Someone like you Jeon Hyosung

Someone like you Jeon Hyosung

 

"How do I tell to omma?" Hyosung continued to flip through the letters in her hand. "I know Omma would be very angry, but I still have to say it." She came out of her room holding a letter in her hand.

"Omma, I've got something to say." Hyosung is seated at next of the table facing tv.Hyosung mother did not respond to her child. "Omma" Hyosung once again summon her omma busy watching tv. "Hmmm" Her mother was eager to answer. "Hyosung then handed letter to her mother, her mother took the letter and she read it, a look of surprise came when she read the letter.

"How it's can happen?" Mother Hyosung surprised. "I know omma will be very angry with me, but I was just told to do the tests conducted at the school, and I do with my abilities, I do not know if that test to get a scholarship to school in Hyundai group. "Hyosung down, he was afraid of being scolded his mother.

"And Then ?," her mother's eyes probing the Hyosung. "Then what Omma, of course I would reject it, how could I live environment of the rich while I come from an ordinary family." Hyosung not confident because she does not trust herself to take the scholarship. "Stupid, I do not want to know, you have to take this scholarship. "Mother Hyosung smile full of mystery." Omma all the rich people there, and I ... "have not had time to finish her sentence, Ms. Hyosung cut" you need to find a rich man there and allure him. "Mother Hyosung smile again." OMMA "Hyosung angry and went into his room.

****

In early morning Hyosung was ready to go to school, her new uniform was not exactly comfortable to use, because she felt she was not worthy of wearing the uniform. Her mother sat with a smile towards Hyosung. "Omma I left." Hyosung say to her mother, her mother suddenly hold her arm "Remember I said, lure a rich man there" she smiled coquettishly . "Omma" Hyosung complained. "Wait, give it to your friends. "Her mother gave a stack of promotional flyers for small laundry business. Hyosung did not really want but she is forced by her Omma expect much.

To reach her school Hyundai Group,Hyosung  just need to ride the bus that is already provided for the students who attend school there. When she entered the bus, she could not stop in awe, the bus was very comfortable and luxurious. "Hey you, you must be a poor girl who got a scholarship to attend the Hyundai Group." Says one girl who sat with two friends. "We TaeTiSeo will not easily accept you, because you should not be with us here "says the girl again. Hyosung ignore it. "HEY YOU" said the girl was upset because Hyosung ignore it, until one boy brunette disturbed "Can you not talk much, you're disturbing my sleep." And then she was silent on its own, Hyosung actually want to thank the men it, but she knew the man did not intend to defend her.

Finally arrived at school, Hyosung amazed again , now she is amazed to see the Hyundai Group School that is more like a palace than a school. She was so impressed She was not aware that She was in the bus door and prevent people who want to pass.

"Move" says the boy who had to defend her. "Oh Sure." Hyosung get off the bus and invited him over. Now she thinks that all the people here being grumpy to her, maybe because she comes from a poor family.

 

"You girls who got a scholarship right?" Said a girl with a bright smile. "Yeah, I'm Hyosung."The girl reached quickly shook hands with Hyosung's "I'm Jieun" she said with a cute smile. "Let's go together."She said again . Hyosung  was happy to finally be able to get a friend .

They entered the classroom and sat next to each other, Hyosung saw brown haired man in the bus today. "Jieun, who he was, why he was so grumpy." Hyosung pointing towards the brown-haired boy. "He's nephew of the owner's Hyundai Group, he's name Daehyun, he is fierce, we should not deal with him or three his friends. "Jieun smile collar to Hyosung ." Here they come "Jieun appoint three of Daehyun friends who she meant. Hyosung was struck on the third man, they're all good looking but they run so arrogant, that's what makes Hyosung throw away the sense of her struck. "The white dress named Jonghun, he's the owner of the Hyundai Group. Who wore a blue shirt he was named Himchan, he's the owner of the Samsung Group and a black dress named Hongki, he's a child of famous gangster in Korea. "Jieun enumerate to Hyosung, Hyosung was surprised to hear that, because it turns all who attend here as Prince and Princess of a wealthy family, just she who come from ordinary family . Teachers came after three people had entered the class, he announced today that the school will not give students a lesson, students are given time to adapt and get acquainted.

4 boys were out of the classroom while others are busy to meet. "Why do they get out of class, rather it is time to get acquainted?" Said Hyosung to Jieun. "I do not know, but I hear they do not like to be friends with people they think not their level. "Jieun smile." It's really childish "thought Hyosung.

Hyosung split out brochures that his mother gave to her classmates, but the brochures remaining four, she knows who she is yet to, she intends to find four of them when a sudden all four of them coming to class. Hyosung immediately took the opportunity to give it to them. "One for you, one for you, one for you and one for you." Hyosung's handing out flyers on Jonghun, Hongki, Himchan and Daehyun. Four of them smiled at the brochure, and Jonghun collect the leaflet. "What is this?" Jonghun raising brochure. "My mother told me to share it, so I hope if you need Laundry services you can contact me or my mother." Hyosung smile .Jonghun walking toward the trash and he threw the brochure in the trash and re- towards the Hyosung. "But we do not need." Jonghun looked cynically at Hyosung. Hyosung is really angry, she remembered she brought cake, she took it and stick it in Jonghun white shirt, Jonghun surprised to see it. Hyosung also goes her hand into the trash, she brought the flyer that was Jonghun waste and give it to Jonghun again. "Now you need it, keep it." Hyosung intended to go but her hand was stopped by Jonghun. "You really want my attention, because you're like me, and you do all this to get my attention?" Jonghun confident. Hyosung insulting smile. "Look how your confident to say it, just remember, I do not like the arrogant rich man." Hyosung head to head with Jonghun. It seems all will be more serious , Jieun decided to pull away Hyosung. "Forgive my friend Jonghun ssi" Jieun soon left with Hyosung. "How cute" Himchan said with a smile. Daehyun sneer "Remember she's poor,Himchan" and Hongki laughed "so what if she poor, I think this school will be fun after I saw her." Himchan and Hongki smile when They looked Jonghun angry. "She was not going to be here more than a week." Jonghun see Hongki and upset towards Himchan. "I think she will survive in this school." Says Himchan.

"Hyosung ah, I told you not to oppose them." Jieun annoyed to Hyosung look like that. "I just felt compelled to teach them how to polite." Hyosung did not want to lose. "But you'll get in trouble if the act like that, especially in Jonghun." Jieun concerned. "Do not worry, I can handle it." Hyosung smile towards Jieun , and then Jieun smiling too. "I can not get mad at you." Hyosung holding Jieun hands. "Let's buy something to eat." Jieun nodded follow Hyosung. Of the class Jonghun was notice Hyosung. "What must I do to make her out of this school?" He was thinking. "You must be thinking of ways to make her out of this school." Daehyun glance to Jonghun.Hongki and Himchan who was playing around with the girls look towards Jonghun . "Jonghun ah, forgive her, after all, you were wrong to her." Himchan see Jonghun with pleading eyes. "She was not rude to me and you ask me to forgive her? you're kidding. "Jonghun not change his mind. Himchan see these girls and tease the girl Jonghun passing sneer to Himchan , but because Himchan he got the idea to tease Hyosung. "Well do not need her to be out of school, just need her to apologize." Jonghun smiled towards Himchan, Hongki and Daehyun. "Do you expect an apology from the girl like her? That will not be easy. "Says Daehyun and left.

"You do not like the usual Jonghun ah." Says Hongki smile. "I just felt you had more attention to that girl." Himchan Tease Jonghun

Hyosung love to dance so now she goes to a dance practice room alone, because Jieun are looking for vocal space . Finally she found the dance practice room, she was surprised by the luxury of the dance space. she began to dance, the dance that is her master, she danced with the song Pusycat doll-buttons. she danced well and y.

Jonghun, Daehyun, Himchan and Hongki look seriously into the tv screen, they're looking at Hyosung dancing in the dance space they could see because they have access to view cc tv in all room in that school, they know Hyosung in the dance room of spies who Jonghun asked to spy on Hyosung, Jonghun and his friends decided to see it through cc tv. Jonghun, Daehyun, Himchan and Hongki swallowed, they did not know that Hyosung so y when she dances. "I think she can only cute, but after seeing this I knew she was too y." Says Himchan glance to Jonghun that does not let his eyes from the screen tv.Daehyun left without saying a word. "Shee's not y." Jonghun grin on Himchan and Hongki. Jonghun clap hands twice, then two men emerged. "Tease this girl." Jonghun pointing to the screen and the two men carried out the orders Jonghun lanngsung go.

Daehyun go his secret room for sleep, he realizes that he will pass through a dance space if he go to his secret room, but he was not interested for disturb Hyosung, he just need to sleep in his secret room.

Hyosung still dancing in the dance space, until she heard two men laughing. She decided to see who are laughing but have not reached the door, two men who she heard laughing that went into the dance space. Hyosung thought it was weird, she's going to go out but her hand held by the two men. "What do you want?" They did not answer. They just smiled, one of them forced open hyosung shirt , Hyosung defend herself, she cried and screamed "HELP ME, HELP ME." Finally someone came to rescue her, Hyosung did not see anything except the brown hair who saved her.

“Hey…wake up, are you ok?”Daehyun ask.