Bestfriend

He's not you

Luhan's POV

"Bestfriend" the word I detest the most. What is the meaning of bestfriend? it is a term you call to a friend who you really are very close to and this is what relationship I have with him but I want something more than that. You know why? because I'm in love with my bestfriend not as a friend but as a potential lover. But why can't I make a move and confess? The only reason is that if I confess to him and he rejected me, the current relationship I have with him which is being a bestfriend would be gone and I can't accept the fact I can't be with him and our being bestfriends for 10 years would be gone and thrown aside. That's the anxiety that I'm dealing with everyday and I can't hide the feelings I have for him anymore.

The sun was shining brightly and winter has gone and a new chapter would begin today. Today is our first day to be high school students. I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms. I quickly got up and open the window. I look to the window and find him still sleeping on his bed.

"Sehun-ah wake up..........or we'll gonna be late for school" I shouted on the window. 

He rubbed his eyes and quickly got up and yawn. He stretch his arms and quickly went on to the window. 

"Good Morning, Luhan-hyung...........It still quite early......you shouldn't woke me up yet" Sehun said smiling 

"Yah! we still have to go early to get our schedule........." I said to him angrily hiding the smile formed in my face. I really love his smiles and I always can't resist it. 

"OK..........Fine..........I'll get ready.........." Sehun said as he went out of his room.

"Sehun wait....." I said but he already went out of his room. 

"Aish........I better get ready also......." I said and went down our house and found my mother already setting the table. She greeted me with a warm smile and ask me to sit down on the table.

"Omma where is Appa???????" I said

"He already left early for work honey.......now eat up.......the food is getting cold" Mom said

"Ah okay" I said and eat the food on the table. Today my mom is serving bacon and eggs my favorite. I eat my breakfast and went directly to the bathroom to take a bath. 

I finished get ready for school and I went to the window to call Sehun. 

"Sehun-ah, I'm already finished. Hurry up and let's go" I said

Sehun went to the window and he was soaking wet and was wearing only a towel below to cover his body. He smiled at me and said "Hyung, I'm not done yet"

It was a sight that I want to last. I want to his body but I know I can't do that since I can only look. I covered my eyes in embarrassment and also so I wouldn't think anymore of these dirty thoughts. 

"Sehun-ah, go get ready or else I'll leave you behind" I said. He chuckle because of my actions.

"Hyung, You're so cute, you don't need to cover your eyes like that since you already seen it when we were kids" Sehun said and I blush thinking he called me cute.

"It's not the same. We're teens already and our body changes. Just get ready already or I'll really leave you behind" I said 

"Fine, Hyung" Sehun said

"I'll wait for you outside" I said and close my window. I wanted to scream but I think he might hear me. I can't believe he called me cute. 

I went outside and wait for Sehun. I tried to call him. "Sehun-ah, I'm leaving" I said and continue to walk towards the school.

"Hyung, wait" Sehun said as he run and catches me. 

"Aish!!!!! Hyung, you should wait for me" Sehun said and puts his arms around my shoulders

"I'll be late if I have waited for you" I said and take of his arms in me.

We went to the school and there I find our middle school friends Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho. They waved at us as they look at the bullentin board where the names of students and class where they belong in. We went towards them and look for our names as well. I wish I still have the same class as Sehun.

 

"Good Morning, So what class are you in?" I said

"Morning, Well me and Chanyeol are in class 1-C" Baekhyun said and shrugs his shoulders

"Baekhyunnie, aren't you happy that we are in the same class?" Chanyeol said

"Don't call me that. I can't believe were in the same class. I'm so tired of seeing your face almost everyday and I want to meet and talk to other people as well" Baekhyun said

"Suho-hyung, Baekhyunnie is so mean" Chanyeol said

"Aish!!!! Don't look at me with that derp face and please don't ruin my mood so early in the morning" Suho said

"So......Hyung what class are you in?" Sehun said as he didn't mind the 3 people over there

"Well, I'm in class 1-A. It's too bad I can't be classmates with Baekhyun and Chanyeol" I said

"Great!!!!!!!!! We're in the same class" Sehun said and a smile formed in my face.

I was so happy that I would be classmates with Sehun again. For the past 10 years Sehun and I are classmates and thank God, we're still inseperable. I can spend more time with Sehun.

"Thank God, I'm in 1-B and not in the same class as you 4 and not be involve in petty fights and lovey-dovey moments" Suho said and sigh in relief

"Hyung, you're so mean" Sehun said and Chanyeol and Baekhyun nods in agreement.

"Lovey-dovey????" I said with a puzzled look.

Suho pats me on the shoulder and said "You don't know. Just think carefully about it and you'll find out" 

"I still don't get it" I said 

The bell rang and I was bit sad since It's the first time since elementary that we weren't in the same class. It would be a little sad since we can't make our homeworks together and be groupmates in a school project. 

"See you at lunch" I said and waved to them

"Yeah, Bye Luhan-hyung, Suho-hyung and Sehun-ah" Chanyeol said

Baekhyun and Suho wave goodbye

"Bye" Sehun said

We went our different paths as we headed to our classrooms. 

Sehun and I seated beside each other. All the girls are staring at Sehun making the guys jealous of him. I know Sehun is good looking and popular that he recieved atleast 20 love letters in his shoe locker everyday when we were in middle school. The homeroom teacher came in and introduced himself

"Good Morning, I'm Mr. Park Jungsu and I'm going to be your home-room teacher. As you all know this class is the class is composed of students who scored the highest in the entrance test" The teacher said

"What???? I didn't know I'm smart" Sehun said

"It's because of your hardwork" I said

"It's all because of you hyung. If you handn't help me review for the entrace test, I'll definitely fail for sure" Sehun said

"It's time for introductions. Well we'll start from you" Mr. Park said as he points me.

"Me???" I said

"Yes, you" Mr. Park said

"Anyeonghasseyo! Xi Luhan-imnida........" I said

"Mr.Xi are you chinese????" Mr. Park ask

"Ne....." I said

"Your korean is so good......well we won't have a communication problem. Okay next" Mr. Park said

"I'm Oh Sehun-imnida........Nice to meet you all" Sehun said and wink and all of the girls started screaming and find him cute and charming.

I want to tell those girls that Sehun is mine and they can never get him from me. Ever since in middle school and elementary that Sehun is always the popular kid and never be the kid that when pass by no one would remember him or see him. Many girls come to him and confess their feelings to him but Sehun always reject them because he thinks it is such a nuisance and he just wants to hang around us. I'm happy that he doesn't care about that but what if someone changes his opinion. But still I envy those girls that they can say the 3 words I couldn't say. 

I was listening to the students introductions when suddenly the door opens and everyone look at the 2 people who were entering the room with their hands intertwined with each other not noticing the teacher asking them. They went in and sit on the empty seat behind me and Sehun. I kinda envy them since it looks like they are in a relationship and they don't want to hide it. I wish me and Sehun would be like that but I know it'll never ever happen only in my dreams.

"Hey, You two, are you in these class? Your late" Mr. Park said and the taller guy with the blonde hair nodded

"对不起(I'm sorry)" the smaller guy with a jet black hair said

"What did you say???" Mr. Park said

"Mr. Park he says I'm sorry" I said

"So he's chinese....well it would be difficult for me to teach.......Luhan's your name right" Mr. Park said and I nodded

"I want you to accompany these two and explain them things since you can basically understand both Chinese and Korean. These two would be your responsibility for now. Can I count on you on that?" Mr. Park said

"Yes Sir" I said. I just agreed with what the teacher said since I have no choice and I want to meet new people too. 

I look behind my seat and talk to the two guys. 

"I'm Xi Luhan, nice to meet you" I said in chinese.

"You can speak korean since I can understand except for him. I'm Kris Wu and this is Huang Zitao but you can call him Tao" the guy with a blonde hair said in Chinese.

"Nice to meet you I'm Tao" the guy with a jet black hair said in chinese

"Nice to meet you Tao and Kris. By the way this guy is Sehun my bestfriend" I said and points to Sehun

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Sehun" Sehun said

We all became friends instatly and we just listen to what the teacher said. Time has passed and the bell rang meaning its time for lunch but I sudenly felt like I was being watched and followed. I look to my back and I don't see anyone watching me or following me. Sehun notice that I was looking aroud so he pats me on my shoulder and said "Hyung, what's wrong???" 

"It's nothing. Don't mind me. Let's go to the cafeteria and meet Baekhyun and the others" I said

Sehun was looking so suspicious but he just let it go and said "Okay, if you say so but are you sure there's nothing wrong?" I nodded and we headed towards the cafeteria. Sehun went to buy his food and our drinks while I find a table for us or look for our friends.

I saw Baekhyun waving at me together with Suho, Chanyeol and an unfamiliar guy whom I haven't seen before. 

'

"Luhan-hyung, over here, over here" Baekhyun said. I went towards their table and sat on the chair beside Chanyeol.

"Hi guys" I said

"Hi" They all said

"Chanyeol" I said and signal him to come closer to me

"Yes Hyung" Chanyeol said 

I went closer to his ear and whisper something. "Who's he?" 

He then whisper to me. "He's Zhang Yixing but you can call him Lay. He's a classmate of Suho-hyung and he brought him here"

"Oh" I said

"What are you guys whispering about?" Baekhyun said as he looks at us with suspicion.

"Nothing......" Chanyeol said right away

"Yeah it's nothing you need to know" I said

Sehun went over to our table and seated beside me. Thank God he arrived as soon as Baekhyun would say something and ask us about what where whispering since it would be rude to the classmate of Suho that where talking about him. 

"Hey guys" Sehun said

"Oh Sehun, you're finally here. Thanks for this' I said and grab the drinks he got for me.

"Who's he?" Sehun suddenly said breaking the silence

"Oh! He's my classmate. Sehun and Luhan-hyung meet Zhang Yixing but you can call him Lay" Suho said

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lay-imnida" Lay said

"Are you Chinese?" I said

"Ne, Waeyo???" Lay said

"I'm also Chinese" I said

"Really??? Because you look more like a Korean" Lay said

"I get that alot" I said

We started eating our lunch and talking to each other and finding out more about Lay. Then I get that feeling again, the feeling of being watched and stared at. I started looking around for that person who keeps on staring at me. They noticed that I was looking around.

"Hyung, what's wrong? You keep on looking around. Are you looking for someone?" Baekhyun said

"Hyung, Tell the truth. You were like that too on our way here" Sehun said

I can't tell them that I was being watch and I still don't have proof of it and they might think it was just my imagination.

"Well..........." I said

"What is it hyung? Is something bothering you?" Chanyeol said

"You see............I got the feeling that I was being watch" I said

"Hyung it might be just your imagination" Suho said

"Maybe you got yourself a stalker or a secret admirer" Chanyeol said

"What????????No way, it can't be" I said

"Hyung, just let them be" Sehun said

"Sehun is right but you should be careful and if they approached you, just smile and walk away because they might do something to you like abducting you and made you tied up in a chair or worse kill you" Chanyeol said earning a whack from the head from Baekhyun

"You watched to much tv. Don't scare Luhan-hyung like that" Baekhyun said

"Ouch! That hurts" Chanyeol said as he touch the part of his head where Baekhyun hit him

"I'm sorry Lay-ah, they are always likes this so you better get used to it like I did" Suho said

"It's okay, your friends are interesting and fun" Lay said and started laughing

"See He likes us" Chanyeol said

"He's laughing because you are making a fool of yourself" Suho said

"No he's not and he just said that we're fun and interesting" Chanyeol said

"Guys stop it already, look everyone is looking at us" Sehun said and Chanyeol and Suho shut their mouths and their face was read from embarassment.

"Mianhe" Chanyeol and Suho said

"Hyung just be careful. If he does something to you, just call me and if I have to stay beside you 24/7 I would do it to protect you from that stalker" Sehun said

"Okay but Sehun you don't need to do that I can take care of myself" I said and my face blush form what he said that he would protect me and stay with me 24/7 just to not make that stalker do something to me.

The bell rang and we went and said goodbye to each other and went back to each of our classrooms. I was still worried about what Chanyeol said since he's right that some stalkers would do that. I shrug the thought of it and just continue listening to the lesson.

End of Luhan's POV

Unknown person's POV

'He's really beutiful especially behind those glasses. He's really cute." I said

I was looking for him during class from time to time but he is always talking to that guy beside him. Are they a couple? I wish they are not. When the class ended I went on and follow them. Luhan and that guy with him are talking again and he's smiling whenever he talks with him. I really like that smile of his.

I was hididng behind the corner so that he wouldn't notice me. He was looking around so I went on and pretend I was reading the book I was holding. He went on and went to the cafeteria. I was hiding so that they can't see me. I was still busy looking athim until someone pats my shoulder and made me jump in schock.

"What are you doing???????" He said as he looks at me with those big eyes of his.

End of Unknown person's POV

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally made the first chapter. I hope that you'll like my story and continue to support it. Please leave a comment and subscribe. If you don't like my chapter and you find it boring, I'm sorry but I would make a better chapter next time so please don't unsubscribe..............=))))))))) (07/09/12)

 

Who's the unknown person? Find out in the next chapter but I know you know him already...............=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))