The Beginning.

The Club.

{ Chapter One }

“the beginning”


He was staring at the clock,waiting until the bell rings. tap tap tap he was tapping his pen on his desk. People see him as a bored and serious guy. Base by his appearance,He really is what they call him. Messy hair and bored look,that's his trademark. He's also lazy because according to him,It's just a waste of energy. Can be considered as a tsundere because he's like an anime character which is cold and even hostile towards another person.

ring ring! The bell finally rang. He stood up and took his bag. He coolly walk outside the classroom and headed to the faculty room. On his way to the faculty room,his best friend's happy face suddenly popped out in front of him. 

 

“Sehun-ah!”His best friend smile widely,as always and put his arms around Sehun's shoulders. Sehun groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

“What's your problem Jongin-ah?”Sehun asked in a flat tone. 

 

“Oh nothing,nothing” Jongin chuckled. Sehun just ignored him and went inside the faculty room. Jongin was following Sehun behind.

 

“The Faculty Room?”

 

“Yeah. I need to sign up for the Classics Club since my noona told me too”Sehun told his best friend,annoyed. He signed up his name and took the keys. 

 

“But,you're the only member in this club”Jongin told Sehun as they went out of the faculty room.

 

“Exactly. Even though i hate the fact that i'll be joining this club because of noona,it's still good though because i can have the club all by myself.”Sehun explained. 

 

“Oh”Jongin nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Sehun tilted his head and read the sign The Classics Club. He took the keys from his pocket and opened the door of the club. He was surprised when he saw a girl who was looking outside the window. The girl is facing her back from the boys. She has this black and long hair. Jongin nudged Sehun with one of his creepy smile. Sehun rolled his eyes and slowly walked towards the girl's direction. While Sehun was walking towards the girl,The girl turned her head around,revealing it's face to Sehun. Sehun's mouth opened a little and was startled. Startled by the girl's beauty of course. She has this sparkling eyes,white complexion,black and shiny hair,rosy cheeks,oh heck! she's beautiful! Sehun thought he's seeing Snow White right in front of his eyes,same goes to Jongin who was blinking his eyes,thinking that he must be dreaming.

 

“Oh annyeong”She greeted them with a pretty smile and bowed.

 

“Who are you?”Sehun straightly asked the girl,still astonished by the girl's beauty.

 

“I'm Choi Jinri and i believe that you're Oh Sehun right?”Jinri told them innocently. “and that guy is Kim Jongin. Am I right?”Jinri said as she pointed at Jongin.

 

Weird. How did she knew my name? and also Jongin's? I don't even know her. Sehun thought as he stared at Jinri from head to toe,trying to recall if he ever met this girl before. 

 

“Yeah,I'm jongin and he's Sehun”Jongin answered with a smile.

 

“How did you know our-”Sehun's interrogation was cut when Jinri laughed. Sehun raised his eyebrows on Jinri.

 

“Oh sorry. You see I'm from Class A. A junior student too”She explained with one her famous eye smile. “and don't you remember? we're in the same class of  Mr.Park and as for Jongin-sshi,we're classmates in Biology Class”

 

Oh. The music club? I never knew that we were classmates. Sehun thought and just stared blankly at Jinri but at the same time he thinks that this Jinri Girl is weird. 

 

“Ah neh! I kinda remember you Jinri-ah! Wow,What a great memory you have there!”Jongin smiled at Jinri and complimented her,sort of. Jinri giggled at Jongin's statement. 

 

“Why are you here anyways?”Sehun simply asked Jinri as he put both of his hands on his pocket.

 

“It's because-” 

 

“Jinri!!!! Sorry if kept you waiting”A girl suddenly barged in the door loudly. Sehun,Jinri and Jongin we're surprised and spun around to look who it was.

 

It was Jung Soojung,better known as Krystal,her English name. She grew up in America but then,when she was 10,they moved to Seoul and studied at Seoul Academy along with her Unnie,Jessica Jung who is currently a Senior Student. Krystal is described as a Beautiful Girl but the only problem is,She can be cold like Ice and She can be a naggy person like her Mother. A lot of guys admires her and courts her but she always rejects them,for a personal reason.

 

“Ommo! It's okay Krystal”Jinri approached the girl with a cute smile. Krystal nodded and noticed the two guys.

 

“Jongin? Sehun?”Krystal raised her eyebrows,Confuse on why Jongin and Sehun are inside the club too. Yes,The three of them knew each other,ever since they were 10. They were in the same class before,to be exact. 

 

“Oh hi krystal”Jongin greeted Krystal with a big smile on his face,waving his hands. Krystal nodded a littled and waved back. 

 

“Hey Jongin”Krystal greeted back. Jinri looks confuse,She keeps looking at Krystal then at Jongin and then at Sehun,repeatedly.

 

Oh. It's the American Girl. What is she doing her? Sehun thought. “Yo Soojung”Sehun plainly said. Krystal glared at Sehun.

 

“I told you for like 28709471070274 times already that don't call me Soojung! Call me by my english name babo!” Krystal told Sehun,in a scolding way. Sehun just rolled his eyes. 

 

“Yeah Yeah. What Ever Soojung”Sehun turned his back from Krystal. Krystal clenched her fist,pissed. 

 

“Hey wait! You guys know each other?!”Jinri suddenly reacted. Late reaction probably but at least she's in the right timing before Krystal will explode because of Sehun. Krystal cooled down and nodded.

 

“How come you never told me that you're friends with them Stallie”Jinri complained and pouted. Sehun faced them again with his  oh-so-bored facial expresssion.

 

“Oh Sorry Jinri and correction they're not my friends and why would i mention them to you? they're nothing”Krystal told Jinri. Krystal looked at the two guys and stuck out her tongue.

 

“Yah! How dare you Krystal!”Jongin's smiling face faded and was replaced by a sad one. He's really upset while Sehun,It was nothing.

 

“I'm just kidding Jongin”krystal chuckled and patted jongin's back. Jongin tilted his head and smiled brightly. “Well except for Sehun”Krystal added.

 

“It's not a big deal Soojung,I don't even care”Sehun said as he took a seat. Krystal shot a cold glare to Sehun again but too bad,Sehun isn't looking. “Anyways,Why are you here guys?”

 

“Oh i forgot about that Sehun-sshi. I'm actually a new member here” Jinri said and sat in front of Sehun. Sehun tilted his head and looked at Jinri. 

 

“What?” Sehun frowned.

 

“Didn't you hear it babo? Jinri said she's a new member here and i'm also a new member here too,Well actually Jinri forced me too”Krystal groaned and sat beside Jinri. Jinri giggled. “Wait,What's your problem anyway if we're here? and what are you doing here too? along with Jongin?”

 

Sehun rested his back and crossed his arms. “I'm a new member here too well except for Jongin”

 

Sehun thought he'll have this club all by himself but he was wrong. He thought his life will be a lot better even though it's too grey and not colorful enough. He thought that this club will be the only place that no one will bug him but he was totally wrong.

 

“Hey hey,What are you saying Sehun? I'm in! I'm in this club”Jongin suddenly spoke with an interested tone. Sehun gave Jongin a what the look. 

 

Jongin laughed. “I think it'll be interesting joining this club. Don't you think?” No one answered and they just stared at him with a blank face exclude Jinri.

 

“Ommo! Really Jongin-sshi? I think you made the right choice!” Jinri said happily. This club will be really interesting. Two Cold Members and Two Happy Go Lucky Members.

 

Great just Great. Sehun sarcastically thought. Sehun stood up and was planning to leave them when Jinri called him.

 

“Sehun-sshi. Where are you going?”Jinri asked. 

 

“Home”Sehun replied shortly.

 

“E-eh? Already? But how about our club meeting? I think our introductions are already done” Jinri stood up and approached Sehun by leaning her face closer to Sehun. Sehun was a bit taken a back but at the same time he thought Jinri was pathetic. Club Meeting? It was really silly for Sehun.

 

“No thanks. Maybe some other time”Sehun told Jinri and left the room. Jinri was upset and pouted. 

 

“Aish! Tha Babo!”Krystal exclaimed. 

 

Jongin sighed. “Sehun...” He muttered and stood up to catch up with Sehun. Leaving the two girls alone.


~


 

Author's note:

Ugh. Crap! the first chapter  o(╥﹏╥)o aigoo! and it's short too! (≧0≦)

anyways,hope you like it guys! thanks for the subbies and comments (◕‿◕✿)