Love Is In The Air

Staying Strong

 

“Rise and shine! You all better hurry. The plane leaves in about 3 hours.” One of their mangers called in their dorms. “Come on, wake up! Aren’t you guys excited to return to South Korea to see your twin group?” The manger shook the boys to wake them up.

“Of course we are excited. It’s just that we haven’t even slept for even 4 hours.” Kris murmured as he slowly opened in eyes to beaming light.

EXO-M hasn’t gotten a lot of rest. They had many schedules planned back-to-back the day before, which resulted in coming home at 2AM. The clock strike and it read 6:00AM.

“Ughhh… why did you have to schedule the flight to be so early?” Lay dragged his body out of bed and into the bathroom.

“Sorry, but during this time, there wouldn’t be a lot of fans. Don’t you remember last time? It was chaotic!” Their manger resorted. Tao smiled as he remembered how passionate their fans were.

After about 10 minutes, all the members were up and chatty about what they were going to do once they land in Korea. All, but one. Luhan was quite quiet. He was excited to go back, but also nervous. Luhan and Suhun were in a romantic relationship. They call each other and video message each other everyday for the past 2 months.

It was only until a week ago when the couple stopped. A misunderstanding took place and it sort of blew out of proportion. 

 

-One week ago-

“Luhan… hyung… I really really really~ miss you.”

“Sehun, I miss you too. How was today’s schedule?”

“The same. I just wish you were here with me right now.”

“Me too, Sehunnie. Me too… Just 2 more weeks.”

They both turned silent, as the two boys were tired and fatigue from their rigorous schedule.

“Hyung, have you heard… EXO-K is participating in a dating show.”

Silence.

“Hyung…? Are you still there?”

Silence.

“Luhan-ah… are you… sleeping?”

Luhan sighed, breaking his silence.

“I’m still here. I’ve heard about it. Tell me more...”

“Well, I meet the girl that I was suppose to date. She’s really pretty! Her name is Min-ah. She’s a college student and is one year older than me!” Sehun’s voice got louder and it showed how he was excited.

“Ahh… sorry. Luhan, I didn’t mean it like that.”

Silence.

“Are you mad?” Sehun didn’t want to make Luhan angry, so he toned down his voice.

“I saw it.” Luhan’s voice was still, and mono-toned.

“Errr… Saw what? You mean the news about the dating show? Oh yeah, of course. News sure travel fast among fans! Haha”

“Kiss. I saw pictures.” Luhan hesitated, but he spoke out those words.

“Luhan, it’s fa--”

“Well, it didn’t look fake in the pictures! What were you doing?! French kissing this random girl whom you barely know! And better yet, when you have me, your boyfriend!” Luhan was angry. He was practically shouting into the phone.

“Luhan-ah! Listen what I have to say! It was business. It was for entertainment!”

“I’m disappointed in you.”

 

And so like that, the call ended. Luhan hanged up and buried his face into his pillow. He quietly sobbed, hoping to not wake up the other members.

Sehun looked at his phone, dumbfounded. “What just happened?” he asked himself, unsure what to do in this situation.

Sure, it was understandable that both were ually frustrated. These two boys haven’t seen each other for nearly 2 months. Both can’t freely hug and kiss each other too. With the two separated and under a mountain fill of work and schedule. They’ve gotten rather moody and emotional.

 

-Present-

The six members walked into the airport. There were still a lot of fans, waving, shouting, and calling for their attention. Once they boarded their plane, they fell into their deep slumber again.

 

________・゚: *・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚*:・゚_____*

 

“May I have your attention, please? We are currently flying over Seoul International Airport. Please stay seated and have your seatbelts fasten as we getting ready to land. Thank you.”

EXO-M members woke up and were starting to get rowdy.

“AH! It’s EXO-M! How handsome!!” Hundreds of fans had gather into the airport and greeting the boys.

After about 4 hours, the boys finally made their way back to their dorm. Since debut, they’ve moved into a bigger dorm to live with the other 6 members of EXO-K. The rooms were arranged like so: D.O. (Kyungsoo) and Kai (Jongin) in room 1, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in room 2, Kris and Tao in room 3, Xiumin and Chen in room 4, Suho and Lay (Yixing) in room 5 and finally, Sehun and Luhan in room 6.

As they entered, their dorm was empty because EXO-K was out due to their schedule. Luhan walked towards his room, which he shared with Sehun. He made a deep sigh before entering.

Luhan’s eyes popped, and his jaw dropped. The room was rather clean and tidy, which was unusual for Sehun. He was a messy boy. On Luhan’s bed, was a stuffed bear and next to it was a soft pink envelope with the words “Luhan-ah” written across in English, cursive letters. Luhan’s lip slightly curled as he was touched by the small gesture. He opened the letter and read:

Luhan-ah,

Do you know how much you mean to me? The whole world. I’m not lying! You’re my best friend and my soul mate. I’ve never doubted you, not even once. Please trust me. I have nothing to do with that girl. It was really for entertainment and business! You out of all people should understand! Don’t you trust me? I mean, I get it that you’re jealous and we haven’t seen each other face-to-face in two months, but I thought you would understand. Ahh… I’m rambling on!

Anyways, Luhan-ah, I’m really sorry for making you angry. I mean it.

I love you.

(◕ヮ◕)*: ・゚ 

-Sehunnie"

“Silly Sehun.” Luhan let a laugh.

“What seems to be so funny?” Lay pop his head into the doorway. “Did you find a funny joke?”

“Ah, YiXing, it’s nothing.”

“We are going to go out for some ice cream. Wanna come?”

“Nah, I’m pretty tired. I’ll just stay and rest. You guys go one without me.”

“Suit your self. You sure you’re okay by yourself? You’ve been rather down for a while.” Lay was concerned over his troubled member.

“I’m okay now. I was just cranky this morning.”

After everyone left, Luhan went to the bathroom and washed up. He then walked back to his bedroom and picked up Sehun’s letter. “I’m sorry for acting like that, Sehun. But I’m not mad at you, I was just jealous...”

Luhan plopped on his bed and went off to lala land.

 

________・゚: *・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚*:・゚_____*

 

Sehun! Sehun-ah! What are you doing? How could you do this to me!? Who is this girl? Why are you guys holding hands and kissing?

Hyung, we are over. Remember? She’s my girlfriend. We’re in that kind of relationship.

NO! That’s not true!! You are mine!

I’m not your property. I don’t belong to you!

Sehun! Come back! Sehun walked away into the distance as he held the girl’s hand tightly.

 

The clock turned 11PM and EXO-K was finally done with their schedule. They arrived home and were warmly greeted by their twin band mates, EXO-M. The dorm got loud as they were all sharing the latest gossip and news. They talked about their schedules and some funny episodes that had happened over the past 2 months.

Sehun quickly scanned the living room and did not see his beloved. “Maybe he’s in the room.” Sehun quietly murmured to himself. But it wasn’t as quiet as he thought, since leader Kris responded. “Yeah, he’s inside sleeping.” Kris smirked and gave him a wink.

Sehun shyly nodded and walked towards his room. He quietly opened the door, making sure to not make any noise since Kris said that he was sleeping. But that didn’t helped at all since his fellow members were yelling in the room across.

Waling inside, he saw a sleeping Luhan, curled up in a ball, clinching onto the stuffed bear that Sehun brought for him as an apology. Sehun smirked and began to daze as he found the sight to be too cute and he was the only one in the world to see it.

 

“Sehun! Come back! Don’t go… it’s dark and lonely. Don’t leave me…”

 

Sehun snapped out of his daze and quickly walked over to Luhan’s bed. “Luhan… I’m right here.” Sehun couldn’t stand to see Luhan desperately call out for him. He knew that it was a nightmare and wanted to wake him up from it.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned over Luhan. When he got closer to his face, he saw droplets of tears streaming down his face. He leaned in and kissed away the tears and moved up to his forehead, giving him a gently and sweet kiss.

“Sehun?” The latter smiled and nodded. “Is that really you? You didn’t go away.”

“Silly, why would I go away?”

“You were mad at me and there was this girl and you wer--”

Luhan was cut off when Sehun planted a kiss on Luhan’s soft lips.

“What were you going to say, love?”

“I-I… aaa… I’m…sorry. And…I love you.”

Sehun pulled the older boy and gave him an assuring hug. “I am too. I’m sorry, and I love, with all my heart.”

The two stayed embraced and listened to their fast-beating heartbeats. All of their misunderstandings seemed to go away.

Until the end, they’ve stayed strong and proved that nothing and get in between their love for each other.

 

“Looks like we are the only ones getting loud tonight!” Chanyeol yelled across the room, making sure the two in the bedrooms heard him. “Ah! You’re so embarrassing Yeollie!” Baekhyun face-palmed his face as Chanyeol flashed a thumbs-up and creepily smile at him. Everyone in the room started laughing.

 

“Looks like we don’t have to restrain our volume tonight.” Sehun resorted and Luhan just laughed, tightening their embrace.

 

“Love is in the air~” Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun and gave him a wink.

“Ya! You’re so dead, Yeollie!” Said Baekhyun, as he chased Chanyeol into their bedroom.

 

-END-

 

________・゚: *・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚*:・゚_____*

What do you all think? This is my FIRST ONESHOT. Ahhhh~ I'm such a noob! Anways, I hope you all enjoyed this (super) short oneshot.

 

Plesae antcipate more in the future, kay?

-xSushi

 

Please help me and vote, don't see your OTP here? Write it in the comments or message me~

Thank you!