Introduction

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"Hey there, pretty girl," Wooyoung cooed, as a girl took several steps back. She bumped into a wall, making Wooyoung smirked.

"You don't mind if I borrow her for a second, hm?" Wooyoung asked, turning to a boy who was on the ground. He was all bruised and scratched up badly, and he couldn't speak or move. Wooyoung smirked again, as he began to kiss the stranger. 

"What are you doing?" another boy asked. Wooyoung groaned and turned around, knowing exactly who it was. Thunder. 

"Can't you see that I'm busy?" Wooyoung whined. The girl sobbed madly, as she tried to struggle from Wooyoung's grasp. Thunder marched towards Wooyoung and glared at him.

"You know you're supposed to be at the low-class side, not the high-class. I'm sorry, I'll take him away," Thunder said, bowing to the girl. She nodded, as she ran towards her boyfriend. Thunder pulled on Wooyoung's ear, who yelped the whole way back to class.

"WOOYOUNGGGG!!!" the teacher shouted. Wooyoung covered his ears, for the teacher's scream was very, very loud.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asked dumbly. Thunder laughed, as the teacher glared at Wooyoung.

"You're going to spend your lunch outside my classroom, holding a table. And you may NOT bend your elbows. Your arms must be straight and high, okay?" the teacher yelled. Wooyoung groaned, as he was told to go back to his seat. Thunder chuckled quietly as he followed Wooyoung. Thunder sat behind Wooyoung, and he chuckled loud enough to annoy Wooyoung. 

"Stop laughing!" Wooyooung snapped. Thunder smiled at him.

"You're never going to graduate like this," Thunder smirked. Wooyoung wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. 

"Who cares about graduation!? It's just going to school and more school!" Wooyoung complained. 

"Your parents care about your graduation, especially your father," Thunder pointed out. Wooyoung gritted his teeth. Thunder knew everything about Wooyoung, since he was told to keep an eye on him at the beginning of school.

"I don't care about my father. He's just one lousy guy who wants me to take over his business when I'm older. Well, that's not going to happen. I'm going to run away from him, and you! No matter what you do, you can't stop me from running away!" Wooyoung hissed.

"Thunder, Wooyoung? Is there something going on back there?" the teacher asked.

"Nothing, sir!" Thunder replied, as the teacher went back to the chalk board. Thunder chuckled again.

"Sure. But I'm like a thunder: I can strike you anytime, anywhere. Remember that," Thunder reminded. Wooyoung laughed, as he rolled his eyes.

"Suree, I'll believe it when I see it," Wooyoung said sarcastically. When class was over, Thunder followed Wooyoung to his locker.

"You know, it's a good thing that our locker is next to each others," Thunder commented. Wooyoung laughed. He thought it was a horrible idea for him and Thunder to be so close. I work alone, and I am alone, Wooyoung thought. As he spotted another girl, he eyed on Thunder. Thunder was about to stop him, until his phone rang. Wooyoung smirked. He knew that Thunder would never miss a phone call. This is my chance, Wooyoung thought, as he dashed to the girl and disappeared.. Thunder gritted his teeth, as he picked up the phone.

"Oppa~" a cute, childish voice said through the phone.

"Uh, yeah?" Thunder said, as he tried to look for Wooyoung.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asked.

"What? No, no... Just trying to find someone," Thunder said, not really paying attention to the girl. 

"Fine, I'll call back later. Bye!" 

"NO! WAIT! STOP! HELLO?" Thunder shouted, focusing back to his conversation.

"Are you sure you're not busy?"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm sure! Anyways, what did you want to say?" Thunder asked.

"I was just going to say I'm going to come to your school soon!" the cheerful voice exclaimed. Thunder opened his mouth, as his heart began to beat faster. She's coming! She's coming! Thunder thought excitedly. He forgot all about Wooyoung and excitedly listened to the girl's voice.

"When?" Thunder asked a bit too quickly.

"Tomorrow~" she sang. Thunder smiled widely. Then, he spotted Wooyoung, ready to attack the hopeless girl. 

"Sorry, but I'll call you later, okay?" Thunder said. 

"Oh, okay. Bye Oppa!" she replied, and Thunder hung up. If she's coming to this school, and if she's the only one who Wooyoung never had IT with... Thunder widened his eyes, Then she would be a victim of Wooyoung. No matter what I do, I better watch Wooyoung closer now....