Final :D

Crazy Yukwon, Oblivious Minhyuk

 

Babamp!

 

CR: To The Owner Of The Picture above :D

 

Actually, Kyung only appear like 5sec?? 3 sec?? no no, 1 sec..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They had been practicing for straight three days and finally get to rest for one day. Minhyuk was hella tired for this three days, they only got 5 hour of sleep each day. He really needed to rest his body for sure or not he swore his body going to break into thousands of pieces.

Upon arrived at the dorm, he quickly went to his bedroom that he shared with the other younger dancer, Yukwon. Since, they share a room unlike everyone else which had their own room; they got the bigger room with bathroom in it. He love it but he still pissed off because, instead of having one single bed each, they got one double queen size bed, not to mention that Yukwon always/keep/everyday/every night/MUST cling to his body when he sleep.

There is no one in the dorm; he is the first one to arrive.

After their manager told them they get one free day off, Minhyuk quickly went to the dorm. He just wanted to get shower and sleep for the whole days while the other decided to go somewhere play around. “Ppssshh~ where did they get their energy from?” he scoffed.

Sliding his shirt, jeans and boxer in the middle of the room, he roaming around the room searching for the new soap that he bought last night before he went to shower forgot to lock the door.

Yukwon and Kyung arrived first at dorm and went to his bedroom probably faint already. Yukwon went to their bedroom lying on the bed.

*He must be showering* Yukwon thought and decided to check his SNS first while waiting for Minhyuk to finish, he feel really sticky from the sweat.

One hour later~

 

“Aishh~ WTF is he doing in there?” Yukwon is really tired that he swore he could go to sleep in any second but still, he couldn't sleep with his extremely-sticky body. Getting up, he knocked the door again and again but still no response.

 

He turned the door knob. “Huh? He always locked it,”  Yukwon mumble.

“Hyung?” He entered the bathroom still no answered.

He opened the curtain and gulped. Minhyuk was sitting at the bath tab, sleeping…………..  With soap in his hand, most of all he is................................................................................ .

He looked at Minhyuk member for a long time.

/SLAP/ He slapped himself.

“Don’t look, Yukwon. Don’t look,” but.........................

He stared again at Minhyuk slender leg, perfect thigh, Minhyuk abs? That he doesn't even know that it existed on his body and……………………………………………. Minhyuk member again, unconsciously his lips. He stared for a long time

“I wonder how it feels inside me,” he mumbled unconsciously. And again.

/SLAP/

 He closed the bathroom door, lay on the bed chanting, “I don’t see anything, I don’t see anything, I don’t see anything, but............ I see something. The Full version.”

“Arrrgggggggghhhhh~” Yukwon screamed in his pillow.

This is insane he thought. Then, he suddenly remember his dream last night.. Wanna know what his dreamt are?

He dreamt of having with Minhyuk. YESH!!! That’s right! -with-Minhyuk!!

He always been liking Minhyuk, in other words he love Minhyuk. Yeah~ he accepted THE FACT that he is gay. He doesn't know how many times he dreamt of having with Minhyuk already. THE FACT that he saw Minhyuk just now and THE FACT that he having a dream of making with Minhyuk last night did not help him at all.

He doesn’t know how many times he had screaming just to make sure he forgot the scene that made his throat deadly dry. But, he couldn’t forget Minhyuk ohhhhh-so-perfect-fxcking-delicious-tempting-seducing-damn-hawt-body. Realizing what he thought, he scream again one last time more louder..

“What the are you doing?” Minhyuk came out from the bathroom, towel on his waist, revealing his top body. Yukwon stare at Minhyuk body, water dripping from his chest to his abs, wet hair, he gulped and scream again under his pillow, couldn't stand it anymore, he ran towards the bathroom with his pillow making sure he locked it. “What the hell is wrong with him?” Minhyuk thought and continued his sleeping time still with towel still on his waist, too tired to wear his clothes.

 

While Yukwon….

/SLAP/ again.

“OOOooohhhhh s forget it! Forget it! Forget it!!!!!” he pulled his hair. “Abracadabra, Yukwon will forget it tomorrow; Yukwon will forget it tomorrow, no no... Now? Abracadabra abraca---“

“ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH,” he screamed again.

“Forget about it or I will kill you with this toothbrush, Kim.Yu.Kwon,” he gripped his toothbrush pointing it at his stomach. Then, to his surprise he saw something else. He looked down and saw ………………… you know it…

“ARGGGGGGHHHHH LEE.MIN.HYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAD YOU DONE TO ME!!!” he screamed at his pillow.

While Yukwon is now going crazy, the innocent Minhyuk soundly sleeping, snoring loudly still oblivious at what he had done to Yukwon.

 

--

Let’s be honest….

Actually this story supposed to be but I can’t bring myself to write ubomb because they are too hawt *bang head on the table*

Just thinking and read it make me squealing like crazy *blush* Don’t even start with me writing it, maybe I’m probably dying with unfinished ubomb on my laptop.

They are just too hawt for me *fanning my face*

Damn!! Why are they so smexay~ >.< Oh my poor heart~

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)