01 - Kiss

Bruxism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the umpteenth time during the current day, Sandara Park sighed helplessly and pouted ominously. Cushioning the root of the Sakura tree, she shifted a little and leaned a little bit backwards, resting fully her weight on its lean trunk. Her fingers crossed and uncrossed together as anxiety gnawed her troubled mind uncomfortably. She realized then that it was her nervous habit that couldn’t be really helped.

 

Regarding herself with a gentle smack on her thighs, she tsk-ed and bit her nails nervously waiting for the doom that was about to befall her. Unsteadily, she brought her nails down and stared away ransacking her brain for something that could help her in this predicament.

 

“Why must Bom propose a stupid camping anyway?” she muttered to herself morosely.

 

She sighed dejectedly and pushed her short skirt downwards upon feeling it hiked up when she shifted position.

 

“Like, come on. How about a picnic in the Han River or a day at Jeju Island? I’d feel much better sunbathing under the warm sun than getting bitten by nasty mosquitoes.” She continued ranting, unaware of her surroundings.

 

“Aish..” she stomped her feet forward, her hands on her skirt, ready to push the nasty piece of fabric down if needed. “As if she didn’t know my situation…ugh, sometimes, I can’t still imagine why I’ve been bestfriends with Bom until now..” she clicked her tongue in wonder.

 

“I keep asking myself the same question you know.” A deep random voice popped out of nowhere making Dara jump from her place.

 

She quickly turned around to confirm her suspicion and was warmly greeted by a pair of dark, alluring brown eyes looking intently at hers. A ready smirk was planted on his thin, moist lips giving Dara enough urge to straddle him and wipe that stupid, y smirk off his face.

 

“Why are you here?” she asked in annoyance, her nose scrunched up indignantly.

 

But she was rewarded with a tsk, as she watched him sit down comfortably on the place she was sitting on moments ago.

 

Her place.

 

That jerk.

 

A nerve popped on her forehead as the hot bastard continued to ignore her—smirking as he put his hands behind his head and slouched comfortably as if he owns the place. Dara momentarily forgot her current predicament as she tried to compose herself so she could deal with this annoying human who seem to be ignoring her at the moment.

 

“Go and find another place, Jiyong. I’m not in the mood for your daily pranks.” She told him, sitting close beside him, their shoulders barely touching but she used the precious opportunity to elbow him in the guts.

 

“Sorry, I was making myself comfortable.” She said dismissively.

 

She heard him scoff making her throw a short, fleeting glance at him. But words were caught on when she does, their position almost made her pray that she didn’t dare look at him—rendering her immobile from her seat. He was unfortunately so close to her, his lips hovering inches away from her nose courtesy of his looming height.

 

Dara bit her lower lip as her gaze locked on the delectable, pale, red lips before her. Then like a little kid that she is at seventeen, she looked up to meet his playful brown eyes giving her a knowing look—as if he’d caught her from what she’s doing. He’s even managed to blow his hot breath, tickling every inch of her flushed face. Then he smirked at her in nonchalance, snapping her from her short, silly fantasy.

 

She pulled away abruptly to look somewhere else, projecting her vision far from his hot, lingering gaze. She heard him chuckle, the deep husky voice resonating in her ears like a sweet, addictive melody.

 

“It’s not funny…” she said in a small voice, not looking at him.

 

“I never said it’s funny.” He played it cool, leaning his head on his arms resting on the trunk of the tree.

 

“Jerk.” She muttered annoyingly, her face slowly returning to its normal pale, rosy color.

 

She heard him chuckle and this made her return her gaze on him.

 

“Aren’t you over that childish lapse, idiot?” he asked, throwing her a look full of hilarity.

 

Her eyebrows twitched, “Well, I’m sorry a certain jerk triggers me to continue this childish lapse you claim I have.”

 

His lips thinned in a serious line and Dara couldn’t help but watch his every action under her scrutinizing gaze. Then she noticed his eyes transfixed down…to her skirt which at the traitorous moment was hitched up exposing the lace of her lingerie.

 

A loud cry erupted and broke the peaceful morning of anyone a yard away.

 

“eeeeert!”

 

Jiyong cocked an eyebrow, “Excuse me? But you’re the one showing me your .”

 

Dara screeched, “Stop it! How dare you say that in front of my face? Jiyong byuntae!” she admonished.

 

He clicked his tongue and threw her a mischievous look, “Ssantokki, you never learn, do you?”

 

“Stop, calling me Ssantokki!”

 

“Ssantokki..”

 

“I said stop it..”

 

“Ssantokki..”

 

“Jiyong…” she gritted.

 

“Ssantokki..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter