Getting to Know Me :D

Questionaire

 

Question 1: How different do you think your life would be if you had never discovered K-pop?

Quite different actually. I wouldn't be singing (alone, in secret) and dancing (also alone, in secret) to kpop if I didn't know about it.

Question 2: If you were given the opportunity to go to South Korea, what would be your first actions upon arrival be?

*don't act like a tourist, do NOT act like a tourist* "omg omg omg WEEEEEEE I'm in KOREA!!"

Question 3: If you were on a deserted island, which three people would you pick to stay with you?

Luhan (because I love him), Jongup (because he's my ultimate bias) and Kai (he's cute and he can teleport us out when we want to leave ^__^)

 

Question 4: Which girl group is your favourite and why?

2NE1 because of their diverse sound and feel. Very powerful group, and always rocking it live or on recordings :)

Question 5: You're locked in a room with your ultimate bias, what do you do?

Breathe, very important. Then ask him questions I've wondered about, try and get to him and share some things about myself while we wait it out.

Question 6: What was the first K-pop song you heard?

"Love Ya" - SS501

Question 7: Who do you think is the cutest maknae in any boy/girl group?

B.A.P's Zelo =P

Question 8If you could only listen to one K-pop group, who would it be?

Uhhh it's a tie between B.A.P and Exo...B.A.P if I really have to choose, but it's a super close one >__<

Question 9: Who is the best leader in any K-pop group?

Bang Yongguk!

Question 10:  If you were to meet your bias, what would you say?

I probably wouldn't be able to say anything -__- I'll try and say "Annyeonghaseyo" and it'll come out as "a-aa-a-a-sarhindsfdiosho"

Question 11: If you could join any of the labelling companies (e.g YG entertainment), which one would you choose?

I want to join SM but YG might be more my style, too bad I don't have the talent for either =(