Chapter 1

The Way You Move

"Kai you can rest now, you're all wet!" I heared Sehun shouting outside the practice room.

"Just a few more rounds and Im done !" I replied. I can't stop now, Im in the midst of becoming a superstar and Im very desperate of this ambition. 1 month from now this dream will be in my hands.

While Im about to dance my favorite jazz music, someone hit my head with a stone or I dont know, I was going to hit him back when I realized it was Suho. I frowned. Damn this leader !

"Ouch ! that hurts. seriously" I mumbled as Im trying to heal the ache with my hand.

"can you please rest first, it's been the whole day Im watching you dance, aren't you tired?!" he complained drastically.

"yeah, kai just be cool. You're giving me a headache!" chanyeol interrupted with a very deep voice.

Im about to speak but a familiar voice stopped me to do so.

"aren't you used to him? he's been like that since we guys meet. me? im used to him already !" baekhyun exclaimed with a very pathetic look on me. weird, right??

"ahhh guys ! why are you all overreacting?! hello? 1 month from now and we will be debuting and all our efforts and hardworks will be payed soon. dont you care? and baekhyun's right im like this since we met so why are you guys overreacting ?" I paused when I saw them raising their thick eyebrows .

"..okey, dont mind me instead.

"hmmmmm...." they mumbled in unison facing away from me.

Oh common ! why are they acting like this ?! They should be thankful to me that Im giving my full effort for our debut and they'll gonna act like this ! ah ! foget it ! I just sat on the floor and close my eyes for a while.

"okey, are you guys hungry?" I know that was Suho and I know he'll be paying for the food. I mean he's very rich and he loves treating us foods which i find it very thoughtful .keke~ Im gonna go with them. well, who the hell doesnt want to eat foods for free?! i opened my eyes with excitement and its kinda blurry.

"Im hungry but I too need to practice," baekhyun cried pouting his red shiny lips.

"really?! okey then .let's go guys ! " suho smirked while showing us his thick old wallet. ah ! this rich kid !

"...wait ! i'll accompany baekhyun ! im not hungry though! bye guys !" chanyeol panted .

"okey !" we rejoiced. I rapidly walk with the mob. 

I really have this attitude of changing mood easily. We came out of our building and it's a vey cold night, i shivered. Oh ! i forgot my jacket.

"guys i forgot my jacket, you go first i'll just catch up !" but i think no one heared me say. well then, doensn't matter i'll just get it quickly.

I swayed to our practice room and found my jacket on our microscopic table ..it's not really microscopic guys.

Then as im about to leave the room I remembered ,why is the room empty? baekhyun and chanyeol should be here pacticing.

I inspected the room and slowly marched to the CR, there I overheared baekhyun's groaning and chanyeol's .

WHAT THE !!!