Smart Math

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"I'm sure math won't be that hard, right?" IU asked as she opened their textbook. It was particularly easy. Most of the problems included additions and subtraction. Others included integers and graphing.

"Well, this is pretty easy," IU added, grinning. Thunder and Wooyoung were busy playing thumb war, not paying attention to what was happening.

"Guys? Guyssss?! HELLO~~~" IU shouted, making Thunder and Wooyoung fall off from their seat.

"OW!!!! THERE WAS NO NEED TO SHOUT!" Wooyoung said in english. Thunder nodded in agreement, while IU boasted herself. She had no idea what Wooyoung had said, but she pretended to know.

"Then you should've ate your lunch during school time!" IU said, thinking that Wooyoung had said he was hungry.

"What..?" Wooyoung asked, as Thunder scratched his head. He was also confused.

"What do you mean what? You know what I said!" IU muttered.

"No clue," Wooyoung mumbled.

"Do I have to repeat it?" IU snapped. Thunder and Wooyoung shook their heads numbly, as IU smiled in satisfaction.

"Good! Now, I'll write some problems on the board. Each of you will write the correct answer. Ready?" IU asked, facing them. The two boys nodded as they sat down correctly, holding up a pencil. IU turned to face the board. But as she began to write, she heard someone stomping. She sighed and turned around. It was Thunder, tapping his foot impatiently.

"What?" IU asked.

"I need to go!" Thunder managed to squeak. IU sighed and pointed to the door, allowing him to use the restroom. As soon as Thunder left, she turned back to the board, continuing to write the problems down. Suddenly, she felt something warm and slimy on her neck. Thinking it was sweat, she fanned herself.

"Whew! Is it just me or is it getting--" as IU turned her head away slightly, she widened her eyes, "hot." Wooyoung was her neck, and now was running his fingers down her arm. I stiffened. She never wanted to be in this position, especially when she had students to teach. She didn't even want to shout at Wooyoung. To tell you the truth, she kind of liked it.

"W-Wooyoung oppa...." she stuttered, but then Wooyoung captured her lips.

"Don't talk," he simply replied, as he continued to kiss her deeper. IU didn't know why, but she just had to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as Wooyoung smirked. He placed his hands on IU's hips, as they continued to kiss. 

"Wooyoung oppa! I need to write down the problems!" IU mumbled, as she breathed heavily. Wooyoung took a quick glance on the board and smirked.

"You don't need numbers in math. In my world, there is one problem to solve: Me + You," Wooyoung whispered, as he continued to kiss IU. She thought it was sweet as she giggled. Suddenly, the door opened. Wooyoung and IU stopped and turned around. It was Thunder, with wide eyes.

"OH. MY. GOSH," Thunder exclaimed as he continued to stare at their position. IU blushed deeply, as she released Wooyoung. Wooyoung silently cursed Thunder for interrupting their time.

"I-It's not what you think it is, Thunder oppa!" IU protested. Wooyoung secretly felt anger rise when IU called Thunder 'oppa.' Thunder quickly grabbed his backpack and his stuff.

"I'm leaving," Thunder snapped, heading to the door. 

"W-Wait! Don't leave me!" IU begged, gathering her stuff and following Thunder. She was explaining what was happening, but Thunder blocked her words. He was jealous and angry when he saw IU and Wooyoung enjoying their time together. Why did I even join to this tutor when I knew Wooyoung and IU love each other? Thunder thought bitterly.