To Love Again ( four shots ) Last part

To Love Again ( four shots )

Yoona continue to read it......" Pregnant 4 weeks and 2 days " she said the statament under the papers.

Donghae look to Yoona....and Jessica smile " see your not sick because your pregnant congratulations!! " she smile and hug yoona.

but Yoona's reaction was just to look down like she's not happy on the good news.

" wae? arent you happy? " jessica ask  " you must inform siwon on that..."

" aniyo~ he dont need to know this " yoona said and withdraw her look to jessica

" huh? why not? " jessica ask confused. yoona look again to jessica " were already got divorce ".

" what?! " jessica shock on that news " divorce? since when? "

" just last night......." yoona replied. " last night? that was your anniversary right? " and she crossed her arms " wait and what is reason that you got divorce? "

yoona look to donghae. and jessica trail yoona's eyes and look to donghae too.

then Donghae got a call " excuse me girls..." he goes outside the room.

" dont tell me Mr. Lee is....." jessica didnt finish her sentence

" ne......unnie did you still remember the one that always tell you? my ex? " yoona said

jessica nods and look to yoona " is that Lee Donghae? "

yoona nods " but believe me there's no something on us....siwon just dont want to listen on me i already explained it to him " yoona frown

jessica tap her shoulder " dear i know your telling the truth i guessed you really need to say it to siwon this is the best way to make him back....". but yoona just shook her head " ani~ he already leave us so meaning he dont want us to see anymore that's his decision ".

then donghae enters again " i need to go now i have some business matters to do " he smile...

yoona just ignore him. and jessica smile " oh sure nice meeting you again ".  " ne me too " dongahe smile and bow to them.

Jessica and Yoona talked of what will they going to do......

After 4 months

Jessica visited Yoona at their apartment that apartment was their house before but yoona changed the design of it jessica enters of course with Donghae

when Yoona opened the door jessica hug her " how are you my besties...." she pinch yoona's chin. yoona smile " im fine oh your with hae again? " as she sent a cold stare to hae. " i cant stop him, he really wants me to accompany you here " Jessica said.

They are both talking at the sofa while donghae is preparing something at the kitchen

" unnie tell me did you like donghae? " yoona whisper to jessica.

jessica just smile and sip her juice. " hay unnie i know that smile meaning " yes " i know you " yoona lay her back at the sofa.

" why i cant? " jessica ask. " of course you can but why him? " yoona said " he is my ex.....he even ruined my marriage life i dotn trust him for you ".

jessica smile " maybe he is a jerk for you but he is my ideal guy dear and look why dont you moved on anyway? you said it already before that you will going to leave the past and live a new life with your little angels right? "  jessica sip again her juice

" ne i do but i cant trust him for you unnie " yoona look worried to jessica. " i know your just being cared for me but you know what i think i can change him.....dont you trust me too? " jessica smile.

They are talking quietly so Hae wont hear it. Then they stopped talking when Donghae walks out the kitchen with some sliced fruits. " Kaja eat this......." and he sat beside Jessica.

Yoona just look to jessica and donghae.

HAESICA MOMENTS.

They are now leaving at Yoona's apartment

While Donghae is driving " Yoona's tummy is already big I bet the baby is healthy.." he smile

jessica smiles back " oh this is not the way going to my apartment " as she notice hae drive on the other way.

" im not going to drive you home let's go on the park " donghae smile

jessica look confused to donghae " wae? ". donghae look to her for a moment " just wait " and he smile and look back at the road.

jessica playfully hit donghae's arm " your too cheesy huh.....were arent a couple why your like that to me..." chuckled

donghae lightly laughs " do you want us to be a couple? " he teased. and jessica stopped from chuckling " what's on that question? " and she look out the window.

" im serious on that......im asking you...." donghae ask again " do you want us to be a couple " his voice now is more serious now. " i know its quite sudden you can think of that ".

jessica look to him " do you like me? " she  is serious too. donghae smile " what if I say no? .

jessica pout " then ok.......well i know your just joking for asking it " she look out again on the window.

" then what if I say yes??? " donghae quickly ask. Jessica look down " I dont know.....hmm you like me as a friend though ".

" ani~ what if more than a friend? " donghae ask again.

jessica look out again at the window " oh we passed already at the park....". " dont try to change the topic jess answer me " donghae said....

" hmm are you serious to knows it?? " jessica look back to donghae. donghae smile " ne ".

jessica smile " hmm honestly i like you too... ". then she loks down as is she is shy. Donghae smiled widely now " really? hmm more than a friend or just a friend? " donghae ask

" more....than? " jessica not sure answer. donghae stopped the car on the side of the road. " oh wae? " jessica ask when they stopped. donghae look to jessica " you know what? i like you too after i saw you at the hospital ".

jessica cant hide herself anymore she's blushing of what hae said " falling inlove at first sight?. donghae  "I guess so ".

" do you think isnt that fast? " jessica ask while looking to donghae. " hmm were almost friends for 4 months and that's long enough....dont you know that i usually court girls within 1 week? ". jessica pout " player.....yoona is right i cant trust you ".

" but that was before......" donghae smiled " see i studied you for more than a months if I really likes you your just the only girl ive studied in a months as i said usually i do it just week " donghae said as he sat properly.

jessica looks to him " hmm quite inspiring but i think i cant trust you enough " she smile. donghae look to jessica " you cant trust me...i changed already because of you.....and im serious about that " donghae pout

jessica chuckle " your cute doing that ". " aish dont change the topic again....will you accept me as your ....you know boyfriend? "

" hmmm " jessica thinks " arasso.... " she smile and look to donghae. " is that a yes? or you just say ok you will answer me? " donghae ask.

" pabo its quite the same " jessica smile " its already YES!! "

donghae smiled widely " Thank you!! " and he hold sica's face and plant a peck on her lips. which is jessica suprise of what hae did. " your are my girlfriend now....oh wae? " he ask after he saw Jessica's reaction

" yah......why did you do that? dont you know that was my first kiss?! " jessica shyly look down

" what's wrong on that? were couple anyway " he smile " and im lucky that im the one who kissed you first..... "

jessica look to hae " but its not fair though im not the one who kissed you first.... " jessica pout

" but you are my last kiss " donghae smiled. jessica smile to donghae " promise? "

donghae nods " of course......i promise that " and he wink.

At the Office Seung Hyun and Siwon are talking at the Meeting room while reading some papers

" oh yeah my dear I will....." seung hyun smiled while talking on the other line " I miss you already.....and our little Choi too " he smiled. " neh I Love You too I'll see you soon I'll be home early for you and for our cute little angel " and he smile before putting down the phone.

" dont you miss your wife? " seung hyun suddenly ask when he notice siwon is reading the papers.

siwon look to seung hyun " I know youve been too sweet to your wife everytime were together your always calling her are you trying to make me envy? " siwon smirk and back to read.

" oh come siwon its been a long months since you left them.....dont you miss them? " seung hyun look to other papers too

siwon stop reading and look to his front " well honestly speaking i miss them " and he look down and sigh

" I knew it.." seung hyun smiled " then why dont you come back to them? "

siwon sigh again " I guess i cant already....its already months since i leave them....and I bet Yoona is already mad at me " he lok back to his papers " let's not talk about her anymore.....i need to be used too on that " siwon gulp and continue reading.

Yoona is talking to Jessica at the phone " mwo?!! unnie~ I told you.....". jessica rolled her eyes " yoona you cant blame us were deeply inlove to each other ok?  beside I thought you want me to introduce a boyffriend to you? ".

" but i never said that it has to be my EX?! " yoona said

" ok fine.....will you please move on dear...he is already your ex....and that was years ago ok.....i dont mind that its ok with me.....can you accept him for me please...." jessica use her aegyo to other line. " arasso arasso its already happened.....i dont think I can stop you anymore..." yoona just zip her lips.

" Thank you my Dear!! your the best besties ever!! " jessica giggled. Yoona smile as she know how happy Jessica is ven though she cant see her.

The Days, weeks, months already passed yoona gave birth to a little and beautiful baby

Jessica " kyeopta...." while holding the baby's hand " she really looks liek yoona " she smile

Yoona was smiling while looking to her little angel all of her tiredness after giving birth was vanished while looking to the baby until someone enter to the room it was Donghae and Siyoon.

" eomoni ' siyoon run happily towards to yoona " may i see my sister? " she smile

" of course you can " Yoona smile " look she's smiling because she know your here she's happy to hear her unnie's voice " she smile

siyoon look to her sister and smile " but she will smile if abeoji is here too right? " siyoon smile and look to yoona.

yoona's smile faded after hearing it. jessica spoke " of course she will " and smile to siyoon. " look honey......the baby is so cute....." jessica pulled donghae to come over.

" yeah i know i know......no need to pull me here...." donghae smile and look to the baby.

yoona look to donghae " thank you fetching siyoon's i bet you had a hrad time on her " she smile

" oh ani~ actually she's so ok to be with...." he smile.  " oh yoona what name will you going to give on her? " jessica ask

yoona think " I think SeoJin " she smile. " wow that's pretty " jessica smile and look to the baby " baby SeoJin is you name now " she smile " nice right? " then the baby smile. " oh baby seojin  smiled ' donghae smiled after seeing that. and they all laugh.

HAESICA MOMENTS

Its already 3 weeks passed after yoona gave birth. they are walking at the Park talking some random things.

" im so envy to Yoona...she's younger to me but she already have two kids...." jessica said as he linked her arms on Donghae

donghae smiled and pinch jessica's cheek " dont worry we will have that too in the future.." he smile

jessica playfully hit donghae's arm and rest her head on donghae's shoulder they walked at the park without breaking their closness.

" ahh im tired laready oppa can we rest first? " jessica suggested when she saw a bench. " yes we can...." and they sat on the bench.

all of a sudden donghae kneeled in jessica's front and massage jessica's feet. " yah oppa....dont do that here.." jessica said while looking around she's embarassed of what hae did

" i dont want you to be tired that's why im massaging you...." he smile. then after a few seconds donghae pulled something on his pocket. " what's that? dont tell me you have medicine there? " jessica teased hae. " just wait arasso? " hae smiled and pulled a box.

Jessica suddenly look to the box she knows it already...." oppa...? ". Donghae smiled and shyly rub his back neck " well you knows it already " he smile....he opened it  " will you marry me? ".

" oppa......" jessica said between on her teary eyes " of...of course yes..." she smile and a tears of joy happens. not long in awhile a rain occurs......Jessica immediately stood up " oppa we need to go now its already raining ". but donghae hug her " I love you ". jessica hugs back " ne I Love you too..." she smile " but please let's go now i dont want you to get sick ". donghae release the hug " let me put the ring first..." jessica smiled " put it inside the car the rain is pouring already oppa ". jessica pulled donghae.

but donghae didnt moved. "arasso arasso..put it now.." jessica smiled. which is donghae did and long in awhile he pulled jessica and kissed her. they already soaked in the rain but no one cant stop them.....

AFTER 2 YEARS

" Siyoon let's go now " yoona said and siyoon run to her and hold her. " your uncle hae is waiting already at the cafe " she smile.

" annyeong my donsaeng " siyoon greeted seojin.

SeoJin was carried by Yoona...

They headed at the CAFE where in Donghae is waiting.

Siwon is driving going home when the red light cause him to stop. he just waiting the green lights when her eyes land on a familir figure who's going to a near cafe. " Yoona? " but the one thing that caught his attention was the little kid that Yoona's carrying while.

Yoona arrived at the Cafe she waved to someone who's inside and his eyes saw who is the person who went out its donghae.

Donghae smiled to the cute little kids and he even pinched SeoJin's chin and yoona smile to him after that he carried SeoJin

" i bet your tired carrying her let me carry her " he gets seojin on yoona's hand. and yoona smile and rub his arms because its hurts already " Thanks " she smile and hold SiYoon. they walked now going to somewhere " hmm what do you think unnie will like? let's give her a baked cake? " yoona suggested. " let me bake that? can you " donghae smiled. " sure...im sure she will like it..." and she look to siyoon " let's suprise your auntie jessica ok dont tell it to her ". " ne i will " siyoona giggled and smile.

And they heard a suddenly horn from those cars.....Yoona and Donghae look to the Cars who areblowing there horns

Siwon immediately snap on his thought when he heard a beep sound on his back.....he immediately drove his car now.

while yoona and donghae are looking. " aish....maybe the driver is spacing out " donghae said. while yoona is still looking at the car thats seems familir to her " is that siwon's car? "

" Yoona? " donghae called her . " oh yeah..let's go now " yoona smiled. " where did you parked your car? " she ask. " there.." hae point out.

When Siwon arrived to his Apartment he removed his neck tie while thinking of what he saw awhile ago after removing his tie he throw his tie to his bed with his full anger. " did really did that? " he smirk " so they are together for real? and they have a daughter too.." he smirk again and sat on the edge of the bed.  " oh and im so angry about that? that's what I said to them right...so why would Im angry? "

Yoona and Donghae baked cakes and decoratesd the whole apartment before jessica arrived. Siyoon was there too to help them. not in awhile Jessica arrives.

" SUPRISE!!! " they all shout while hae is holding the cakes. " Happy birthday Yoebo " Donghae kissed Jessica on the cheek.

" wow thank you guys......really really thank you guys " Jessica smile. " did you prepare all this? ". "ne...." yoona smiled

they celelbrate Jessica's birthday that night. Yoona and Jessica and Donghae's Apartment are neighbors after Yoona's neighbor left Donghae and Jessica bought it.

a day passed in late afternoon Yoona is reading some magazines and SiYoon is watching when SeoJin woke up and cried. Yoona stood up and went to Seojin " your awake already...." she smile and tried to carried her but her smile faded when she touches Seojin. " oh...why your hot? " as she carried seojin and keep on touching in worried " siyoon...call your aunt jessica palli your sister is not ok " yoona said.

Meanwhile. " yoebo stop that....." jessica said while watering the flower on their table but donghae keep on backhugging her " I cant help it " donghae said. jessica put down of what she's holding and turn to face donghae. " what do you want? " jessica smile. donghae think " hmm you? " he smiled. jessica hit her playfully " ert..." she giggled and when they about to kiss someone pressed the door bell. they both look to the door. " oh who was that? did you invited someone here? " donghae said. "ani~ " jessica shoo kher head and headed to the door. donghae just rub his head " wrong timing......."

" oh siyoon? " jessica smile. " eomoni needs you soejin is sick " siyoon said. after hearing that jessica immediately headed to Yoona's apartment.

After checking Seojin.." dear bring her to the hospital i dont think she just sick her symptoms is dengue " jessica advices yoona.

When they arrived at the hospital. " yoona she needs her dad right now " jessica said in a worried tone. " why it hs to be her dad? " yoona ask while looking to seojin.

" yoona the result of medical examination she has a dengue and she needs a blodd from her parents " jessica said. " seojin needs her parents blood to prevent the infections that's dengue has and we need to do it asap seojin might be...." she didnt finish it. " dont continue it....." yoona looks down. " i dont have choice then....but i dont want to see him"

Siwon already leaving the office when Seohyun knocks " sir someone is looking for you ". siwon look back while fixing his table " nugu? " then donghae enters. " what are you doing here? " siwon said as he glare to donghae. " look im not here to fight with you.......im here to fetch you". siwon smirk " fetch me? wae? ". donghae swallow " your wife needs you...I mean your daughter needs you " donghae said in a worried tone. siwon aura changed in a worried face " siyoon needs me? what happened to her? ".  donghae shook his head " ani~ not siyoon the younger one ". siwon think " younger one? i dont think i have two daughter ".

" siwon just go with me.....they needs you asap " donghae pleaded. " huh? your together right? then why your needing me? " siwon just continue fixing his table. " siwon you have an another daughter.....when you left yoona she's pregnant and beside were not together " donghae said. " dont fool me mr. lee that child is yours not mine " siwon said and grab his coat " im leaving now.....so stop this non sense ok? " siwon passed by to donghae.

" Yoona doesnt want to see you.....but for the sake of your daughter she favored me to gets you and im here to convince you " donghae made siwon stop from leaving and look back to him. donghae look to siwon " yoona is worried about seojin even if against on her she wants your daughter to be safe from dengue siwon seojin needs your blood " donghae said " you can leave after giving your blood if you want yoona only wants to save your daughter that's only her wants " donghae added

seems that donghae totally conviced siwon they arrived at the hospital.

" eomoni i will go to the comfort room first " siyoon said. " arasso....." yoona smile and lok so seojin who's sleeping.

after a minutes donghae stop in front of hospital room

" you go now and talk to her......" donghae said. siwon peek to the small glass window and saw yoona who is sitting beside the bed and caressing seojin's hair

" were not together......please remove that in your mind....she live her life together with your two daughters " donghae explained it. " besides im married already to jessica "

siwon still peeking at the small window and he can see yoona who's like talking to the sleeping angel there while caressing her hair.

" yoebo " jessica called and she stopped " oh siwon...." she bow. siwon look to jessica and bow.

" good you convince him " jessica said " siwon seojin needs you now can you help her? " jessica ask.

siwon look down " I dont know...". jessica force a smile " she is your daughter too "

" aboeji? " siyoon said while walking closer to them. siwon look to siyoon and smile " siyoon-ah " he walk closer to siyoon and kneeled down " you've grown already....." he smile but in his eyes he is controlling his tears. " abeoji.....thank God you came back from america " siyoona smile. siwon look up to jessica asking what does she mean face.

" well yoona said to her that you left for business work abroad " jessica said. " siyoon always ask you to her " she added

Yoona look to the door and said " why it takes her so long? is she lost already? " and she look back to seojin " wait im going out for awhile to look for your unnie ok...." she stood up and headed to the door.

" you know what let's go inside now " jessica suggested. siwon stood up and hold siyoon not in awhile they look to the door because someone opened it and Yoona get's out at first she look to other side and after few seconds she look to the other side and she got suprised of what she saw. siwon is holding siyoon she immediately came closer and tried to seize siyoon to siwon but siwon blocked her.

and yoona look to siwon siwon immediatly hug yoona " Im sorry......" and he hug yoona even tighter. yoona cant stop herself already a tears came out on her eyes. " im really sorry......" siwon said. and later on he received a hug back to yoona.

they donate their blood to seojin after the donation.

" were going to leave you first...." jessica smile and motion to siyoon to be with them. when donghae, siyoon and jessica already left

yoona keep on staring to seojin. " why you didnt tell me that we have a daughter? " siwon started. " because you already left us " yoona said and fic seojin's blanket. " she really likes  you " siwon smiled while looking to his daughter he's standing beside yoona. yoona looks to siwon " do you know how much us misses you? ". siwon look to yoona " ne, even I...." siwon smile to her.

there's a tears forming on yoona's eyes " I hated you for doing that to us....". siwon come closer to yoona " mianhe..." and he hug yoona touches her hair. " that's all i can say im sorry " siwon release the hug and hold yoona's face " I miss you...and I love you nothing change after all " and he leaned his face closer to yoona and give her a sweet kiss on the lips. after that sweet kiss they hug each other

back to normal life siwon and yoona are now living together again in one roof. yoona is preparing siyoon's bag " did you do your assignment? " yoona ask. " ne..." siyoon smile and sat on the couch. siwon walked closer to the two " siyoon let's go now ". and siwon's walked closer to yoona " were going now and please take care our other princess " and he stopped when siyoon spoke. " seriously i want a little brother " and she smile to her parents.

siwon smiled to siyoon and playfully give her a thumbs up " aish siwon...what did you told to siyoon huh? " yoona narrowed her eyes to siwon. " oh nothing..." he grinned " hmm what wrong i just misses you..you know...." he grinned again. " yah siwon.....you ert....and your teaching your own daughter huh " while sending a narrowed glare to him again.

" eomoni im serious too keke i want little brother too im envy to my classmates and friends who has a younger brother i wonder how is it feels " she smile.

" see " siwon said as he hold yoona's waist closer to him and he gives yoona a passionate and yet sweet kiss. siyoon cover her eyes and after few seconds she peek between her fingers. and siwon release the kiss and look to siyoon and smile he whisper to yoona's ears " let's continue that later......" and he look to yoona and smile. yoona just smiled at him. " were going now..."

when siwon and siyoon headed to their destination. " I didnt expect your going to say it to her..."siwon smiled. " you said to me your going to but me toy if i did that..." siyoon smiled. siwon touches siyoon's hair " but i  didnt expect too that your goign to say it again..". siyoon look to her dad " hmm i want a little brother too " she pout. " ok...if you want...." siwon smiled and chuckled.

siwon cant wait any longer to go home now its like he misses yoona already. seung hyun who is heading to the elevator " looks like someone here is excited to go home " as he stood next to siwon

" well yeah i am...." siwon smiled and when the elevator opened they enter. " wae? " seung hyun ask ." nothing....well thanks for doing my favor " as he lifted up the doll to seung hyun " oh no problem.....its takes hours before i found that...your description about that doll gives me headache " seung hyun shook his head. " but atleast you found it  and your headache only your wife can cure that" he smile. seung hyun smile " yeah i know....oh sounds like theres something behind your advice huh? " and the elevator opened at the basement parking lot they went out. " oh nothing.." siwon smiled. " i get it now why your excited to go home " seung hyun smiled maliciously to siwon. siwon laughs. " well good luck!! i hope she can enjoy what ever it is..." seung hyun tap him and give him a smile " dont forget to tell it to me tomorrow arasso? enjoy the NIGHT!! " he gives emphasis to the word night as he walk now to his car. " ne...." siwon smiled.

When siwon got home as he promised to siyoon he has a toy...and it was doll siyoon grab it in all of her happiness. " then why seojin doesnt have that? " yoona smiled. siwon give her a peck on the lips " tomorrow il buy her too " he smile.

Siyoon and Seojin already Sleeping. Yoona made them sleep after she take a night shower and she went back to their bedroom

Yoona enters their room and headed to the mirror and she applied a moisturizer while she is applying siwon went out from the bathroom covering his lower part of the body by a towel while wiping his hair with another towel and he sat  to the edge of the bed and look to his phone and set the alarm of it.

Yoona was done applying moiturizer and headed to the bed siwon stood up to put down the other towel and after putting down the towel yoona passed on his back but he immediately grab yoona's waist " hep hep hep " he said and he hug back yoona.

" wae? " yoona ask. " havent you remember? " siwon said while hugging yoona. yoona thinks " what? ".

siwon kiss yoona's shoulder " i said earlier that let's continue right? siyoon want's little brother " then he smile. yoona turn to face siwon and put her arms around siwon's neck and ask " arent you tired from work? " and siwon shook his head.

and siwon leaned his face closer to yoona to kiss her....yoona smiled before siwon's lips landed on her lips. they exchanged a long and passionate kiss and not in awhile their kiss become more passionate (hope you understand what i mean XD ) until siwon accidentally bite yoona's lower lip " ahh..." yoona said as she touches her lip and hit siwon's chest but siwon just smiled and continued to kiss her.

And they continued it...........

After one year.....

Jessica and Donghae already have their son.

Yoona gave birth to their third daughter yes a pretty daughter AGAIN.... :D

THE END......

 

thanks for reading my first fic......hope you comment and if you want to request dont forget to request on yoonwon request are ;)

 

thank you to all my readers and subscribers too.......hope you enjoy my fic

I really like the ert siwon in the last part of my fic lols haha... and haha they have another daughter siyoon might request again for brother haha yoonwon wont stop making baby until they have a son XD

 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :)