CHAPTER 1

Complicated Love

"Eomma ! Eomma ! " You called your mother but there no sign of her . You searched for her all over the place in your house.

Living room , kitchen ,bathroom and even her bedroom but there is still no sign of her .

*hmmm, maybe Eomma is in the garden* . You decided to find her in the garden . Then you shout again " Eomma ! Eomma !"

Your mother shout " Yes , hon . I'm here " " Eomma , is it true that we're going to move to Korea ? "

"Yes , hon . Tomorrow morning . I'm so sorry for not telling you this ."

" It's okay eomma . But where are we going to stay ? Father's place ?" *Please.. not that place *

"Of course we're staying at father's place, hon ." *Ohh no , i'm dead . But .. maybe he's not staying there anymore . I hope so *

" Why are you asking me that ? Do you have any problem ?"

" A-aniya , eomma . It's just that .. uh-oh nothing . I'm just happy that we're going to stay with father again "

" It's great to know that my precious daughter still love his father after 4 years . "

" Hee.. ya, of course i'm still love my appa " You hugged your mother and continuing your though

*It's just that i'm not happy to seeing the person that i don't want to see and i hope that he didn't live there anymore after 4 years *


 Heejin's POV

" I must get to packed my things, eomma . " " Okay ,dear"

I climbed up the stairs to my bedroom and take a look at my phone . I sighed " Hmmph .. It's already 7p.m"

I packed up all my things and put them into a big luggage . Then suddenly I heard my mother said

" Heejin-ah , palli get downstairs . I've already cooked dinner for you "

"Arasso , eomma " I took my luggages and put them near the door . I looked at the clock that was hanging up on the wall . 8.30 p.m

And I go downstairs . " Heejin-ah , eat your dinner faster . We're going to go get some things for tomorrow .

"Arasso, eomma " After eating my dinner ,I switched on some comfortable clothes . I wore a pink shirt and a blue jeans . I tied up my hair into messy bun .

I go downstairs , looking for my mom and i spotted her in the kitchen , cleaning up the dishes . She notices that i'm watching her and then she said

" Okay let's go now ." She put out the apron and pair of gloves that she wears . Eomma starts the car engine and I hopped in .

We shopped for some things that we need and then we're back at 9.45 p.m .


NO ONE'S POV

It was already 11 p.m . After helping your mother puts all the thing you buy , your mother tell you to get sleep .

" Heejin, go to sleep . It's already 11 p.m . You've to wake early for tomorrow . "

" Arasso ,eomma . Good night ." You gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek and she gave her too .

 

 

 

 

 


This chapter is so boring . And my English is .. :(