Chapter 1.

Forbidden Love.

“ Choi Ann!!!! “ I heard Marie screamed at the back of me.

 

Oh, here we go again. She’s going to tell another random story about her class with Mr. Kwon. How great. A great start to destroy my little fragile heart.

 

“ What? “ I asked coldly.

 

“ Wow. That’s a little cold. “ She answered back.

 

“ Just, stress. So, what’s up? “ I asked as I gather my books for my next class.

 

“ Uh, yes. So, when I came into the classroom I saw Mr. Kwon sitting at one of the benches doing some school works so I asked him what is he doing and etc … “

 

 

*Flashback of Marie.

 

I got to school early today because I was assigned to clean the classroom today.

 

When I entered the room, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the farthest edge of the room and it hit me, it is my love.

 

Mr. Kwon is my first love. When I first saw him, there is this feeling that I can’t feel from all the boys at the campus. I know it’s forbidden, but what is 4 years to wait right? I know I’s forbidden, but there is this aura that keeps on pulling me into him.

 

 

“ Good Morning, Marie.” I dropped my books on the floor as soon as I heard his voice. “ Oh my god. I didn’t mean to startle you. “ He got down on his knees and pick out my books one by one and handed it to me as I stood there motionless and stared and while staring at him like a little girl that have seen a balloon stand. “ I am so sorry, Marie. “ and then I snap back into my senses.

 

“ It’s okay, Sir. No worries. I was just off guard when you said Good  Morning. “ I said to him.

 

“ Oh, I’m so sorry. Let me make it up to you. “ He offered.

 

“ No need. I was just really off guard that time. You really don’t need to that.” I replied.

 

“ No. I wanted to you ask you about this for a long time, ey. Let’s have dinner tonight. Meet me at the library around 8 pm. My treat, Okay? “ He planted a soft kiss on my hand.

 

I watched him leave and waved bye to me.

 

I was like a moron standing at the door and meaning like a moron, my mouth was drop dead hanging open.

 

*End of  Marie’s flashback.

 

“ So, he asked you for dinner? “ I asked. I don’t know, but there is a little sting in my heart when I heard that Mr. Kwon invited her for dinner, but can I blame him? Marie is really beautiful and very hard to resist, but I got close to him also which made me fall for him.

 

“ Yes. “ She answered while she stared at her phone. “ Did I actually told you that we exchanged numbers the other day? “ EXCHANGED NUMBERS??!! I was the closest to him, but we didn’t exchanged numbers. Never, you know why? Because it’s over the line already. That is far too much.

 

 

“ You exchanged numbers? Why? “ I asked.

 

“ Well, he told me that we need to exchange number so, we can keep in touch. Weird right? “ She answered and asked.

 

“Yeah. Weird. “ I answered back with a snappy attitude. “ I really need to go. I need to fix some things. “ I waved bye to her and went to my next period and it’s very frustrating to know that my next professor is Mr. Kwon. I don’t know how to lighten up my mood from the news that I heard. I don’t know how to react from the situation because I am really hurt, a lot.

 

As I entered the room, I saw that the room was empty. Our class starts at exactly 30 minutes and yeah, I just want to get out of the situation earlier to avoid hearing more news and hurting myself more.

 

I recall the lessons that we discussed and plug my earphones and turned up the volume like I’m in my own world.

 

I didn’t noticed that 10 minutes already passed and still no one is coming yet and there I saw a figure that I know so well, that even just the smell of his scent I can tell who he is and before, every time I smell that scent I became happy, but now, at this situation, I find it very irritating.

 

I felt that he looked at me and waved, but stop his hand mid air when he saw my face.

 

I heard him slammed his books and slammed his bag into the table, I heard him cough 3x just to caught my attention. I heard him squealed, I heard him cleared his throat, I heard him scratched his chair to the ground until I found him in-front of him pulling out my earplugs.

 

“ Are you ignoring me? “ He asked with monotone voice.

 

“ Is it quite obvious? “ I answered with a tone.

 

“ Don’t give me that tone. I don’t like that tone. What is the problem between us?” He asked again.

 

“ Well, I don’t see any point to actually talk to you right now because, as you can see I’m reviewing and I don’t have anything to say to you and if I do have a problem with you, it’s your problem to know that. “ I said as I gathered my things and stood up from my table and gave him a glare and I swear, this argument is making me more hot headed already.

 

As I was on my way to door, he grabbed my wrist and gripped it tightly.

 

“ Do you like me? “

 

I froze as I heard that question. What the ?