beaten up and on the ground, blood throbbing out of his body.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT, THUNDER OPPA?!?! HUH?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" IU yelled at Thunder, hitting him as hard as she could.

"Judge," Thunder said smoothly as IU stopped hitting up, "Wooyoung is badly beaten up. Does this mean I go to jail?" 

"W- Well, no, but--"

"Does Wooyoung go to jail since he's injured?" Thunder asked again.

"W-Well, he's supposed to, but--"

"He's injured, so he can't. Good, I think the case is closed," Thunder grinned, as he just outsmarted the judge. The judge frowned, as she gave up. 

"Wooyoung will not be going to jail as his punishment. He'll just be watched by this young man here," the judge mumbled as she hammered the table, getting up. Everyone was quiet, as they stood still. IU paused for a moment, and then hugged Wooyoung, who was on the ground.

"You're safe! You're not going to jail! You're with me now! Wooyoung, isn't this good news?" IU cried in happiness, not caring that Wooyoung's blood stained on her dress. Wooyoung grinned weakly as he placed his lips gently on IU's.

"Yeah... it's good news," Wooyoung said softly, as he tried to sit up. He groaned as he gripped his ribs. He laughed weakly.

"Gosh, Thunder, you have quite a fist," Wooyoung laughed, as Thunder grinned.

"Hey, I had to beat you up pretty badly to convince the judge that you were really injured," Thunder pointed out, as IU helped Wooyoung up.

"Come on, let's go to the hospital," IU grinned, leaving the court. The three left the court with smiles on their face, glad that they will never be separated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IU?" Wooyoung called, as he kissed behind IU's neck. IU giggled as she lightly pushed Wooyoung away.

"Oppa, we're at school! Stop that," IU laughed, as Wooyoung shook his head. He captured IU's soft lips, one of his hands running down the back of IU's hair and the other on her waist. IU wrapped her arms around Wooyoung, forgetting where they were. Suddenly, IU pulled back, blushing. Wooyoung whimpered.

"Aw, come on! We were just getting to the good stuff," Wooyoung said huskily. IU shivered as she stuck her tongue out.

"," IU joked.

"Tutor," Wooyoung grinned, pinching IU's cheeks. IU pouted, as Wooyoung laughed.

"You're such a cutie," Wooyoung pointed out.

"Whatever," IU said, rolling her eyes. As she turned back, she gasped when she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist.

"Oppa!" IU exclaimed. She looked around, noticing that there were fewer students.

"IU, I've been a good boy! Can't we do it?" Wooyoung asked, doing his puppy eyes. IU looked around, blushing deep, crimson red. She had always refused to do it with Wooyoung, but Wooyoung eventually kept asking. IU thought about it for a moment, and then smiled.

"Why?" IU asked, teasing Wooyoung.

"Because I haven't done it for a long time," Wooyoung grinned, knowing what IU's answer would be. They both stared at the janitor's closet. IU blushed even deeper as Wooyoung turned her around. He brushed away a strand of IU's hair behind IU's ears. The two slowly walked towards the janitors closet. Wooyoung, surprisingly, had the keys to the janitor's closet for the whole time. He quickly opened the door as IU saw almost nothing in the room.

"But oppa... I never did it," IU frowned.

"Then I'll be your tutor. I'll teach you," Wooyoung smiled. IU's frown turned to a nervous grin, as she continued to stare at the empty room.

"Ladies first?" Wooyoung grinned. IU smiled as she entered the room. Wooyoung passionately kissed IU as he closed the janitor's door, locking it fully and sharing their moment together.

The End :)

A/N: I can't believe I'm ending this! D: I had soo much fun writing this! T_T This was the best fic I've ever written! I mean, 92 subscribers! :O That's a lot (well, for me! ^^) Well, I hope you guys all enjoyed the ending! ^^ I'll be working on my other fics for now :D Please check them out if you have time! :) Thank you for being with IU and Wooyoung this whole time, too! ^_^