Who the Hell are You?

Creeper Stare

 

Sorry for the long delay! This week was freakin' hectic (I graduated high school on Thursday! woo!) @_@ Enjoy! (: I can't believe I got so many subscribers! O_O Thanks for taking an interest in my story xD <3 Though I feel like I should turn this into a short-fic if not a full-length fic o_o I dunno ... hehehe. Maybe? ;DD 

-- 

 

I stared back at a male that was probably one of the hottest males I've ever seen in my entire life. 

His eyes were intense; his jawline was very defined and his lips were oh-so kissable. But I was curious to why he suddenly popped right in front of me. 

"Well?" I asked him. 

The male stared blankly as me as I grew irritated. I stared back into his eyes with the same intensity until my eyes started to water, causing me to blink. I heard him chuckle as my eyes teared up from the lack of blinking. 

"If you're not going to say anything, then go." 

"I'm Simon." Holy , his voice was like butter. Hot damn, my heart dropped. 

He saw my reaction to his voice so he smirked. 

"I said something, so I don't have to leave." 

I tried to regain my composure and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Well, I don't want you here so just go." I crossed my arms against my chest. 

He shook his head and a flirty smile crept up to his lips. 

"I have a feeling you don't want me to leave." 

"W-what makes you say that?" I replied, sitting up straight. As I sat up, he shifted from his kneeling position and crouched, still maintaining a decent eye level with me. 

He leaned his face closer to mine, making me lean back. I tried to look unfazed but I was startled by his sudden actions. He smirked again and placed his two hands on my shoulders. 

"C-c-can you not touch me?" Crap, I stuttered too much. He knows I'm nervous. 

His right eyebrow raised and an amused smirk replaced his flirty one. 

"You know, you're even cuter when you're nervous." 

I bit my lower lip and puffed up my cheeks. Why is my heartbeat quickening? 

"What's your name?" He asked me. 

"W-w-why should I tell you?" Ah man, I keep stuttering!

"Because it's polite. I said mine. It's a fair exchange." He tilted his head to the side, giving me an innocent smile. 

"My name's Rin Ae. Can you please let go of me?" Simon nodded his head and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

"Y-y-yah!" I tried to push him away from me but he was stronger than me. I could feel his pecs from under his shirt. Oh man, he is so hot! 

"Copping a feel?" He raised his left eyebrow playfully. 

"No I'm not! You're too close!" I feel my cheeks burning out of embarrassment. 

"Hey, I have a question." He suddenly stated.

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" 

I shrugged. 

"I don't like the party scene." 

"And yet you're at a party." An amused smile spread across his face. 

"I promised a friend I'd stick around till the end."

"So you're just going to stay here till everyone leaves?" 

"That was the plan." 

"Do you mind if I keep you company?" 

"Yes, I do mind." I crossed my arms against my chest. 

"Aw, please let me stay?" He pouted his lips out and enlarged his eyes, making my heart beat quicken. Damn those adorable eyes. 

"Wouldn't you rather be at the party?" I asked him. 

He shrugged his shoulders. 

"They're not my thing ... anymore." 

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. 

"And yet, here you are, at a party." 

He gave me a toothy smile and chuckled. 

"I promised myself that this party would be my last." 

"And why is that?" I questioned. 

"I got tired of it. Same people, same atmosphere, it got boring." 

"If you were so bored, why did you go to this one? You could have just stopped." 

"If I did we wouldn't have met, would we?" He winked at me. 

I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling. This guy is smooth. 

"Yeah, I'd have peace." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"You'd be bored out of your mind." 

"At least I wouldn't have someone bugging me." 

He laughed. 

"You like that I'm bugging you." 

I let out a throaty laugh. 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Ahem." I heard from my left side. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar girl glaring at me with her arms crossed. 

"Mara." Simon said out loud. I looked at him, curious. 

"I see you're all better now, granted that you told me four hours ago that you were down with the flu." Mara's voice was cold. 

Simon finally let go of me and stood up from his crouching position. I sat up straight from my seat and looked down on my lap. Oh, crap. I don't want to be dragged in this. I looked up slightly, hoping the two wouldn't notice me watching them. 

"You could have just told me that you didn't want to see me! I would have understood! Why did you have to lie to me!?" Mara started to sob loudly, causing me to cringe. 

Simon sighed out loud and gave her a disgusted look. 

"If I did you would have forced yourself upon me. I told you time and time again that I'm not interested in you any longer. I even said it nicely and yet you kept pushing." He shrugged his shoulders. "You brought his upon yourself." He turned around to me, startling me. 

He grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. The girl gasped, her makeup running down her face. I gave her a sorry look as Simon pulled me up from the couch. 

"If you'll excuse us, we'll be going now." Simon took his two fingers and saluted the girl, pulling me along with him. 

"What the hell was that?!" I growled in his ear as we walked away. 

"I don't want to be dragged into your lame mess!" I pulled my hand away from his, stopping in the hallway. 

"Now I can't stay in the den cause of you! How am I going to stay at this party till the end?" I sighed, crossing my arms in defeat. 

Simon backed me up against the wall, trapping me between his arms. He lowered his mouth to my left ear. 

"How about you stick with me until the end of the party?" I gulped; my heart beat quickened once more. 

"I-I ..." Take deep breaths Rin Ae, take deep breaths. 

He tilted my head upwards from my chin and stared deeply into my eyes. For a moment, I lost my train of thought. I never felt so tongue-tied in my entire life. 

"Please?" He whispered.

I bit my bottom lip and softly nodded my head.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a hug. 

"Yah stop!" 

"Rin Ae?" My body froze at the familiar voice.

I look to my left and I see Daniel. Simon was still holding me by the waist. Surprisingly, he pulled me closer to his body. 

"W-what is the meaning of this?" Daniel asked stunned at the two of us. 

"If it wasn't obvious, I was teasing her." I glared up at Simon. 

"Why are you here?" I asked Daniel. 

"I-I heard that you'd be here. I wanted to talk to you." 

"Well she's kinda busy right now so postpone that talk ... never." Simon grinned at Daniel who looked like he was about to punch the wall or him. 

"Simon lets go." I said, pulling his arms from my waist and walking out the hallway. 

I took a left turn and walked inside the laundry room of the house. I let go of Simon's wrist and sat down on the dryer. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Man, I don't want to see him ever again." I groaned out loud. 

"Ex-boyfriend?" 

"Something like that ..." I nibbled on my bottom lip. 

"Hey." 

"Hmm?" I looked up at him. 

"You keep biting your lips, they'll get chapped." He then ran his thumb over my bottom lip, causing me to freeze on the spot. 

"Uhm ... Simon?" 

"Yeah?" He tilted his head to the side. 

"Why are you still here?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to me on the dryer. 

"You're interesting, that's why." 

"Weirdo." I rolled my eyes at him; he laughed. 

His laugh was so contagious that I started to laugh with him. Honestly, I don't know why we continued to laugh but I had to hold onto my stomach because it was starting to cramp up from laughing too hard. Tears were welling up from the corner of my eyes; Simon was having a hard time trying to stop his laughter. 

"OKAY!" I yelled out loud so that I gave myself a distraction from the laughter. We both managed to stop our laughter. We were left with pained stomachs and breathless lungs. 

"I take it back, we're both weirdos." I shook my head. 

Silence engulfed us and we both silently swung our legs back and forth, our heels hitting the dryer making a light 'thump' noise. My phone suddently vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw that my friend was calling me.

"Where are you?" She asked 

"Oh I'm uh ... at your laundry room." I smiled sheepishly. 

"What the hell? Why?" 

I smiled at Simon who smiled back, trying to hold his laughter. 

"Er ... Long story." I scratched my head. 

"Well, come to the living room now." 

"Eh? Why? Is the party over?" 

"No, but I want you to have fun so come out!" 

"No I'm fine!" 

"Yah, really Rin Ae? You're going to stay in my laundry room until 3 am?" 

"THE HELL, 3 AM?!" 

"YAH DON'T YELL!" 

"YOU STOP YELLING!" 

"Aish, just come out!" She hung up. 

I pushed my phone back into my pocket and crossed my arms against my chest. 

"She wants me to go out to the party." I pouted like a child. 

Simon chuckled at me and I glared at him. 

"You want me to come with you?" 

"Aish, I'd rather stay here or find another hiding spot." 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the dryer with him. 

"Com'on, it won't be as bad as you think." He winked. 

-- 

Yeah so I think I MIGHT go and write a sequel/continuation of this cause yeah I feel like the 'ending' is lacking and well ... the storyline is asking for me to write a continuation xD But I dunno ... LOL I still have to write my two other fanfics that are still ongoing. (Without You and I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung! Yay for shameless plugging :D)