•••Chapter•3•••

Girl Version Of Eun Hyuk Fell For A Fish

Were Going To The Philippines~ Were Going To The Philippines~! Im So Excited! Im Not Excited Because Of Our Honeymoon.. But!

Im Excited To Meet My Best Friend Again! Do You Ever Wonder How I Met Yoon Ha Young? So Here's The Story..

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before Super Junior's SS2 

(In The Philippines~)

"Ah! Im Exhausted!!" Eun Hyuk Yawned. "Aigoo, Look At Your Make Up!" The Make Up Artist Sighed. "Aish, We Still Need To Roam Around The Venue.." Lee Teuk Sat Beside Eun Hyuk.

"Huh? Wae Hyung?" Eun Hyuk Asked. "Hmm.. So We Won't Get Lost..?" Ryeowook Interrupted. "Oh.." Eun Hyuk Stood Up And Grabbed A Bottle Of Water.

"Uhm, Where's The Comfort Room?" Eun Hyuk Asked The Staff. "Eun Hyuk-ssi, There. Just Go Out Of The Room And You'll See A Door..To Your Left, There's The Stage. Then Go Right." The Producer Said.

"Oh Thanks" Eun Hyuk Bowed And Left.

Skip..

"Aiiish! Where's That Door?!" Eun Hyuk Got Impatient. "He Said Just Go Out Of The Room And You'll See A Door..Then To Your Left. .EFHEOHFIEHFJDSDJHSUF!" Eun Hyuk Threw Away His Bottle Of Water.

"Aish!!!" Eun Hyuk Hissed Angrily. "Uh, Sir Are You Okay?" A Girl Asked. Eun Hyuk Turned Around And Saw A Young, Cute Lady.

"U-Uh.." Eun Hyuk Mumbled And He Nodded. "Are You Sure, Sir?" She Asked Him Once Again. All Of His Temper Got Away.

"Y-Yeah.." Eun Hyuk Gulped. 'Gosh, Why Couldn't I Speak In English?' He Thought. "Uh, If You're Finding The Comfort Room.." She Started.

"Ye-ah.. I-Im ..Com.Fort Room.. Wh..ere..Room?..Door.?" Eun Hyuk Said With His Broken English. She Found It Cute.

"I'll Lead You To The Comfort Room.." She Grabbed Eun Hyuk's Wrist And Eun Hyuk Followed Her. "Here Sir" She Pointed At The Door.

"You..? Ar-en't Y--ou Going?" Eun Hyuk Innocently Asked. She Chuckled. "Aniyo. I Wont" She Replied In Korean, That Made Him Shocked.

"You're A Korean?!" He Asked In Korean. "Ne, I Am.." She replied And Eun Hyuk Went Inside.

Skip..

"Ah.. I See, You're One Of S-Super...Ju-Junior?" She Didn't Recognized Eun Hyuk Until She Found Eun Hyuk's I.D Card

"Ah Yeah.." eun Hyuk Smiled. "So.." Eun Hyuk Started. "You're The Ones Who Will Perform Here In Araneta, right?" She Asked

"Ne. How About You? Why Are You Here? What's Your Name?" He Asked. "Um, Im The daughter Of One Of The Staffs Here" She Smiled.

"Im Ha Young.Yoon Ha Young" She Smiled. "Oh, Nice To Meet You, Ha Young-Ssi" He Held Her Hand And Shaked It.

"Nice to Meet You Too, Eun Hyuk Sumbaenim" She Bowed. "no! Don't 'Sumbaenim' Me! Just Treat Me Like A Friend" He Smiled.

"A-Ah Ne, Eun Hyuk-Ssi" She Smiled. "How Old Are You, By The Way?" He Asked. "Uhm, Im Only 16" She Said.

"You're So Young, Ha Young-Ah!" He Tapper Her Head.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Then, Days Has Passed And We Need To Go Back to Korea. So I Just Got Her Number. I Looked At Donghae Who's Sleeping

Jinjja, This Fish! He Didn't even Told Me That He Will Sleep Already. Aigoo, I really Don't Know How I Will Survive Living With This Punk~

._. I'm Really Unfortunate... Hmm, I Guess I Could Call My Best Friend Again... ^^ That's Nice!!

So I Got My Phone, And Checked Dong Hae If He's Really Asleep.. And.. CHECK! He's Asleep.. So I Crawled Outside And Locked The Door.

Im Safe! I Dialed Ha Young's Number And She Picked It Up.

"Hello? Who Is This?" Ha Young Asked. Just hearing My Best friend's Voice Makes Me Happy.

(A/N : Don't get Eun Hyuk Wrong! They're Just BEST FRIENDS. No Feelings! No HARD FEELINGS!! ^^)

"Ha Young!" I Finally Spoke Up When She's Gonna Hang Up. "Oh? Hyukkie Oppa?" She Asked. (I Know She's Really Happy)

"How Are You Oppa? I Heard That You Got Married Already!" She Giggled. Uh-Oh. Does She Know That I Got Married With ... A MAN?

"U-UH Yeah..But IM In Trouble. Oppa's In Trouble" I Sighed. "Huh? How? Did You Married The Girl You Really Don't Love?" She Asked.

Aish, How Will I Say This? "Anniyo.." I Shooked My Head, Violently. "Then What Oppa?" She Asked. She's Really Worried For Me..Ahh.. What A Nice Friend!

"UH,.. I Cross Dressed And The Members Thought I Was A Girl And They Asked For My Name And I Said 'Ha Young. Eun Ha Young' And Then Dong Hae Fall For Me..

But He Didn't Know That Im A Boy. And Im Eun Hyuk., They Thought Eun Hyuk Was Already Dead. And WE GOT MARRIED>>>>" I Said.

"Woah.. Oppa.. You're In A Big Trouble..." She Was Shocked. "Yeah I Know Right" I Sighed Heavily. "Help Me, Dongsaeng-ah!" I Begged.

"Okay Okay Oppa, But I Need You To Tell Me The Whole Story. I repeat, WHOLE STORY" She Said. And I Sighed.. So Here It Goes..

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Ha Young-Ah!" Eun Hyuk Exclaimed. "What Brings You Here, Oppa? Another Super Show?" She Asked And Eun Hyuk Chuckled. "Yeah" He Messed Her Hair.

"Yah Oppa! Do You Know How Hard To French Braid My Hair?!" She Pouted. "Aish, I Missed My Best Friend" Eun Hyuk Played With Ha Young's Cheeks

"Oppa.." She Whined. "Aigoo-ya.."

"So Where's The Other Members?" Ha Young Asked. "Oh, You Met Them?" Eun Hyuk Asked And Ha Young Shooked Her Head.

"Aniyo, I Just Kept ON Watching Some Super Junior MV's, CFs, And Shows" She Chuckled. "So Someone's An ELF Huh?" Eun Hyuk Teased.

"Aniyo.." She Shooked Her Head And Maeronged. "Oh, By The Way.. I really Got Lost. Do You Know Where's This Hotel?" Eun Hyuk Asked.

And Ha Young Glanced At The Paper. "Yeah.. Shang Ri La?" Ha Young Smiled. "Kaja Oppa! Lets Take A Taxi!" And She Hailed And Taxi But A Bunch Of Fangirls Blocked Their Way.

"Hyuk Jae Oppa!!" They Screamed. "Uh Oh" Eun Hyuk's Eyes Widen. "Oppa..Lets Go To The Rest Room!" Ha Young Grabbed eun Hyuk's Hand And Ran

To The Nearest Rest Room.. 'Female' "Yah, Ha Young-Ah! I Can't Go In There!!" Eun Hyuk Complained.

"Aniyo! You Needed To!" Ha Young Playfully Punched Eun Hyuk's Shoulder. "But ..Fangirls?" Eun Hyuk Whined. "Aniyo! I'll Take Care Of You.. Here!" Ha Young Tossed A Dress And A Pair Of High Heels To Eun Hyuk.

"What's This?" Eun Hyuk Cringed. "Aish! Just Wear That! So You Won't Be recognized!!" Ha Young Demanded And Eun Hyuk Did.

 

 


"Okay.. I Look Weird.." Eun Hyuk Looked At Him Self Through The Mirror. "you Look Stunning Unnie, I Mean,Oppa!!" Ha Young giggled.

"Aish, So Evil!" Eun Hyuk Sighed. "Aniyo! Im Not! In Fact, Im Helping You!!" Ha Young Glared At Eun Hyuk.

 

"So Lets Go!" Ha Young Grabbed Eun Hyuk's Hand And Eun Hyuk Strolled His Noisy Luggage. "So Lets Find Your Members.." Ha Young Smiled

And They Got A Taxi. "Shang Ri La Hotel Po Manong" (To Shang Ri La Hotel,Ahjussi) Ha Young Said And The Driver Nodded And Drove.

"What Did You Said? All I Understand Was 'Shang ri la Hotel.." Eun Hyuk Asked. "Aish, Just Shut Up Oppa!" Ha Young Smirked.

"Aish, I Thougth This Girl Was So Innocent, Yet She's Just Like Kyuhyun" Eun Hyuk Mumbled. "Kyuhyun? He's Handsome!" Ha Young Joked.

"What The! I Thought I Was Your Favorite?!" Eun Hyuk Pouted. "Bleee" Ha Young Maeronged.

Then Ha Young's Phone rang. She Picked It Up.

"Mwo? I Really Need To Be There?!" "Yes, Miss Maria" "Don't Call Me Maria! I Don't Like That! Ha Young! yeah Ha Young!!!" She Complained.

Which Made Eun Hyuk Laugh. "Dont Laugh!" She Mumbled And Eun Hyuk Nodded.

"Aish, What The Fish! Cancel It!"  "No We Cant! Miss Mar- Ha Young!" "Aish! I Cant Go There!" "Miss Ha Young!" "Aish, Okay I'll Be There In 12!"

And She Hang up. "What Is It?" Eun Hyuk Asked. "I Need To Go With Eomma..." She Frowned. "Its Okay Ha Young! I Could Handle this" Eun Hyuk Smiled.

"Jeongmal?" Ha Young Raised An Eyebrow. "Yeah! Dont Forget, IM LEE-" Eun Hyuk Shouted. "Lee Lee Lee" Ha Young Covered Eun Hyuk's Mouth

"Wae?" Eun Hyuk Pouted. "What If Someone Could Recognize You?!" Ha Young Scolded Eun Hyuk. "But, Were Inside The Taxi, Duh!" eun Hyuk Maeronged.

"What Ever" She Mumbled. "Andito Na Po Tayo, Miss" (Were Here Miss) The Driver Said.