I Can’t Believe We Met Again

I Can’t Believe We Met Again

Janet and Heechul have best friends since childhood they used to take baths together when they were little and new everything about each other there was even a time when Janet broke up with her boyfriend and Heechul stood his girlfriend up to console Janet, has the time passed by Heechul began to walk his path to his dream of becoming a singer and Janet to follow her own dream so they parted from each other. One day Janet was walking down the streets of Seoul while listening to Super Junior songs and bumped into some one that some one was no other than Heechul.

Heechul: Janet is that u?
 

Janet: omo Chula you still remember me?
 

Heechul: of course I do we're best friends aren't we?
 

Janet: of course we're

Since a lot of people were starting to stare at them Heechul ask Janet if she would like to catch up with each others lives over coffee Janet accepted and they left to the cafe. After catching up with each other they exchanged phone numbers and went their separated ways. Days passed and they kept talking and meeting one day heechul needed to go to Japan for a concert and invited Janet to go with him and s Janet accepted and went with them one day Heechul got two ticket to a Versailles concert and he decided to go with Janet.

Heechul: Janet would u like go to Versailles concert with me i know u love them

 

Janet: Of course but how did you get them I heard they sold out in just one day
 

Heechul: I got my ways now go get ready so we can go to the concert shoo shoo
 

Janet: Yaah don't Shooo me away

 

At the concert



 

Heechul and Janet got a spot at the center of the concert hall and could see everything clearly from there the concert started in a blink of an eye the concert was at its highlight and the band was playing masquerade.
 

Heechul: *screaming in excitement with everyone else* are you having fun?
 

Janet: Yeah it amazing thanks for inviting me Chula
 

Heechul: you don’t need to thank me I did it because you’re special to me
 

Janet: I know you’re special to me too
 

Heechul: Janet I love you
 

Janet: what? I couln’t hear you just now
 

Heechul: *screams his lungs out* I said I love you Janet would you go out with me
 

*Everything went quiet and the band stop playing and everyone was looking at Heechul and Janet*
 

Janet:*shock and excited jumped on Heechul* Nado Saranghae and of course I would be your girlfriend
 

Everyone: awwwwww
 

 

After the small show Janet and Heechul put on the band continued playing until the last song which they dedicated to Heechul and Janet the song was Serenade after that unforgettable day Janet and Heechul kept dating got married and had many kids which the SuJu uncles played with all the time and everyone lived happily ever after.