You're my angel

My Angel.

(Writter Note: So I heard this song while writting, if you wanna try to read it while listening do it! teehee)

----

MyungSoo, was sitting next to Jieun bed smiling, he was holding her hand gently while his thumb would caress the back of it. He wasn’t crying, he couldn’t, if he did it would be wrong. Even though it was her last day, even though the doctor said she wouldn’t make today, he had to smile. He couldn't cry. And he wanted for her to go on peace. So he simply smiled.

“Love, do you remember when we met?” she asked him with a gentle smile. She asked with a soft voice, trying to hide her pain.

“I remember like it was yesterday my queen” he smiled.

“Could you tell, like it was a story?” she looked at him, he nodded and cleared his throat.

“Once upon a time. There was a boy, his name was MyungSoo, he had 5 years and he was really sad, because his mother had died in a car accident. He was completely lost and he didn’t know what to do, because he didn’t have his sweet mother by his side. So he runway, he packed his stuff and went way. Not far away, he was only a kid right?” L smiled remembering “So he went to the closed park and sat on the grass, as it started getting dark the little boy started getting scared. When he noticed it was already night, and there was nobody on the street, no kids on the park. He was all alone. He started missing his mother, if she was still there she would pick him up, and hug him, and with that she would say for him not to runway not ever again, because she would be sad. But she was the one who had runway from him. He started crying, and that’s when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

*Flashback*

He looked up and saw a beautiful girl, probably as same age as him. She sat next to him and asked: “What are you doing all alone in here?” he looked at her “I am waiting for my mommy.”

“Oh I see. Where’s your mommy now?” she asked gently.

“She’s in the sky” he said looking to the stars and starting to cry again.

“Oh I see.” She smiled and looked up “Which one is she?”

“The brightest one”

“No, can’t be. That’s my father.” He looked at her and saw her smiling, so preciously, so nicely, so warm.

“Oh your father is in the sky too?”

“Yes, he passed away when I was born”

“Oh” he looked up to the sky “Then the second one”

“Okay” she smiled at him. “Now, you should go home”

“I am the boy! I must be the one protecting you, so I say you should go home” he said standing up and cleaning his tears. “Even though mommy is gone, now I found another person to protect.” He smiled like children do and picked her hand, walking her home.

*End of flashback*

“Then what happened?” she asked, coughing a bit. MyungSoo looked at her worried, but she shook her head, it wasn’t still the time. “Well after that, they got to grow up together, since her mother and his father got along pretty well, becoming really nice friends like the two kids became. By the time, she started to growing up, and getting so freaking y” he laughed and she laughed too.

“I think I should tell this part of the story” she smiled and sat on the bed.

“Okay, I am listening” he smiled softly to her.

“Well, both of them grew up together, and they were best friends. Until they got to high school when they were separated in classes, what was really bad. At the beginning they were always together, and there were so many rumors, saying that they were dating, but they didn’t care. They were happy the way they were. Eating together, doing homework together and leave school together. But with time, they stopped having time for each other. And meeting new people. One day, she saw him with another girl, she was beautiful”

“I already explained to you..”

“I know I know, but I am telling a story” she smiled “How I was saying, she was beautiful, so, so beautiful, and Jieun, didn’t know what to do. She felt something on her chest that she didn’t ever felt, some sort of pain, or maybe fire.” She laughed “And because of that, she decided, she had to meet new people too. That’s when she met, Woohyun, one of MyungSoo best friends. He was super nice, and his smile made her warm, but not as warm as MyungSoo smile felt. But she didn’t care, he had a new friend so she had a new friend too.” Before she talked he started talking.

“With that, MyungSoo felt jealous, he loved that girl. Jieun was his girl. But he saw her with Woohyun, and they seemed so happy, so he didn’t do anything to get his girl back, because he wanted her to be happy with Woohyun, since he  made her so damn happy. He just wanted that. But one day, he saw Woohyun kissing Jieun and so he got completely mad, ending up by beating him, & that was when Jieun confronted MyungSoo”

*FlashBack*

“What’s all of this?! Why did you beat him?!” Jieun asked all furious, but MyungSoo simply kept walking.

“Myungsoo I am talking to you! Answer me!” she screamed and he turned around.

“I couldn’t see it anymore.”

“See what?”

“You and him all happy!” he confessed.

“What?! Why? Don’t you have a girlfriend?!”

“Of course not!”

“Then who is the girl you always talking?!”

“She’s a friend of mine, Minzy, her mother died last month, that’s why I was always with her, I know her pain”

“Oh… But that doesn’t explain why you hit him!”

“Because I am freaking in love with you!” he confessed and hit a wall with his fist “I love you so much, I can’t describe it.” He looked at her, and she was with a big smile on her face. “What?”

“I love you too!” she ran to him and hugged him “I waited so long to hear you say that!”

“And I to hear you say that” he hugged her back and then kissed her with passion.

*End of flashback*

“They became totally love birds” Myungsoo laughed and she laughed with him “They wouldn’t spend a day without each other. They even went to the same university”

“Oh really?” she pretended not to know.

“Yes, but that’s when bad arrived. Jieun discovered that she was sick, she had a tumor in her head, and she would probably live only one year.”

*Flashback*

“Boo, where are you?” Myungsoo asked Jieun over the phone.

“Just doing a routine examination.” She smiled.

“Oh, I see! That’s good boo! Taking care of your health is good!” he smiled.

“Yes I know baby” Jieun laughed. “Can you come pick me up? Because I don’t feel like taking the bus after this, I am so tired!”

“Of course my lovely! I’ll be there in 10!”

“Oh no! The examination might take forever” she said bored.

“Even if it takes  infinite time, I’ll be there in 10 anyways” he laughed “See you, boo, love you!” he ended the conversation and got out of his house, his motto and drove to the hospital.

“JiEun, you may come in!” the doctor called and she entered.

“Hello doc!” she smiled nicely.

“Hi little one!”

“So what’s the problem? I had a examination last month, I thought now would be only in September.”

“Yes, but..” the word but, the most horrible or amazing word a doctor could say.

“Am I.. Am I sick?”

“Oh can't I say this.. You’re so young.” He sighed, out of frustration.

“Doctor please!”

“It’s better if you are not alone.” That’s when Myungsoo entered the room. “Hey doc! I am here, but pretend I am not!” he sat on the end of the room.

“MyungSoo, it’s better if you sit next to her. I don’t have good news.”

His world fell apart, he could feel his heart crushing and his brain exploding.

“What’s wrong?!”

“I am sorry to say this, but Jieun, you have a problem in the brain. A tumor, and it’s a big one.”

“But she can do surgery right?!”

“Yes, but that would mean kill her soon. I have seen people like that, it’s incredible how you are alive, and so healthy.” He cleaned his throat “I am sorry, to say this. But.. You might only live one year now.

Both Myungsoo and Jieun were with tears on his eyes.

*End of flashback*

“So after that, they both spend the night wide awake, and with the hands together, they were so sad. That’s when she by his surprise smiled and said: “Let’s make this year the best of our lives!” He at first thought it was crazy and how could she be happy. But then, he remembered how he lost his mom, and how he didn’t enjoy before she left. So this time it was better to enjoy it.” He smiled and closed his eyes remembering everything “What a crazy year, they went to every continent, met a lot of people, they went to concerts, to festivals, to the beach, so many places. When they finally got to Seoul, he asked her to marry him, and so they did, they got married. And one year had passed by, and she was still okay, until one night, a stormy on in 8th January, Myungsoo found her in the kitchen floor, she had her eyes closed.” He closed his fist “But she wasn’t dead, they got to the hospital, and they did everything they could. But there was nothing to do.” He felt tears running down on his cheeks and cleaned fastly “I am sorry babe.”

“It’s okay. I should be the one saying I am sorry.”

“No… You don’t have to say sorry. I am so grateful to you, so thankful, you saved me, and you saved my life, you rescued me from the dark, you brought me to the light side. You, were my angel. You are my angel, and I love you with all my life.”

“Myungsoo, remember” she coughed “More than anyone in the world. I love you. I love you with all my heart, with all my blood, with all I have. I know I should have given you a better life. You deserve it. But, I couldn’t” she cried, but tried to hide her pain with a smile “I am sorry for that, I really am. You shouldn’t have to lose someone. But, I couldn’t help it. I am sorry” she sobbed.

“It’s okay my princess!  You can go. You can go because I love you.”

“Please have last night with me” she sobbed as she layed down.

“Of course” he cleaned his tears and laid next to her, putting his arms around her.

“I am scared Myungsoo, I am scared” she felt her tears running down her cheeks.

“It’ll be okay, just try to sleep now. I love you” he whispered the last part. She nodded and closed her eyes and so did he. “I love you” she whispered.

---

8 a.m. was on the clock. The screen showed no heart activity. She was gone.

“My angel, I’ll be forever with you. Good luck. I love you” he whispered. 

----

So how it is for my first Oneshot? really bad? amazingly bad? Horrible? 

Please say what you think! 

And thank you very much for reading! You're amazing!