Chapter 5

The Way You Move

"YOU?!" i pointed drastically.

"oh ! hi ,we see each other again! " he smirked.

 The clueless members glanced at each other with curious faces.

"Do you guys happen to know each other?" mr.Kim obstruct.

"yes, we hopped on the same taxi a while ago." D.O grinned.

"oh really?! what a coinceidence. So since you two already know each other, you guys get to know him better!" mr.Kim adjured emphasizing his last statement at me .

"ok, got it !" the leader affirmed nodding his head excitingly.

"so i'll be leaving kyungsoo in your hands now, I've got a meeting to attend .see yah !" mr.Kim left us hurriedly.

 

 The members assisted the new member and proceeded to their get-to-know- session and ...me?! I have no plans in joining them so I sat down in front of the mirror and try to keep myself busy while they sat down on the floor forming a circle .

 

"annyeong haseyo ! Im baekhyun, this is chanyeol, that is suho our leader, sehun and that guy out their is kai.!" baekhyun is always the one who start things like this .He has this benevolent side of him that I admired the most. Except for the fact that he's gay.

 

"nice meeting you all ! Im Do Kyungsoo ,19 years old ."

"what do you do for a living?" baekhyun evoked placing his two palms on both sides of his jawline acting interested.

"I perform on the streets every night and..."

"we know !" I intercept while cleaning a line of dirt inside my finger . "OUCH!" sehun threw me a empty plastic bottle of orange juice.

"please continue.." sehun directed kyungsoo and eyed me thereafter.

"...and every morning I deliver milk and newpaper to..."

"do they deliver milk at night?" I asked sarcastically and all of them stared at me sharply with an annoyed faces.

"ofcourse not. But if you want I can deliver for you at night." he proposed in a mordant way. He caught me there. I stiffened,unable to respond .

"HAHAH..." they all laughed at me .they all looks enliven by the thought of me being embarassed.

 

I wont let him be, I'll make him quit !

I stand up and played the music jazz . I danced gracefully to show this guy how good I am.

"show off!" chanyeol shouted. I ignored him and continued dancing. To my content I stopped...

 

"what do you got?" I questioned arrogantly.

"i can sing."

"okey." acting uniterested .

 

He began singing ...

 

Haruga machi ilbuncheoreom neukkyeojige mandeulji
Neomanisseumyeon yeonghwasogui juingong
Neol boreodallyeoganeun aeksyeonsinirado jjigeulgeot cheoreom nan machi yeongungi doen geotcheoreom
Neon naege wanbyeok sangsanghaebwasseo
Gamkkeramyeon eotteolkka....

 

Whaaaa?! his voice ! so amazing... I was strucked by his voice, captivated by it. I cant explain the feelings I am feeling right now. He has an angelic voice. Not pitchy at all, he can stretch his voice, good tempo, strong vocals. He's really good.

 

He halted singing ...

 

I was still for a moment head over heels and I can see that all of us was.

 

"So , how was it?!" he craved wideng his eyes.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- <3 <3 <3-------------------------------------------------------------------<3 <3 <3 ----------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if i took TOOOOO long to post this chapter.

I was very busy with my Chinese class .that's why...

hope you guys anticipate the next chapter and I love to see your comments ^^

thanks ~~