Accidental Meeting

Guardian in Love?!

Jeonyul's POV

Today is considered as one of the worst days of high school ever!!!!!Eversince I became a Guardian,my life became very misserable more than the other Guardians' lives.But there's nothing I can do,Jonghyun oppa became a Guardian also along with the other CNBlue members.I need to be respnsible.

End of POV

"Ms.Lee,why are you late?This is the 29th time you didn't go to school at time.",Mr.Gomez(their English teacher)grinned.

But Jeonyul stayed in silence.

"Oi,Ms.Lee.Answer my question!",Mr.Gomez shouted.

"There's nothing I can do,Mr.Gomez.I'm a Guardian and I was caught in a street fight.So deal with it.",Jeonyul coldly answered.

"Okay,you may sit now.",Mr.Gomez fearfully said.

--Recess Time--

The Guardians went to their Headquarters aka Royal Garden.But the Student Council came by for a meeting,a very important meeting.

"Where is Lee?",Gongchan(the SC President)asked the other Guardians.

"Prez,Lee is resting at the Yeouido tree.She's caught up in a street fight.",Eunbi spilled.

"Badeul,get her.",Gongchan ordered.

'Yes,Prez.",Badeul rushed.

--After 10 Minutes--

"Lee,Prez is waiting.",Baro tried to wake her up.

"Yeah,the meeting is about to start.",Sandeul tried also.

"Tell your president that I won't attend that stupid meeting.It's just for stupids.",Jeonyul rushed.

But Jeonyul bumped into someone.

"Sorry.",Jeonyul bowed.

"No,its okay.It's my own fault.",Ryeowook do the same,"By the way,I'm Kim Ryeowook.".

"Oh,my name is Lee Jeonyul.Leader of the Guardians.',Jeonyul introduced herself.

Ryeowook started to vice versa put his number to Jeonyul's phone.

"Um...Jeonyul,I'll call you later.",Ryeowook waved goodbye.

Lee just rushed to her house.