Final

DJ got us falling in love again.

Hands up,
And suddenly we all got our hands up,

No control of my body,
Ain't i seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes.


40% of Luhan's mind thinks it is just plain irony. The other 50% thinks it is s' evil (not really) doings. He is left with 10% hoping it is just fate. 

He has to sing this part with Tiffany. Tiffany. He likes to think that maybe both of them are the better English speakers, that's why.

"Let's just push Kyungsoo aside in this matter," his mind tells him.

He finds himself frowning at the amount of pink on both Kyungsoo and Sehun compared to him. Of course, little evil Sehun notices this; he sticks himself to Tiffany noona throughout the one and only rehearsal they have together.

His frown gets deeper when the pink jacket on Tiffany keeps slipping off her shoulders. Poor jacket almost took Luhan's life away.

Feeling agitated, he proceeds to gently pull up the jacket and keeps it in place. 

Oh?

The rest is history. Well, not until reality hits them and Luhan goes back to China and the distance hits them hard.

...

Fany?

Luhan-ah! 

... (Luhan hears his heart wrenching apart. He misses that voice too much.)

I called to say I miss you! (Tiffany tries to be consistent in her cheerfulness.)

... I miss you too, you know that. (Luhan doesn't mean to hesitate, he is just trying so hard.)

Why didn't you call me then? (Tiffany thinks she is great at acting.)

I might miss you too much. (Truth, Luhan thinks.)

... 

Two more months, okay? 

.. Okay.. I can't wait to fall in love with you again. (Tiffany smiles, at the irony.)