Wanna Share?

Exotic Exo Boyfriends

You were playing soccer with your boyfriend Lay. You chased the black and white soccer ball rolling away from you on the freshly cut green grass. You and Lay played soccer under the warm sun. You enjoyed running around and kicking the ball. "Waaahhh!!!!" you yelled as you ran around flailing your arms. * She never changed, always the foolish girl I love* Lay thought. You easily got tired from running around like a maniac. 

"You do know we're playing soccer,not run away from the invisible dog," Lay joked. You smacked his arm.

"Same joking Lay, aren't you?" Lay nodded his head and grinned. You looked around the soccer field, no one was there except you and Lay. An idea popped into your head," Hey!! Why don't we play a game?We have to make as many goals as we can, there are no rules but the loser buys dinner ."

"Sounds cool," Lay replied. You swiped the ball away and began to dribble it closer to the net. You were about to kick the ball but Lay kicked the ball towards your net. "Heeyy!!! Come back here you little brat!!" you yelled as you sprinted to Lay. Lay chuckled, * This girl is truly funny* Lay dribbled the soccer ball side to side, he was nearing your goal net.

"Woohoo!!! I won!!" Lay jumped up and down. It was a fun game of chasing each other and the ball. You would play rough and shove him, Lay would fall but always manages to steal the ball. You scored 28 goals while Lay scored 32, it was a close game but you just couldn't run so much.

"I'm parched!! I need water!! WATER!!!" you screamed.Lay chuckled, *She doesn't realize how cute and silly she is sometimes* You searched for your water bottle. You checked your purse, gym bag, even your shoes. "Where's my water bottle?!?!?"you desperately yelled.

"Do you want to share? You can drink from mine since your so thirsty," Lay offered.

You smiled thankfully," Thank you Lay you're always so considerate and thoughtful." Lay grinned and joyfully bobbed his head left to right, *I'm so lucky to have such a funny, crazy, beautiful girlfriend* 

tumblr_m33amlqedC1r3y4s1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m33amlqedC1r3y4s1o6_250.gif  kitty_lay__gif__by_stringsforevea05-d4yw  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3~~~

Sorry for this boring chapter but i just want to thank you guys for subscribing,commenting, and reading my fic. I had such a fun time writing this and I hope you liked reading it!! Till' next time bye!!! EXO HWAITING~!!!