I'm Her Husband!

Cool Prince VS Arrogant Princess

It's 2 in the morning and Jiyeon is still not able to sleep. Her head is full of images of Sehun and her back in the day. She decided to get out of bed and sneak out of the room looking for something to eat. 

Jiyeon's POV

Ahh what is happening?! Why can't I sleep at all!?? Well.. Obviously, how can a princess like me sleep in a place like this. This bed is not even comfortable.. Anyway, I guess food is the only medicine. But its so dark outside, this place is creepy as hell and there are those annoying guys lying outside. Hah, but this room is so stuff up, I really need to get some fresh air...

I opened the door, and slowly tip toes outside. Damn it's so dark, I can't even see anything. 

AHH! ahh.. my legs.. what the.. What did I trip over ah my legggs...

"Ahh... Bwoya.." 

Omo what..? Did I trip over one of the guys?? Aishhh who told them to lie out here and hurt my legs.. Wait that voice though, Baekhyun?!

"YA.. neo nuguya? Baekhyun?" I whispered

"Aish you again, what are you doing out here at this hour?! yah do you know you were so heavy??" Baekhyun spat back angrily

But seriously? Heavy? ME?!

"YAHHHH! YOU JUST SAY WHAT?! HEAVY?!!!" I shouted loudly which cause everyone to wake up

"Ah what is happening? Why are you shouting in the middle of the night?!" Kai angrily said

"Aish yah come with me" Baekhyun suddenly grabbed my hand and pull me out of the house while still in his pyjama. Omo is he kicking me out of here in the middle of the night?? OMO OMO THIS IS NOT HOW A PRINCESS SHOULD BE TREATED! ah what is going on with my life.. umma.. appa... why are you doing this to me..
"Yah yah yahh, ahh let go of me! what do you think you are doing?!" I shouted while trying to free my hand from his
"Aish can you please stop causing trouble in our house? it's 2am, why were you shouting and woke everyone up? Everyone here works while study so hard every single day unlike you who has such a good life doing nothing. At least have some manner or consideration and let them rest!" Baekhyun said as if he is trying to teach me
Huhh! causing trouble.. who was the one started this by calling me heavy??! Omo my heart, I can't take this, no one has every scolded me like this before. Omg, I can't keep my tears from flowing out. What! I'm not crying, this is just tear of anger ok! I can't take this guy anymore, so I decided to turn around and walk away from him even though I have no idea where was I heading to.
End of Jiyeon's POV

Baekhyun's POV
Is she crying right now?! Was I being too harsh on her..? I mean this is a fundamental thing that she should know.. Where is she heading to exactly? It's like nearly 3am now, so dangerous and she dare walked alone?! Aishh not because I'm worry about her right now but I guess as a man, I should at least follow her. 
"Yah Park Jiyeon!" I shouted but she continue to walk away without even look back
"Yahhh where are you even going?!?"
"YAH!"
Aishh  guess I should just quietly follow her, shouting and calling are seriously no help. If something happen to her, i'll be in deep trouble with the Queen and King... 
Hah.. Am I seeing things right? isn't that place to drink?! Woah.. A princess going to a tent pubs? Crazy.. What is she thinking even. I guess I would just watch from another table.
End of Baekhyun's POV
While Baekhyun is just sitting silently while watching Jiyeon, Jiyeon already orders her 5th bottles of soju to go along with all the foods she ordered. While drinking she began to sob and talked to herself.
"Why.. Why is today so bad?!" She shouted drunkenly which cause everyone to turn and stared at her
Because of this Baekhyun was so embarrased and try to hide by having one hand covering his face though he sat on a different table with Jiyeon. 
"WHY?!? Seeing him again after 2 years.. Yet I still don't know the reason.. then what? huh scolded by this freaking BYUN BAEKHYUNNNN??! AHHH" Jiyeon half cried half shouted angrily. The ahjumma of the shop couldn't take it anymore so she tried to chase Jiyeon out of the shop
Baekhyun's POV
Omg, look at her! I don't even want people to know that I even know this crazy drunkard and what?! I'm gonna marry her?! she is my fiance?! I still can't believe this.. The future wife of my dream shouldn't be like this, should NEVER. It's ok, at least just endure this life for a few years i guess because anyway this is a political marriage...
Tsk tsk tsk, look at how even that ahjumma wants her out of here. Everywhere she goes people want to chase her out.. That's actually pathetic.. OH MY GOSH!! Did I see it right?!?! Jiyeon.. this girl.. she just threw all the soju bottles and breaking them on the ground. Wtf is she doing right now?!?! AISH i have no choice.. I think I must step in and bring her home..

"Yah yah Jiyeon ah! Stop it stop it! Let's go home" I come and pull her away but the ahjumma stopped me and shouted
"Who are you!? YAH AT LEAST CLEAN UP THE MESS SHE MADE!!" 
"Ahjumma, I'm really sorry, I'll pay for all these" I said while offering to pay
"Yah are you sure you know her? You guys weren't even together" The ahjumma looked at me suspiciously
"Let go of me! I dont even know you...." Jiyeon said in a drunken voice while trying to get away from my grip
"OMO OMO! Are you trying to take advantage of this young agashi?! Omo andwae! I can't let you take her with you" The ahjumma suddenly pull Jiyeon back
Ahhhh what is seriously happening?! It's almost morning and yet I'm dealing with this mess?!
"I-I'm.. I-I-I am her.."
"HER WHAT?!" 


"I-I'm her... Husband."
End of Baekhyun's POV