The Characters

The Eternal Battle

Suzy Lee, 17 [Jaejoong]

Vampire

Her survival was considered a miracle. When she was 17, a rogue vampire stole her from the arms of her loving family and drained her blood. She is one of the few vampires to be adopted by a lamia family.

Unlike most other vampires, Suzy kept her warm personality. She is usually very bubbly, and also very clumsy. Her sympathy for other creatures prevents her from hurting anything for her own benefit. She has a loving personality, and finds solace in the arms of her loved ones.

 

Takase Aka, 17 [Jonghyun]

Succubus

Aka has a very feminine appearance with all the curves in all the right places. Her black eyes and long, dark lashes compliment her soft and sultry features. She has plump red lips that contrast with her pale skin, both complimenting features to her fierce and penetrating gaze.

Aka lives amongst humans. She left home at 15 to live on her own. Future plans have never crossed her mind, as she is content with the present.

Like most of her kind, she is manipulative, and sometimes comes across as two-faced. She is very carefree and acts without regard to others.

 

Park AeRin (Rin), 17 [L.Joe]

Faerie

AeRin has mysterious grey eyes that highlight her milky complexion. Her silky hair is layered with black and silver, falling to the small of her back. She has a petite frame, but is certainly a force to be reckoned with.

Rin was kidnapped from her family when she was a baby. For 16 years, she lived without knowledge of her past. It wasn't until strange things started happening, that she was launched into a completely different world, away from the safety of humans.

She is very much a tomboy, as she relies on violence - a dangerous combination with her short temper. She is snarky and sarcastic, and comes across as blunt and honest. Rin does not easily trust the people around her, as she feels it is something to be earned, and earned well.

 

Kim Rin Chyeon, 19 [Yoon Dujun]

Faerie

She saved a little boy from a bully one day. It was then that she discovered her abilities. Her mother helped her learn how to hide her wings from the humans around her.

Rin Chyeon rarely uses her powers, but when she does, it's to help others. She often daydreams, and is very optimistic. Though she may seem shy, her determination allows her to shock others. Her 4-D personality is widely loved by her friends, to whom she is like a big sister.

 

Shin Eunha, 19 [Kyuhyun]

Vampire

Eunha grew up under the reign of King Sejong. She was educated by her father, a royal advisor, at the imperial palace. When she fell ill, the royal doctor watched over her, turning her as she hung onto her last strands of life. Eunha regards him as a second father, learning much of her new world from him. Because of his high status, she became as well known as a princess, making her a target for the revolutionaries.

Despite the prods of other vampires to treat her servants like dirt, Eunha created strong bonds with them. She respected them in every way as an equal while ensuring that they saw her as a ruler. Her fresh charm and practicality makes her the center of attention, though it does not detract from her considerate and modest personality.

 

Kim Jae Han, 17 [Taeyeon]

Werewolf/Sorceror

Jae Han has a well toned body and a face to suit. His striking green eyes contrast with his tan complexion. He has a square jaw that suggests a certain toughness, though it is played down by his boy-next-door style.

His parents made the sacrifice for their love, and for him as well. His mother was regarded as one of the best sorcerors of her time, and it was frowned upon when it was found that she was in love with a werewolf. To protect his future, they both severed ties with their respective clans and moved to a secluded town near the woods.

Despite his attractive features, Jae Han is a very shy person. Rarely does he ever talk, and you would do well to keep away when he's sleeping. Naturally, he prefers meat on the bloody side to vegetables. Though his werewolf traits are very strong, he possesses the ability to use fire and lightning centered magic.

 

Anja, 25 [Tomohisa Yamaa]

Witch

Even though Anja is often labeled as a white witch, her powers go beyond that of healing. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and for what she thinks is right. She is sarcastic and witty, and often comes across as cold. Despite her nonchalant attitude, she is easily affected by the things around her. Anja makes friends easily, and she loves her black cat to death.

 

Yang Woora, 20 [Kikwang]

Lycan

Woora had never been one to follow the rules. She loved the adventure and the adrenaline that went with it. That being said, she hardly ever returned by curfew. One night while she was out exploring, she fell asleep in a meadow. Unfortunately, a group of lycans had gone hunting that night and bit her, but she was saved my a mysterious man. He nursed her back to full health, though he was unable to remove all the venom. Woora didn't know she had been changed, and one day, she suddenly shifted and killed her own family.

Woora is a daredevil at heart. She has a knack for breaking the rules and getting into trouble. Her determined nature sometimes proves to be harmful to her own well being. She's the kind of person who will not hesitate to help someone when they are in trouble. Every so often when she feels she can't control her darker side, she'll isolate herself from the rest of the world, for she will not hesitate to kill.

 

Park Daenni, 17 [Lee Joon]

Hunter

It can be said that he is shameless. Daenni does not consider the feelings of others when he wants his mind to be heard, which is quite frequent, though not always appropriate. He has a loud nature and dislikes silence, for he finds it awkward. Though he's quite a loud character, Daenni does not let many people in. He changes his hair color as many times as he changes cigarette packs, and loves to put up a fight. It puts him on the bad sides of many people, but he makes it known that the grudges are mutual. Daenni does not take no for an answer, and will do everything in his power to change the "no" to a "yes."

 

Maiya Song, 21 [Wooyoung]

Hunter

Everything unraveled when her mentor died. She had never thought of night creatures as dangerous, it was quite the contrary. She came across a vampire as a child and lived to tell the tale. Despite her passiveness towards the night world, she was brought up to defend herself from them. When she lost her mentor, she learned that she was the last of an experiment. The rest of her kind had been destroyed when the geneticists thought the new hyrbrid would become too destructive. Maiya disregards any supernatural blood that runs through her veins, and only thinks of herself as a human.

Maiya doesn't let her emotions show, and puts up a cold front when she's glaring at her prey. She doesn't show her soft side very easily, and can be a little harsh at times. She usually doesn't meddle in things that don't pertain to her, but when it involves someone she cares about, there are no second thoughts. Even though she may seem ruthless at times, she still has morals, and will not do anything that conflicts with them. Her natural reaction is to show anger as opposed to sadness because she sees it as a sign of weakness.

 

Lee Ji Yeon, 18 [Taecyeon]

Hunter

Ji Yeon's parents dragged her into the family business when she was 13. She never really took interest until she witnessed a creature devour her best friend. Ever since that day, she focused on her training and kept to herself. Ji Yeon was blessed with the ability to communicate with animals, and keeps the tiger she saved as a pet.

Ji Yeon has a nasty temper, and will not hesitate to injure anyone who stands in her way. She can be quite condescending towards people who disrespect her or those close to her. Some find her intimidating, as she cleans her weapons out of boredom. Her microscopic amount of patience annoys those around her because of the constant drumming from her fingers. A good idea always brings a smile to her face.

 

Kriti, 2500 [TOP]

Dragon

Kriti has the appearance of a 19 year-old, if the average 19 year-old had cold, green eyes and fiery red hair. She appears to be a petite young woman, though her anger usually brings out her dragon-like traits.

Not much is known about her past, except that her parents were murdered by humans just after her fourth birthday.

Few people have the courage to approach her chilling gaze. Kriti is headstrong, independent, and impulsive, and at times merciless. Despite her nonchalant demeanor, Kriti is passionate about the things she does. She can be forgetful at times, and sometimes comes off as a ditz.

 

Cha Youhee, 23 [Yang Seungho]

Hunter

Youhee likes wearing unique clothes and finds that standing out is the easiest way to blend in. She loves dressing up for special occasions and is overflowing with self confidence. She is tall and not very muscular, but she makes up for it in other ways.

Her father taught her to hunt, rewarding her every time she was able to accomplish a goal. Though she is not very strong, she makes up for it with her quick thinking and use of her surroundings.

Youhee is obedient to the people she trusts. She learned early on that it was easier to accept orders and hold back questions. Though she disregards the consequences of her actions so long as it's an order, she is not cold-hearted. Her friends are her life, and she would give anything to protect them, causing her to leave them in order to carry out orders from her superiors.

 

Shin Hye Jin, 17 [Nickhun]

Banshee

Her deep violet eyes give her an enchanting appearance, distracting her victims from her sharp fangs.

Hye Jin's history is vague, as her heritage is one that is passed on by word of mouth. One fact is known about her ancestry - they are the only clan to feed on human flesh.

Banshees are considered an omen of death. Because of this, Hye Jin often finds herself alone. She is sly and clever, never failing in capturing her prey. Hye Jin can be good at times, but caution should be considered when approaching her while she is angry. She likes to roam around beneath the glow of a full moon with other creatures of the night.