Focus Study Session .

One Night That Changes Everything - INFINITE L and SNSD Seohyun ver.

"Eonni , ppalli , we're getting late for the focus study !" Seohyun ran as fast as she could .

Jessica , Tiffany , Sunny and Nicole were following behind her .

"Yah , Seohyun-ah , slow down !" Nicole shouted .

"Yah , Seohyun !" Jessica screamed .

Seohyun ignored them and entered the class quietly .

"Good afternoon , Mdm Jung ." Seohyun bowed and went to her seat . 

The rest of her friends stumbled noisily into the room , "good morning , Mdm Jung !" 

"Shh ! 4 of you , please keep quiet !" Mdm Jung said .

 

"Eonni , shh ..." Seohyun turned over and told the 4 of them .

"Yah , you , shh ! Do your work !" Jessica said . Seohyun sighed loudly and went back doing her work . 

"Yah , Nicole Jung , when are you gonna confess to that guy ?" Tiffany said .

"Don't say it out so loudly ..." Nicole hit Tiffany . 

"Keke , someone's blushing ~" Sunny teased . 

"Yah , you , you're not any better than me okay ! You both haven't even talked to each other before !" Nicole grinned and pointed to the guy .

"Nam Woohyun !" Nicole called out . 

Sunny quickly looked down on her work and pretended to be doing .

Woohyun turned his head swiftly and looked behind , "yes ?"

"Nothing , she just wants to say 'hi' to you ." Nicole said and poked Sunny's waist , causing her to get a shock and looked up .

"Oh , hi there ~" Woohyun flashed Sunny his charming smile , "continue doing your work . Exams are coming . Hwaiting ~" 

Sunny wasn't listening to him . No , she's not . She's in her own world . She has officially melted into the WoohyunLand . 

Jessica , Tiffany and Nicole were spazzing together while Sunny was still in a daze . 

"Yah , did you heard what he told you !" Jessica giggled .

"No ~~~" Sunny shook her head sillily and giggled like some crazy fangirl . 

"Aish , this girl ... Keke ." Nicole laughed .

Then , Mr Jung came in with a student behind him . Everyone's eyes adverted to the new girl . 

"Eoh , who's that ?" Jessica and Tiffany said in unison . 

"A new girl ." Seohyun turned behind and said . 

"Obviously we know that's a new girl ." Jessica scoffed .

The class started talking about the new girl . 

"Okay class , today , you're fortunate . You have a new student here . She's the daughter of Mr Beary [A/N : He's the principal . LOLOL .] ." Mr Jung announced and everyone started to gossip again . "So you guys better treat her well but , not too well . Just like how you treat the rest . Okay , let's welcome her ." 

The class immediately stood up and applaude , screaming , squealing .

"Attention please ! Please sit down ! This is irrespectful !" Mr Jung's loud voice struck everyone and automatically , they sat down  and kept quiet . 

"Annyeong haseyo , i'm AngelBeary but call me Ashley . Hope I can get along with you guys . Thank you !" Ashley said .

As usual , the guys will swoon over the new girls . Then Ashley made her way to Seohyun , "hello , nice to meet you . Can I sit here ?"

"Of course you can . Have a sit !" Sunny interrupted Seohyun and Angel sat down .

"Hi , i'm Jessica and this is my fraternal twin sister , Nicole . Sunny and Jessica are my childhood friend in LA , California ." Jessica introduced .

"Hello , nice to meet you , Ashley ." Sunny , Nicole and Tiffany smiled brightly . 

 

"Hello ~"  Ashley smiled back .

"Oh , almost forgot . This girl , haha , call her a nerd . Lol , just joking ~ She's Seo Juhyun but call her Seohyun for short . She loves studying , reading , doing homework . And oh my gosh , she just doesn't talk much except for nagging ! She always nags in the dorm . Oh , don't ever eat hamburgers in front of her ! She'll just curse you ! T.T" Jessica blurted out . 

Ashley looked at 4 of them then at Seohyun weirdly . But Seohyun doesn't give a damn about it . She just continues to do her maths . Blame her for being too nerdy then . 

"Oh and she'll go like this , 'Eonni !!! Stop !! Hamburgers aren't good ! You'll die eating that !'" Sunny said .

Ashley raised a brow , "interesting ." 

"Yeah , it's interesting at first . But if you ignore and continue eating , you'll die from her words !" Tiffany laughed off . 

"Hahah , okay , u-uhm so , what lesson are you guys at now ?"  Ashley asked . 

"This is a focus study session . That means you can study whichever subject you want ." Jessica said .

Ashley nodded her head and took her book out to read . 

"Hey Fany ," Someone called Tiffany out .

"Yes ?" Tiffany turned around and saw Sunggyu . 

"Uh-uhm , Hoya wants to give you this ." Sunggyu gave a card to Tiffany .

"Omona , what's that ?! It's from Hoya ! Aigoo ~" The girls teased .

"Shut up !" Tiffany blushed and opened it up . 

"Hi Tiffany , 

I'm Hoya :)

I would like to invite you and your friends to my party in my club . It has just opened recently so I decided to throw a party . 

Dress up well and i'll pick you guys up at 7pm tomorrow . See ya . ^^"

The girls giggled and poked Tiffany , "aigoo ~ Hi Tiffany ~" 

"I'm Nicole ~" Nicole imitates Hoya .

"Oh hi Nicole , i'm Changjo ~" Tiffany shouted in the class .

"Yah !" Nicole covered Tiffany's mouth . 

Nicole turned around to see if Changjo respond to it and saw him looking around and looked at Nicole blankly . Nicole apologised and turned back to the girls . 

"Damn you ! He heard it ." Nicole shouted in her whisper . 

"That's great !" Sunny joked .

"Yah ... please don't tell him ... I don't want to get rejected ..." Nicole suddenly became so serious . 

Tiffany rolled her eyes , "yah , stop thinking about that jerk again . Gosh , his drop dead fugly ! Changjo's like- Oops ... Nothing , the jerk is just fugly ." 

Nicole sulked and started to do her homework silently .

"Oops ... Yah Jung Nicole , you better think less about that jerk okay ... I'm always here for you but if you still think about that jerk , oh well ..." Jessica sighed . 

Nicole nodded . 

"Eonni , you should stop mentioning the guy to Nicole eonni you know .." Seohyun turned around and said calmly .

"There she goes again ~" Sunny sighed and Ashley laughed .

"So , any plans after school ?" Ashley asked .

"Nope ? We're going home straight ." Jessica said and pouted .

"Hmm , why not you guys come over to my house and stayover ? Since tomorrow's weekend and you guys have to go to the club ? I have some amazing things to let you guys try out . So you guys just come empty handed ." Ashley said comfortably as if they're like friends for years .

Nicole , Jessica , Tiffany , Sunny and Seohyun looked at Ashley , amused by what she'd said . 

"Are you serious ?" Nicole asked .

"We've just met today and you totally allow us to go to your house ?!" Jessica asked .

"Awesome ." Tiffany commented .

"You're the first person to i've met that ever invited friends to their house after meeting for like half an hour ago ?!" Sunny gazed at Ashley . 

"No comments ." Seohyun said . 

"Oh my gosh  , Seo Juhyun ..." Tiffany , Nicole , Jessica and Sunny 'fainted' . 

"Haha , so are you guys coming ?" Ashley asked . 

"Sure ." Tiffany , Jessica , Nicole and Sunny agreed but their eyes went back to Seohyun , "so are you going ?!" 

"Uhm , can I not go ?" Seohyun asked .

"No ! You're going to Angel's house and the club too ." Sunny ordered .

"Can I not go to the club ? You know that I don't go to those kind to places ." Seohyun said innocently . 

"Oh gosh , stop acting innocent !" Sunny teased . 

"Okay , but i'll be bringing a book to read or i'll not go . Deal ?" Seohyun raised a brow . 

"Fine then ." Tiffany nodded .

 

After school , they all got into a limousine and went to Ashley's house .


"Hey , so is everyone going tomorrow ? I have to confirm so that I can book the rooms ." Hoya said .

"Everyone's going except for that guy there ~" Dongwoo pointed to Myungsoo , who's on the phone with some girls .

"He's NOT going ? Lol , who are you joking with ?" Woohyun scoffed .

"I'm not ." Myungsoo said .

"Why ? Even the nerd , Seohyun is going . Oh my gosh ~" Sunggyu said and the INFINITE members looked quite amused . 

"Are you sure ?" Sungyeol laughed .

"Yes . Jessica texted me ." Sunggyu said .

"'Jessica texted me' ? Woah , you guys ???" Sungyeol blinked his eyes several times , looking at Sunggyu .

"What ? She likes Chun Ji ." Sunggyu said .

"But you like her ." Sungjong said .

"Yah , you shush ! You and your stupid bear !" Sunggyu hit the bear and threw it to Sungjong . 

Sungjong stomped into his room and closed the door . [A/N : HAHAH , INSPIRITS SHOULD KNOW WHAT WOULD SUNGJONGGIE DO TO THAT BEAR ! xD If you guys don't , go and watch INFINITE Sesame Player !]

"Yah , Kim Sunggyu ! You think you're the leader and i can't scold you ! I just merely stating the fact and you hit my bear and threw it to me , asking me to shut up ?! Yah , you want to die ?! Aish !" Sungjong slapped the bear and rant it at it .

"Yah , Lee Sungjong , come out !" Hoya opened the door and saw Sungjong hitting the bear .

"Arasseo ." Sungjong came down from the bed and went out . 

"Tomorrow you guys will be at room 54 , at the 2nd floor ." Hoya said .

"Okay , so we're going there by ourselves ?" Dongwoo asked .

"Yeap , i'll drive ." Woohyun smiled and did his aegyo .

"No !" The members rejected .

"Why ?!" Woohyun looked at them .

"We don't want to die , sitting in a first-time driving driver !" Sungyeol shouted .

"Me too !" Dongwoo laughed .

"Me three !" Sunggyu scoffed .

"Me-" 

"Yah , Lee Sungjong , if you dare to say anything ... your teddy bear will die !" Woohyun tickled SUngjong and pushed him on the floor .

"Yah hyung , mianhae !" Sungjong cried .

"Okay , okay ... So i'll go and pick Tiffany and her friends up at 7 . You guys can go early if you want since my parents are there and there's hot girls for you guys ." Hoya said bluntly . 

"Yah , i'm going too ." Myungsoo suddenly snapped his phone closed and said .

"Ouh ~" The rest of INFINITE members cooed .

"What ? I'm going and stop making those sound , retards ." Myungsoo rolled his eyes .

"Lol , he'll just a typical playboy there , flirting with hot girls , giving them his number and receive thousands of calls everyday ." Sungyeol said .

"Jealous ?" Myungsoo shook his head and blink innocently .

"Blame me for being too charming then ~" Myungsoo took his bamboo bolster and went into the room and sleep . 


|| Hello ^^ It's been like what million years since i last updated a chapter .

Bloody omg ... i forgot to tell you guys that i was on hiatus ... Pssh .. and most prolly because I ran out of ideas to the fic and decided to take a short(?) break ? LOL .

Fine , excuses anyway , so i'm back with PURPLE A/N AGAIN :P . (always been faithful to purple O.O)  

But hope you guys enjoyed ~ gahhh , i'm so excited , i'm going to watch I AM tomorrow !!!! KYAAAA /fangirls/  

Comments reply ~ : 

@seororolovegamekyu & @iloveloveSNSD : Hello :) Hmm , i won't be making it a long fic . So sorry as i said i was on hiatus and if i don't update this often , people will get bored and stuff and this fic will "rot" like my other fics . T.T I'll prolly be 2-3 chapters long ? Sorry ~ But hope I still get your support ^^ Thanks for commenting and subscribing ~ ^^

@AngelBeary : Yay Seohyun's friend :D Oh , and the girl named Angel in the fic is you . I'm sorry to like shorten the name ? Bcos it's abit weird to write 'AngelBeary' as the name ~  So , ya , oh and you're the principal's daughter ~ Uh how lucky :D ^^ Hehe . Thanks for requesting this fic ! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter ! 

@inspiritz : Updated ! Hope the first chapter is fine ! ^^ Thanks for subscribing and commenting ! 

 

H  A V E           A                  N I C E                      D A Y <33
[oops , bear with my purple-craziness , new readers ^^]