TEEN TOP/ Story

I Love You Forever......


P.S. I'll leave the gifts and the story is going to be all the way at the end of the Gift picuters so yeah i know it's been awhile i havent wrote the detai and things ike that in my NOTEBOOK because i was force to sleep early well i'm not force to sleep early it's cause i stay up late till 1-5 or so but for school days i stay up till 1/2 in the morning so yeah that's why.... Or it's cause i'm reading AFF/and busy cause school is coming soon so im gointo have a very hard time school of school and studying and i think i wont be on pretty that much when school is here.. So if u readers read this i hope u understand why and i will update Chapter 3 when im dont with Chapter 2 but i have to get detail and stuff like thourgh my mindsd/head soooo yeah herewe go....
P.S. skip the gifts to allllllllllll the to the end of the story or just looky at the gifts till u reach the end...
Gwaenchanh-ayo = Okay
Ye= Yes
WELL LET"S GET 2 IT ! ~~~~~~~~~~

 


Okay guys my story is done but before i update it here LISTEN to this song it will make u melt like crazy and scream like crazy so yeah.


[HD] TEEN TOP '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) M/V FULL ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjeo66Ae30


Theses are al gifts fore u guys


And I love you guys ~~~~ chu~~~


 


Thanks Hyung we Love you they held out and made a heart over their heads.
U guys all went inside ur house and *BOM*



"Wau neomu meosjyeoyo" they all said with joy and hpyness
"Well guys go look around in my NEW mansion" you said
"OKAY!" they said together
"But make a huge mess and fuss over thing got it cause I'll be in my room unpacking what i didn't to yesterday"you said.
Or you guys wanna come with me to help im super sure i can use a really huge help.
We'll help you ricky said.
Okay well follow me to my room but when we are done i can show u ur room okay.
Sure why not L.joe said
okay let's go upstairs then we can have some fun around here okay...
YAY~~ Ricky yelled
Aish ricky really Changjo said *Sighs*

(No one)
You guys all went upstair to your room to unpack ur things that u haven't finished unpacking, since yesterday u was tired  from placing things in ur room and unboxing some of ur things which are ur clothes and shoes.You looked for the key in ur messanger bag to unlock the door cause u always lock it so noone gets in ur room but since ur family aren't/is here u unlock it just in case.
Wow ur room is jgjeahfjsgadhghsdg Cool they mumbles words that was fast. Then went down stairs to ur PERSONAL room which is only for u only.
Ur upstairs room
Downstairs roomOMG i can't believe this ur ur room Yunnie ur unbelieveable Jae Hwa said in surprise, Your so lucky i can live here all day. They all went into ur room. Hyung close ur mouth or i put bugs in ur mouth ricky evil laughed. Noona lets got unpack ur thinkgs right now Changjo pulled u to ur boxes.
Mean while
While u guys finished packing Ricky explore ur room untill he saw a light blue color next to ur bed with no door. He took a peek his eye went big like a cat. HYUNG HYUNG HYUN!!! LOOK AT THIS ITS SO COOL He yelled so loud like someone killed him.

You Pov:
Gosh this boy never shut up like really pain in the head


Chunji pov
*Wow i think i might be falling foir her even though i just met her today* chunji thought inside his head *WOAH Woah slow it down  prince charming Chunji, this chunji will never fall for a rich girl like her at all* he thought and he smack his cheeks while walking down stairs to ur so called PERSONAL room

No One Pov:
You guys unpacked everything from upstair to ur Personal room which is only a few things left to put away. When you pulled out ur cute lil key, walked inside while they follow behinde u, you stop and jump on ur bed but u got up quickly and start to unpack everything when the rest of them just stand their like nuffin ever happened.
You Pov:
Omg really you thought u  finished everything without their help.U went to ur box of candy that u brought yesterday on the side of ur bed and plop one in ur mouth. All of the sudden they snapped out of their thoughts.
Waeyo they all wined but not Chunji Well HELLO dummies you guys just stand there * pointed at where they was standing* which u was suppoesed to help me unpacked but i did it myself so know bet it and let me change and u guys go changed cause right now i wanna got to my outside pool.

- Mean while-
After u kicked them out of ur room, U went to ur closet and look for ur 2 piece swim suit. You finally found what you wanted but someone was still inside watchin u change into ur swim wear when you took of everything.


Sorry guys for not updatin i was busy with project and school and so on but i didn't have time to update please wait a while cause im writting new chapters in my notebook and i will write my story when im on my feild trip on Wed yes Wed why cause im goin on a school trip to the Franklin Mills Malls to watch a movie so I'll see if i have enough  time to and i'll write it on the bus on the why there so keep supportin me my cute subbies yes i think everyone is cute not ugly i hate the word ugly cause i call me ugly if u haven't seen my photos of me yet for to my blog and check it out.~~~


Check it out and VOTE