Photoshoot - Nakajima Yuto X OC [OneShot]

Photoshoot - Nakajima Yuto X OC [OneShot]

 

Photoshoot - Nakajima Yuto X Kichida Louise/Ruu (OC) Oneshot
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
“Oi. Ruu. What are you standing there for, come on!” okay that’s my call.
 
“Coming!” I answered, running towards him. We’re on our way to his photo shoot. I don’t understand why he’s wearing super casual clothes though –his purple cap, white shirt, jeans, a scarf, one of his many Converse high cuts, and his headphones- and I don’t understand why I have to come with him. Tried to ask, he shut me down. Hmp. Guess I’ll just have to ride the waves today. I’ll just idle by at some café later and wait. “So…. What’s the theme of the photo shoot? Oh wait. Are you gonna be paired up with a member like those other mag-shoots?” I’m well aware of the stuff he does. Can’t be helped, he reports every single thing.
 
“Nope…” we stood there, waiting for the train. People are starting to look, and I have to move a few distances away. “…what?” he asked.
 
I told him to hush up and he just showed me that childish pout. Seriously, I hate having to remind him to shush-up.
 
The entire train trip, I pretended like I don’t know him –just like every person in the train is doing… or so I think. From some seats away, there’re two teenage girls trying not to smile… or giggle, or who knows what’re they trying not to do –squeal? Sighs. It’s true. It’s not every day you get to ride the same train at the same time with some idol. Well, as for me, don’t ask.
 
I watched a little as he kept himself discreet –like he’s some normal, bored guy, waiting for his stop. He’s been pretty good at this façade to be honest and lately he said it didn’t feel like he’s pretending to be normal anymore. He told me once that he really feels like he’s just a normal person. Sitting just opposite to him, I saw him steal a glance so I look away. Sorry, I just feel a little awkward whenever he does that.
 
We are two stops away from our destination, and absent-mindedly I was watching his hand tap on his lap; doing some beats again. It’s been his habit especially these past few months where he’s usually asked to play the drums on stage. Actually, I find that the coolest thing ever about him. I’m not fawning okay, it’s just that, when I tried to play the darn thing, I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do or even think of doing. Of course, he laughed at me when I tried to hit something and it sounded like a plop than a beat; so I trashed the drum-idea. I’ll stick to my guitars thank you.
 
The train started moving again and he looked at me, smiling. What’s he smiling about?
 
There was some number of people who got in on the stop before ours and for a while, the train was a little packed. From where I sit, I can still see him and as expected, he’s looking at something – oh… that’s his iPod.
 
It felt like forever but soon we arrived at our stop, and as he stood up –exactly the same time as I did- murmurs started emerging and as he stepped out, the talks grew a little more audible. Before the train doors slide shut, I heard someone call his name but he kept his look straight and was soon walking.
 
Tokyo. Always busy, always. Many people –and yeah, many people. Famous or not, you’ll see them walking the streets. But then again, there’re the paparazzi for the not so normal, famous, idols. And to my peripheral view, I can spot one. Oh. He took a shot I’m sure. Probably dozens… then we started walking out of the station and to his destination.
 
We walked and walked, neither of us talking. He tried to speak once but I hushed him up; people are looking, paparazzi’s are taking precious papapics of him, I can’t have him talking to some random, unknown person. Once we finally stepped inside this building, I hurried to let myself in first then waited for him at the lobby.
 
“Why are you in such a hurry?” he poked.
 
“Didn’t you say you’ll be late?”
 
“You’re avoiding some paparazzi’s again, aren’t you?” He asked and I just tried to look a bit-clueless. Like saying: Am I? No i'm not... not really...
 
Then I smiled. “No.” Lie. Total lie, but he’s used to it. “I’ll just idle by some stores outside. Have fun!”
 
It was honestly surprising when he held onto my forearm, “Oi, oi, where do you think you’re going?”
 
“Uh… not to your photo shoot, that’s for sure.” It was a bit sarcastic, but he’d understand.
 
Then he pulled me.
 
“Oi! Wait a minute! Let go of me!” my voice was hushed, I don’t really wanna attract any unnecessary attention but I made sure it sounded like I’m demanding big-time. “Yuto!”
 
“You have to come with me…” he insisted, pulling me and as if on cue, when he hits the “up” button, the elevator doors were welcoming us. Irritated, i couldn’t really go against him as he practically pulled me inside and pushed a floor number.
 
That’s it. I’m playing cold-feet. So I shut myself up; like a computer suddenly shutting down. Stay still –that’s all I’m doing; I didn’t try to pull my hand away, nor did I look at him. And there was complete silence.
 
Surprisingly, he didn’t say a word either, but he kept his hold nice and tight. His hand always manage to grip my arm  completely; big hands. And they’re always warm, but let me say this, they may look strong, but they’re pretty soft. I’d say they’re softer than mine, actually.
 
There was a ting and the doors slid open. We walked some halls and arrived at some set and I just froze at the door, trying my best not to let him pull me in…. but I failed.
 
When the two of us walked in, I saw the set, all these lights, the background thing and so and so, and a guy –who looks like some guy (yeah, whatever) smiled at me then at him. “So here’s our little girl.”
 
“Don’t call her that, she’ll kill you.” He joked, the guy laughed, but I’m not buying this.
 
What’s all this? Keeping the cold-feet; but really, I’m a tad-bit nervous about all this. Where are all the other members of his group? Aren’t they supposed to be here?
 
“Don’t get mad.”
 
“Too late.”
 
“You’re wondering what’s going on?”
 
“If this is some prank, I’m not laughing.”
 
He smiled, his hand now holding mine; which are pretty cold and I just realized it now because his hand suddenly feels so hot.
 
“Spit it out. What’s going on?” keeping it hushed, my tone was angry. People were looking at me then they’ll talk. It feels like I’m some contestant presented in front of some judges.
 
“Nakajima-kun, you ready?” another guy spoke and I think he’s the photographer. Yuto held up a hand and mouthed something and the guy winked at him; I watched all this without blinking.
 
Then I felt his hand grip tighter on mine. “Ne Ruu…” he said, his voice irritatingly calm for my liking, then he faced me, levelling himself down a little so that our eyes meet. “This is no prank. This is really a photoshoot… demo…”
 
I raised my eyebrows, my face I’m not sure what it looks like.
 
“I’m not being paired with any JUMP members…” Get on with it already, spit it out! I thought angrily as the photographer tested some shots on a background. I blinked at the flash. “…this time…” Yuto took a deep breath, smiled towards the center of the set and then looked back at me.
 
There was another flash and I blinked again; I feel like scaring away, hiding myself behind him like I always do. The set, the people, the flash, they’re all so different up close than on TVs or pictures.
 
I can hear him clear his throat, “I hope you don’t mind having a few pictures taken with me…”
 
“Huh?” What was that???
 
He smiled, and even though he’s not looking at me, I can see that different brightness on his eyes, “They asked me to bring someone really special…" he paused. Why are you-? "And I chose to bring you…”
 
This totally shocked the nerves out of my brain. Me? Why Me?
 
Maybe he’s alarmed that I didn’t say anything, but that’s because I’m literally speechless. “Doue? You don’t want to?” he sounded worried alright. Darn worry-some guy.
 
“Nakajima-kun?” The photographer now approached us. He looks really welcoming and friendly, but Yuto looked at me, concern on his face. “Chotto…” Yuto pleaded a little at the photographer and looked straight into my eyes.
 
I have to admit; to have his eyes fixed on mine, it felt really… really… nice. I faked an irritated sigh and then smiled, he smiled too. “Fine…”
 
He was beaming. Oh Yuto, what am I gonna do with you? Have to say this: he’s spoiled. It just doesn’t seem obvious.
 
“Don’t complain if people say you chose an ugly person, okay?”
 
He scolded me like always and we were soon in the middle of the set. Didn’t really think of saying anything, but it’s weird that even with the camera and the lights, with Yuto beside me, everything seemed normal. “Alright guys. I don’t do counts.” The photographer smiled and honestly, I’m not sure if he’s taking pictures or not.
 
And as shocking as it may seem, Yuto from behind me, just wrapped his arm around my neck, my face of pure surprised. I complained of course, it feels like he’s choking me; then again, it’s nice when I heard him laughing and the photographer too.
 
“Yuto, baka!”
 
xXxXx
 
The Next Month (Stupid magazine was out)
 
“You could’ve at least showed a little more affection Ruu-chan…” Keito uttered, he was staring at that certain page.
 
“I’m sorry. Last time I checked, I wasn’t supposed to be in any magazine. And the photographer said to be carefree.” It’s true, I’m not making an excuse.
 
Keito laughed though, he’s used to me being like this, “Stupid Yuto. It’s unfair to bring Ruu-chan, now I can’t bring her to my photo shoot.” This surprised me though. Honestly, I hate how these two bully me in a different kind of way; how? I’ll just tell you guys some other time.
 
Then I felt Yuto placed something on my ears, it’s his headphones, but there’s nothing playing. Then I faintly heard him, “She’s my Ruu-chan. Go find yours.”
 
“What’s that!?” I tried to mock some anger, but really, my heart is pounding. What’s that about!?
 
Sheepishly, he smiled and then pinched my cheeks. "Betsuni!' with that, I guess I have to let him off. For now that is.
 
______________________________________

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING!!! *>_<*