Here Goes Jung Daehyun

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

I looked at my sides to check if somebody else was there. Luckily, nobody! I faced him. Is he really talking to me? Oh wait, don’t assume too much Suzy.

I pointed to myself…

I waited for him to respond. He… nodded! He’s talking to ME!

“Are you talking to somebody? You were sort of nodding when I came…”he smiled then scratched his head.

Okay… that was embarrassing. If I tell him nobody, then he might think I’m crazy! But if I say yes, there’s nobody next to me…

“I was… uh… just… Agreeing to what the others were saying.”I said the last part so fast I don’t think he understood… Oh man…

“Oohh…”he nodded and smiled. “Going somewhere?” he pointed to my bag and the notes on my table.

“Yes. Kinda…”should I even say that? Talking to this guy is a once in a lifetime chance!

“Where? You mind if I come along?”he suddenly offered. WAAHH! Am I dreaming or something?

Wait, he’s just asking. Asking to come along… should I say yes? Ottokae…

It’s rude if for Eun Ji if I suddenly bring Daehyun. But I can’t just turn down this good looking guy in front of me!

WTH! I sound desperate! I don’t even like like him… I just… uh… admire him!? pssh. I don’t think I made sense at all…

“To the Smoothy Bar. Eun Ji and I are just gonna relax for a bit…”I said unsurely. “You sure you wanna come with us?” he nodded repeatedly. Why does he suddenly seem excited!?

 

We walked out of the room at the same time side by side. In just a second, girls started glaring at me and the gossiping started…

“Why are they together?”

“What’s wrong with Daehyun?”

“Does she know who she’s with?”

I couldn’t take the piercing glares from them. I looked at Daehyun. He’s… well, relaxed. He doesn’t mind at all.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. He’s a kingka. He’s use to people looking at him. I looked back at the people and they’re actually getting more and more while we walk from one hallway to another. Their glares are getting in to my nerves!

I tried to look away so I pulled out my phone. I texted Eun Ji…

To: Eun Ji ^.^

Be there in a while.

I’m with Daehyun. He said

He wants to hang around

With us for a while.

BTW, he’s

JUNG DAEHYUN!! XD

-Suzy J

I send it and put it back on my pocket. The crowd around the hallway started to grow and some girls squealed…

“OMG! They’re here!”

“Wait, Daehyun is here too!”

“Oh no, this can be trouble!”

Trouble? Where? Who’s coming?

 Daehyun suddenly stopped walking. 6 guys stood in front of us. INFINITE…

There is trouble! Gosh, not here, not now!

“Suzy?”Woohyun looked at me with a confused expression. He pointed at me then to Daehyun.

“Why are you with him?”Sungyeol looked surprise.

“Is there something wrong with that?”Daehyun in.

“Yes there is. She’s our friend…”Hoya pointed out.

“So? Does that mean I don’t get to be friends with her because she’s your friend!?” he laughed a bit. “I didn’t know you guys are greedy about your friends…”

Dongwoo stepped up to Daehyun. L and Sunggyu held him back. Daehyun smirked.

“Not now, Hyung. There are too many people.”L calmed him down. Dongwoo shrugged L and Sunggyu off him.

“Suzy, is this guy bothering you?”Woohyun pointed to him. Daehyun just smirked beside me.

“No. He said he wants to relax so I invited him to go with us…”I explained as calm as I can. I’m really getting nervous with all the eyes looking at me right now. Plus these guys who are about to exchange punches right in front of me!

You invited him!?”Sunggyu emphasized every word.

I nodded. “Is something wrong with that?”

The guys looked at each other the looked down.

“Yeah guys… Is something wrong with that?”Daehyun smirked then put his arm on my shoulder. Damn it Daehyun! What is this for!? All eyes grew wide… and each and every pair of them is ON ME…

I looked down on the floor to avoid them. Daehyun led me out the school. We were walking towards the school gate. I shove his arm away from my shoulder…

“Sorry about that…”he looked down.

“It’s okay. Just… don’t do that again…”I smiled at him.