PLAY ONE

Miss Devil And Mr Angel

[Tian Mansion, Hebe’s room]

A lady walked into the room and shook her head as she pulled the blanket off. The girl lying on the bed just groaned and grabbed the blanket back and covered herself.

‘Hebe Tian’, the lady called ‘If you don’t wake up now’

‘You will be late for school’, the lady continued

‘That is better’, Hebe mumbled and continued to sleep

‘Even Jiro is up’, the lady continued and a man walked into the room smiling

‘Ariel’, the man said ‘Just let our baby sleep a little more’

‘I will drive her to school later’, the man said ‘Jiro is going out already’

‘Fine Joe’, Ariel walked out of the room ‘You spoils her too much’

‘It never hurts to spoil her’, Joe smiled at the sleeping Hebe

[Tian Mansion, Dining Area]

Ariel walked to the dining table and maids greeted her immediately when she is in their sight. Jiro was trying to eat his breakfast in one go, Ariel sat down and shook her head.

‘You will choke’, Ariel said ‘And why are you in a hurry’

‘Your sister is still sleeping and you are in a hurry’, Ariel said

‘I am meeting Arron and the rest for a game of basketball before going to school’, Jiro said ‘And I am already missing half of the game already’

‘You should wake up earlier then’, Ariel said ‘Exercise after eating is not very good’

‘I know’, Jiro grabbed his bag and stood up ‘Bye’

‘Drive carefully okay’, Ariel said

‘I will’, Jiro walked off

[Basketball Court, Near Taipei High]

‘Sorry guys’, Jiro walked to the three of them who is already sweating ‘Sort of woke up late’

‘You better treat us to lunch’, Arron said

‘No problem’, Jiro grabbed the ball from him ‘Another game before going to school’

‘Of course’, Chun smiled

‘Loser will have to treat tomorrow breakfast’, Calvin said as he tried to steal the ball from Jiro

Screams and cheering could be heard, outside the basketball court stood many school in uniforms. They were cheering for the four them of them, the four princes of Neyagawa High.

Once they finished the game, Arron turned and smiled. Almost all the girls stopped breathing, his smile could make your heart stopped beating for a second.

‘You lost’, Arron said ‘Jiro you owe us two meals now’

‘Come on’, Chun said ‘Let go change before we head to school’

[Tian Mansion, Hebe’s room]

Hebe was sleeping half-way when she sort of dreamt of her telling Selina that she will meet her at the school entrance before school starts. She woke up immediately and saw her father reading newspaper.

‘You woke up finally’, Joe said and smiled

‘’, Hebe got up and dashed into the bathroom

‘What wrong’, Joe asked ‘Baby you want to have what breakfast’

‘Daddy’, Hebe poked her head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush inside ‘I told you not to call me baby for so many times already’

‘You are still a baby to me’, Joe retorted back

‘And then why you don’t call Jiro that’, Hebe said

‘You can’t possibly call me to call that boy baby’, Joe said ‘It will freak me and him up’

‘Daddy’, Hebe walked out ‘I need to change’

‘I will drive you to school then’, Joe said but Hebe shook her head

‘I am meeting Selina’, Hebe said ‘Can you get the maid to prepare my car for me’

‘Which one baby’, Joe said and Hebe threw him a look

‘My white Porsche’, Hebe said before slamming the door shut

[Neyagawa High, Parking Lot]

The white Porsche pulled to a stop, and Hebe walked out and smiled apologetically to the already fuming Selina.

‘Miss’, Selina said ‘Did you have a watch or a clock’

‘Sorry’, Hebe said as she clung on to Selina’s arm ‘Let go in okay’

‘Is my bad’, Hebe said

‘Forgiven’, Selina said ‘Let go in and have some fun’

‘I heard that that boy that Ella targeted last week came back from holiday already’, Selina continued ‘We can have some fun with him’

‘Nice’, Hebe smirked ‘I already have an idea’

[Neyagawa High, Hallway]

Hebe and Selina walked in and some people looked at them in fear while some just nodded as in showing them respect. The two of them is known as the princesses of Neyagawa. Well Ella doesn’t want to be call a princess thus only Hebe and Selina is titled the princesses of Neyagawa High.

While walking into class, Hebe met Arron’s eyes. The two of them stood there glaring at each other for almost five minutes.

‘Arron’, Chun called ‘We are going to be really late’

‘Hebe’, Selina pulled Hebe along with her ‘Ella is coming’

‘Sorry’, Ella came running towards them ‘I am late’

The seven of them walked into the classrooms, they were totally different from the others. They wore different uniforms from the students studying in Neyagawa High. The girls just wore a white blouse with a tie and black shirt while the boys just wore long black pants and white shirt with ties. The seven of them wore almost the same, but each of them is different.

The four boys wore the same thing, beige colored long pants. White long sleeves shirt and a coat with the school logo on it. The only thing different is the ties they wore, Calvin didn’t have a tie on. While Chun had a yellow and black scarf instead of a tie. Jiro had a yellow and black tie while Arron had a yellow and black bow on instead. The boys wore black leather shoes.

Selina and Hebe had the same too, checked skirt that is way above their knees. They had white blouse and also the coat with the school logo on, but their coats was a smaller compared to the guys. Selina had a black and yellow tie on while Hebe had a butterfly bow on. Ella wore the same top but just the bottom that is different. She got shorts and had no tie. Hebe and Selina wore heels while Ella wore black shoes.

This is what when you are the princes and princesses of the school. Being different from the students in the school.

[Neyagawa High, Senior Class]

Hebe was sleeping when the teacher is giving her lesson, some wondered why she could still score well when she isn’t even paying attention in class.

‘Hebe’, the teacher saw Hebe sleeping and called her

‘Huh’, Hebe opened her eyes lazily

‘What is the answer for this’, the teacher pointed to the question on the board and Hebe took a glance

‘45’, Hebe answered and closed her eyes

‘You are right’, the teacher said and continued with her lesson there is nothing she could do with Hebe anyway

The bell rang and Hebe woke up.

‘Hebe’, Selina called after ‘Let go already’

‘Time for our game’, Ella said and Hebe nodded

‘You know what is the girls going to do’, Calvin asked but Jiro and the rest shook their heads

‘Bullying again’, Arron said ‘We can see that it is almost happening everyday’

‘Let go for lunch already’, Chun pulled them out of the class

[Neyagawa High, Canteen]

The three of them sat at one table while the four of them sat at another table. Hebe is poking her food lazily as she looks around for their target to appear.

‘It is taking them too long to reach’, Selina complained

‘Did someone tip him off’, Hebe asked

‘Well’, Ella answered ‘I don’t know’

‘I got news from people saying that he is coming back today’, Ella said

‘Danson Tang’, Hebe smirked ‘You are going to be dead soon’

‘He should be taught a lesson after playing with your cousin’, Selina said ‘What is your cousin’s name’

‘Genie’, Ella said ‘She still cannot get over him’

‘I will make sure he kneel in front of her and apologize’, Hebe said and looked at Jiro and signaled him to go out ‘Toilet for a moment’

‘Sure’, Selina smiled and Hebe went off ‘Wait a minute’

‘She is already gone’, Ella said

‘She forgot to bring her makeup porch with her’, Selina said ‘I will bring it to her’

[Neyagawa High, Outside Girls’ Toilet]

‘Why must we talk here’, Jiro complained ‘People are looking at me weirdly’

‘Because of something important and I don’t want that stupid Arron to spoil my plan again’, Hebe said ‘That guy’

‘You are going to beat people again’, Jiro asked ‘Poor guy’

‘He is a cheater and I will be helping Ella’s cousin to revenge’, Hebe said and Jiro nodded

‘Wait’, Jiro disappeared into the boys toilet

‘Hebe’, Selina stopped ‘Jiro?’

‘What Jiro’, Hebe said ‘You are too obsessed with him already’

‘Really’, Selina looked around ‘I am sure that I saw him’

‘Why are you here’, Hebe asked

‘This’, Selina waved her makeup porch in front of her

‘Opps’, Hebe smiled and went into the toilet with Selina

[Neyagawa High, Canteen]

Danson walked into the canteen with a girl in his arms, and his friends were following behind. Ella looked around and waited for Hebe and Selina to return. She saw Jiro returning to his seat and then later Selina and Hebe came back.

‘He is the one’, Ella pointed to the guy next to the girl

‘Let me go’, Hebe stood up and proceed to the guy