Tonight (best you ever had)

Tonight (best you ever had)

a club full of people, loud music bursting from the speakers, psychedelic lights blending together with the dense smoke filling the dance floor.
this is what sehun needs the most when his life turns too hectic, too constraining, with too demanding clients and a too insistent boss.

he sells his body for a pretty good amount of money. salesmen, owners of big companies or politician and famous people are more than willing to pay him to get sehun to his knees or sprawled on his back, knees bent and open for such a coarse buisness.
they pay him even more just to make sure he'll keep his mouth shut because gossips spread around quickly.

so, at he end of the week he needs this. he needs this and he needs a good, cold drink in his hand because he wants the alcohol to run in his veins too.
he needs to lose himself to the rhythm of the music, dance amidst a group of strangers, grind against solid bodies, perspiration running down his neck, bangs sticking to his forehead.

he needs to feel anonymous.


and that's when he comes alive.





baby, tonight's the night i let you know





there's always this blonde boy who dances near one of the corners of the club. sehun catches glimpses of him every friday, he stands under a light that bounces from a wall to another and the boy just keeps appearing and disappearing. it's not a clear image.

he's like an interference.


it might be the alcohol, it might be the stress accumulated during the week, but tonight sehun is directed to that boy, sneaking between elusive bodies and intense scents, inhaling the strong aroma of the tobacco that levitates just above the crowd's heads.

he gets closer and closer and closer.

 and the boy doesn't notice him.


the boy dances, his limbs move effortlessly to the beat, the music dominates his soul and what sehun sees is a tangle of deep emotions and feelings that unties under the other's feet, all over the dance floor. the boy shines in sehun's eyes.

he's such an hypnotizing sin. and sehun doesn't care if the boy is a sin, a temptation suited for him, when the latter opens his eyes and glances at him like a curious puppy, a sweet and tender smile adorning his face.



i'm lu han.

that's all sehun needs to know for now.





baby, tonight's the night we lose control





lu han moves with the same fervor, with the same enthusiasm, when he's in sehun's bedroom.
he has sehun pinned against the wall, his hands pulling at sehun's hair, his clothes, his neck and there are sparks on the surface of their lips, on their tongues and inside their mouths when they kiss. it seems like their souls are going to catch on fire.

sehun feels everything when he touches lu han's bare shoulders and chest and makes him shiver lightly, he feels everything when lu han scratches suhun's shoulder blades, when he presses kisses down sehun's throat and tells him don't stop, don't stop, whatever you've done, do it again.

he's not under the colorful lights of that foggy club but lu han is still shining, he's shining even more now, drowning in the moonlight that soaks the bed sheets and sehun swears he can feel it.

he can feel it, he can breathe it, he can taste it and it's so vivid and real he thinks he can touch it too.


lu han's heart.





baby, tonight you need that,
tonight believe that






sehun bites and kisses and leaves bruises all over lu han's skin and lu han's , soft, almost inaudible moans but they're enough to fill sehun's mind and to make his stomach turn upside down.
lu han reaches his hand forward and sehun's cheek with his thumb while smiling shyly.
sehun doesn't know why, doesn't know how but he flushes. this is the first time he's experiencing something like that.

he closes his eyes and lu han is already there to press his lips on sehun's trembling pair.





tonight i'll be the best you ever had





sehun smiles when when he wakes up next to a warm, soft body.





i don't wanna brag, but i'll be





lu han turns around and whispers a good morning close to sehun's lips.

sehun doesn't need anything else.





the best you ever had.