From Hyrule With Love

From Hyrule With Love [[ONE-SHOT]]

 

"Help me... Please help me..."
 
Myungsoo groaned at the voice, "Sungyeol? Why are you talking like that?"
 
"YAH. DON'T INTERRUPT ME. I'M TRYING TO STAY IN CHARACTER." He cleared his throat and began speaking in a girly voice once again, "I am a prisoner in the dungeon of the castle. My name is Sungyeol."
 
The male fidgeted, turning onto his side on the bed, "I know what your name is. Stop talking like that, it's weird."
"...LET ME FINISH."
"Fine, fine."
"AHEM... The wizard, Ganjong, has done something to the other missing girls, now only I remain."
"You aren't a girl, Sungyeol."
"...Seriously. You at this. If you don't let me finish, I swear to god I will never let you sleep again."
 
Myungsoo sighed, turning onto his other side, "Hurry up."
"I am in the dungeon of the castle. Please help me~"
 
He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around the room, "...Sungyeol?"
The light flipped on revealing Sunggyu in some sort of strange, taped on beard, "...What are you wearing?"
"L, I'm going out for a while. I'll be back by morning. Don't leave the house."
 
Myungsoo glanced around the strange, cottage-like home, "...Where the hell am I?"
Sunggyu stood, a wooden shield and plastic sword in hand and simply left.
"...What just happened?" He scratched his head, "I'm so confused..."
 
He sighed and got out from under the covers. He looked down at the green outfit that doned his figure, "Am I wearing green tights?" He scratched his head and noticed the long hat. He started to tug at it, "It's not... coming off... What??" He looked off to the side and blinked at the chest that sat in the corner of the room. He sighed and moved, opening it.
A loud music filled the room, making him jump.
"YOU GOT THE LAMP! NOW YOU CAN LIGHT TORCHES AND SEE YOUR WAY IN THE DARK!"
He picked up the lighter in the chest, "This is my lamp?"
"YES. TAKE IT."
"...Dongwoo, is that you?"
"WHO IS THIS DONGWOO YOU SPEAK OF?"
"..." Myungsoo sighed and looked at the door, "Sunggyu said not to leave, but..." He shrugged and walked out of the house. Was it raining?
 
He walked into the weather, frowning at the constant lighting, "What the hell..." He walked along the pathway marked infront of his 'home' until he came to a castle, "Dungeon of the castle... So Sungyeol is here, then?"
He shrugged and walked up to the guard at the gate, "Excuse me-"
"Hey hey! You're not allowed in the castle, son. Go home and get some sleep."
"...Hoya?"
The buff male looked panicked, "I don't know who that is."
"Hoya... Sungyeol said he was in the dungeon, just let me through."
"Listen, kid. You're not getting through."
 
"..." Myungsoo let out a frustrated noise, "Are you kidding me?"
"Go home."
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM."
"Please stop yelling, dude. I might have to use force."
 
With a frustrated screech, Myungsoo kicked the wall of the castle and walked away, "This is stupid." He looked off to the side and noticed the paved pathway leading around the castle, "...This is stupid..." He followed the path to a patch of grass between what looked like a well.
 
He kicked the grass, just to see what would happen, but ended up slipping into the hidden well, "GYAH!" He landed on his bottom, waist-deep in water, "...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
"SHADDUP."
"...Sunggyu?" He stood and walked down the corridor only to see his leader slumped against the wall, "Holy , dude. Are you okay?"
"...I thought I told you not to leave the house. Why are you so disrespectful of your elders?"
"Are you serious right now?"
"Anyway. Take my shield and sword. Maybe you'll listen this time when I tell you what to do."
 
Myungsoo took the toys and blinked, "What am I supposed to do with these?"
"Save the Princess. Sungyeol is your..."
"Sungyeol is my...?"
Sunggyu slumped further down the wall and made a strange noise.
"...Are you supposed to be dead now?"
He didn't move. Myungsoo poked at his side with his foot, "Gyyuuuu~?"
Sunggyu slapped his leg away, "YES I'M DEAD NOW. GO SAVE THE PRINCESS BEFORE I KILL YOU."
"You can't kill me if you're dead..."
"..." Sunggyu stared up at him with a glare. Myungsoo laughed loudly and dashed off, "I'm going, I'm going."
 
He left the small area and ended up at the front of the castle, "Wow... They made it really easy to get in..."
A guard came running at him and he panicked. He swung the plastic sword and the guard yelped before falling over. Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly and stared at the male who was laying on the ground, "...Hoya?"
The guard peeked an eye open, "What?"
"...Wow, does everyone here at playing dead?"
"Why are you still here? Aren't you saving the Princess?"
"Oh yeah... Sungyeol..."
He sighed and started walking again.
 
He walked aimlessly around the castle for what seemed like ages.
 
"HEY. LISTEN."
Myungsoo held his hands over his ears, "NO. NO. YOU'RE IN THE WRONG GAME. THERE'S NO FAIRY IN THIS ONE."
"HEY. LISTEN."
"OH MY GOD. WHY IS WOOHYUN THE FAIRY. WHYYYYYY?" He fell to his knees as the tiny ball of light began to float around him.
"Jeez... I'm not that bad..."
 
"Is there anyway you could just... not talk?"
"HEY. LISTEN." Woohyun laughed loudly, "I LOVE TALKING."
 
"OH GOD WHYYYY? SOMEONE HELP ME!!" He booked it in an attempt to get away from the fairy. He fell forward slightly, ending up tumbling down a flight of stairs.
Woohyun's laughter echoed as he followed.
 
Myungsoo stood, slightly dizzy, before realizing he had finally made it to the dungeon. He stepped forward and poked the guard with his plastic sword. He fell over, "...Hoya, is that you again?"
"N-No...?"
"...Why is there only one guard here?"
He sighed and picked up the key beside the rapper before opening the dark cell, "Sungyeol?"
 
"Thank you, L. I had a feeling you were getting close~"
"Seriously dude, please stop using that fake girl voice."
 
Sungyeol stepped forward, a pout on his face, "Rude."
It took a minute for Myungsoo to really take in his best friend's appearance, "...Are you wearing a dress?"
"Duh... I'm the Princess, remember?"
Myungsoo swallowed hard, "Yeah, but... a dress?"
"Shut up." He smirked, "You like it, don't you? AND my fake girl voice. You're so gross, Myungsoo."
"You're..."
Woohyun fluttered in, "HEY. LISTEN. You're going off topic."
 
Sungyeol gasped, "You're right! Ah~ Listen, L. The wizard is magically controlling all of the soldiers in this castle!"
"...You mean Hoya?"
"...ANYWAY, the wizard is an inhuman fiend with strong magical powers! Do you understand?"
"...Sure..."
"COOL. I know a secret path out of here, but we have to get to the first floor."
"...Are you kidding me? Do you know how long it took me to get here?"
"HEY. LISTEN. YOU NEED TO GET GOING."
"SHUT UP WOOHYUN."
"HEY LISTEN. I WILL-" Sungyeol smashed the tiny light into the wall.
Myungsoo grinned, "I knew I kept you around for a reason."
 
Woohyun made fake sobbing noises, "So mean~" 
 
The trio made their way back up the stairs.
Sungyeol giggled cutely as they made it to the throne room, "Just help me push this shelf out of the way. The path is behind it."
 
Myungsoo shrugged and began pushing. After a minute he paused, "Aren't you supposed to help?"
"Hell no. I'm the Princess, remember?"
"...Wow. Okay. Cool." He sighed and kept pushing.
 
They walked into the room and Myungsoo frowned, "Why is it so dark?"
"HEY LISTEN. USE THE LAMP YOU GOT EARLIER."
"You mean the lighter?"
"YEAH. LAMP."
"..." He flicked open the small object and the room lit up, "Oh. Well then."
 
Sungyeol screamed in that oh, so loud and high-pitched dolphin tone of his, "SNAKE. SNAKE OH MY GAAAHHHHDDD."
Myungsoo turned his head around and blinked, "...Hoya?"
Sure enough, Hoya was dressed like a snake.
 
He poked at him with his sword, and the male fell over.
Sungyeol leapt onto Myungsoo, hugging him tightly, "MY HERO~"
"It was just Hoya..."
The 'Princess' kissed his cheek, "MY HEEERRROOO~"
"...Cool." Myungsoo pried off the male and sighed, continuing forward.
 
They made it to an empty Sanctuary. Sungyeol breathed out in relief, "I thought we were going to die."
"Really? Because the only person attacking us was Hoya, and he wasn't very tough..."
"BOOOOM~"
 
Woohyun and Sungyeol gasped dramatically as a dark fog filled the room.
 
"I AM GANJONG~" Sungjong came forward wearing a heavy cape and a pig's nose. He grinned cutely, "Hyung~! I... I mean... FEAR ME. I AM EVIL~!"
 
Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, "Okay..."
Sungjong wiggled his fingers, "FEAR MY EVIL POWERS~ I WILL-"
Myungsoo had stepped forward and poked him in the chest with his plastic sword.
"AUGH~! CURSE YOU, L! YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME~!" The boy fell to his knees dramatically before falling forward.
 
Sungyeol cheered, "YOU DID IT! YOU'VE SAVED THE WORLD FROM EVIL!"
 
Dongwoo came forward with a t-shirt on that had the triforce lazily drawn onto it, "I am the essence of the triforce. I'm here to grant you a wish. Any wish you desire."
 
"Ah.. I'd like to wake up from whatever this is..."
"Your wish is my command."
 
Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo's face and held it tightly, "I'll... I'll miss you~" He kissed the male on the lips quickly.
 
---
 
Myungsoo shot up in his bed, breathing heavily. He ran a hand through his hair before glancing over to the gameboy advance laying next to him, "..." He picked up the device and exited his room. He dropped the system into Woohyun's lap, who looked up innocently from where he sat, "I uh... finished the game. Have it back."
 
Woohyun nodded, "See? I like the newer ones better. That little fairy is so cute."
"Annoying."
"...Cute."
 
Myungsoo ran a hand through his hair and exited the room, still trying to wake up from what may have very well been the strangest dream in his life.


Uhhh... yeah. idk. I'm on a Zelda high rn, and Infinite inspires me = u =
LOL I HOPE AT LEAST ONE PERSON ENJOYED THIS.