Friendship is everything

The Past

The morning was cold after the rain had poured just a moment a go. Yamada woke up from his slept and stood. He looked at his reflection at the mirror.

Yamada: Seems like I can't get over it.

He then sat down on the floor and cried. The past where his father him still fresh in his mind. The touch that make him disgusted. The stared that make him want to vomit. He tried to push his father but he is too powerless. He even remembered the blood that dripped down from his thigh. It keeps spilling until his father stop abusing his body.  His mother witnessed the scene and that night he was kick out from the house in his worse condition.

His thought was interrupted by the sound of the door that was open by Yuto. Yuto came closer and sat down beside him. His hand wiping off the tears that stained Yamada face.

Yuto: It will be okay.they are not your family at all.

Yamada: Yuto, I never know that they kidnapped me from my family all these past years I living with them. Now I know why they treat me so badly. They just want to make me suffer.

Yuto: Yes I know but they still taking care of you.

Yamada: ne, Yuto, have you ever wonder who is my parent?

Yuto:Yes, and I bet they are searching for you.

Yamada: In dream Yuto.

Yuto: Don't say that. Get up and clean yourself. We have to get ready for school. You are save with my family especially with me.

Yamada: Haha, delusional.

Yuto grin and pinch Yamada chubby cheek. Yamada pout and tried to escaped. In the end, they laughing and smile to each other.

Yamada: Thank you.

Yuto: You welcome. Hey! why did you thank me? Did I do something?

Yamada: Yes and is a thank for your kindness to make me laught.

Yuto: Actually that isn't my intention. I came here to wake your sleepy head wake up

Yamada sticked out his tongue and push him from his room.

Yamada: you are mean!

Yuto: That is what you love about me.

Yamada: Haha, just get out okay. I want to clean myself without anyone looking in this room.

Yuto: Okay, I get it. Then, bye..

Yuto walked away and disappeared from his sight. Yamada went to the toilet. He hold the a sharp little knife that hidden in the medicine cabinet. He using that to hurt him again and again. But the wound isn't too big that can be seen by people. It only a small wound but the pain is just same. After he done hurting himself, he then washed the blood away and take a shower.

Yamada: Someone....... Please stop me...

.....................................................................