Chapter One

You've Always Been By My Side

"Sehun-ah!" His mother called from downstairs. "It's time for your first day of school!" Sehun groaned and rubbed his extremely tired eyes since he didn't get any sleep because of thinking of what is first day in his new school would turn out . 

"Sehun! Get up off your bed and get ready before I tell Luhan to wake you up!" His mother warned. Yet, Sehun did not wake up from his sleep. "That's it" Sehun heard his mother said, "Luhannie! Please go wake up your brother ." Whenever Sehun doesn't wake up right away on the first call, his eomma calls Luhan and that means, the cold water bucket.

Before Luhan can even pour the cold water on Sehun, he sht right up from his bed and straight to the bathroom to get ready. Luhan sighed , "Next time, wake up at the first call when eomma calls you ." He said before closing his dongsaeng's bedroom door.

Minutes later, Sehun came out in his new school uniform. He grabbed his backback and said goodbye to his eomma and hyung. "No breakfest for him, I guess... well, it's mine then!" Luhan was about to grab Sehun's french toast when eomma hit Luhan's hand, making it drop back onto the plate. "Tch." Luhan said goodbye to his eomma and went to school also.

_ _ _

Sehun sighed , "There it is, my new school, Seoul Ahn High School." Sehun said to himself. "Looks pretty big..." He walked into the school and when he got there, he began asking or atleast trying to ask the students there where the office is located but they just ignored the new student and continue on doing. "Haish~" 

Sehun still kept on trying to ask but the same thing keeps happening. He was about to ask somebody else until someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind. Sehun turned around and saw a girl, about his age and very tall. 

"Oh, are you the new student?" She asked. Sehun nodded. "I'll show you where the office is located!" The girl grabbed his hand and dragged him through the crowded hallway and to the office. 

_ _ _

He got his schdule and went out of the office and saw the girl that helped him. Sehun went slowly to the girl and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, I got my schdule." "Maybe we have the same classes" The girl took out her schdule and checked his classes. Turns out they do have the same classes. "We have the same classes, come on before we be late and our science teacher is grumpy so don't annoy her!" She ran to science class leaving Sehun behind a little. "Y-Yah! Wait up!" 

_ _ _

"Class, we have a new student today, please introduce yourself." The teacher said gloomly. Sehun came out and the girl that helped him cheered. He put his head down and smiled at her. "Annyeonghassaeyo, Sehun-iminda. Please treat me well~" The class clapped but some of them laughed when he said his name. "Wah, now please take a seat behind Sulli. Sulli please raise your hand so Sehun will know who you are and we will get this class started." The girl raised her hand and she smiled at him. Sehun quickly went to sit behind Sulli.

"Alright" Mr. Gil sighed, "We'll be having a project." Sehun sighed. "A project on my first day? Really? But I guess it's okay since I'm good in science." He said quietly. Sulli laughed a little. "Okay~ We will be examining frogs." The whole class gasped and some did a puking noise. "Okay okay class, we'll be starting tomorrow. By tomorrow, I will assign partners, two pairs. Bring gloves tomorrow also because... I don't have any right now." The class sighed. "Yes Mr. Gil-songsaengnim." They said. 

 _ _ _ 

The bell rang and Mr. Gil said goodbye to his first period class. Sulli went out first and Sehun hurriedly tried to find her and went to her. "So your name is Sulli?" Sehun asked making Sulli suprised since she didn't see him follow her. "Mhm. Choi Sulli, eight-teen years old." Sehun nodded and took out his hand."I am Oh Sehun, eight-teen years old also." Sulli shaked it happily and Sehun smiled. "I hope we will be partners tomorrow." Sehun agreed "Want to join m-" 

"Oh, dongsaeng!" Sehun turned around to the voice and Sulli looked behind him. Sehun smiled. "Annyeong hyung!" Sulli looked at both of them. "Oh, Sulli-ah, this is my step-brother, Luhan. He is from China." Luhan took out his hand and Sulli shook it. "Nice to meet you, Sulli-sshi." Luhan turned his head towards Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, I want you to meet my friends and you can join us at lunch." Sehun looked at Sulli and then back to Luhan. "Well, d-um Sulli was about to ask me to join her." Sehun said. "It's okay Sehun-ah. You can join your brother and nice to meet you to, Luhan-sshi." Luhan thanked Sulli and left. 

"Are you sure Sulli?" Sehun asked worriedly. Sulli nodded. "Maybe we can tomorrow and don't you need to get your English book from your locker?" Sehun mentally facepalmed himself. "Be right back and wait for me!" Sehun ran to find his locker and Sulli just followed from behind. Sehun got his English book and jumped when he found Sulli behind him. "Kaja!" Sulli lead him to English and Sehun just smiled from behind.